Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Pilot looked at the kubrows then at the Mirage then turned his head to look the nature. Started to make a note with the mini computer installed on his helmet (I kinda wonder how somebody can have fun when there is thousands of heat and cold breathing battles. Far away in this solar system... But one thing is sure. You do need to spare time on something else than on the war what is going berserk filling the ships and leaving spots of the fallen soldier bodies on the ground) He created a note.

Then took a place to sit and looked around still his sound vision told him a lot what is going on around him seeing that Kubrows had responded on his presence and plausibly thinking him as lesser being not to be bothered with at anything (I kinda do have forgotten... How it has felt like to just leave yourself to one spot and wonder about things what surrounds me) Pilot thought as started to sleep. Slowly giving himself time, allowing to sleep and let his guard down.

"Naturally. All I gotta do is reach the end of the course? Sounds easy enough."

Rael opens her fists into claw-shaped hands.

"Then one question; When do I begin?"

She speaks with a confident grin beneath the helmet.

*Enderius, with a dead pan look points her to the start gate, first part seems simple jumps and slides and running, Then wall runs, then a series of ziplines that criscross. It'll be up to her to decided when to leap from line to line to cross over the pit. Then the portion where the floor drops out to test her reflexes, until finally a series of lasers that criscross and move at varying speeds.* "You're time starts....now!" Enderius shouts

Pilot looked at the kubrows then at the Mirage then turned his head to look the nature. Started to make a note with the mini computer installed on his helmet (I kinda wonder how somebody can have fun when there is thousands of heat and cold breathing battles. Far away in this solar system... But one thing is sure. You do need to spare time on something else than on the war what is going berserk filling the ships and leaving spots of the fallen soldier bodies on the ground) He created a note.

Then took a place to sit and looked around still his sound vision told him a lot what is going on around him seeing that Kubrows had responded on his presence and plausibly thinking him as lesser being not to be bothered with at anything (I kinda do have forgotten... How it has felt like to just leave yourself to one spot and wonder about things what surrounds me) Pilot thought as started to sleep. Slowly giving himself time, allowing to sleep and let his guard down.

*One of the pups, tuckered out from playing. Waddles over to Pilot while he is lying down. It sniffs him a few times before letting out a short bark and curling up next to him to nap*

*Enderius, with a dead pan look points her to the start gate, first part seems simple jumps and slides and running, Then wall runs, then a series of ziplines that criscross. It'll be up to her to decided when to leap from line to line to cross over the pit. Then the portion where the floor drops out to test her reflexes, until finally a series of lasers that criscross and move at varying speeds.* "You're time starts....now!" Enderius shouts

Rael dual-handed vaults over an obstacle, quickly turning into a roll forward under a low arch, before she does a frontflip off to jump over a gap to the next platform.

Coming to the sprint course, she dodges the pillars as they rise with ease, and jumps to the nearby wall, her sharp clawed fingers of her frame lodge in as she springs herself to the next wall and quickly keeps launching herself up with her fingers digging into each section of wall she touches.

With a backflip off, she reaches the next platform, and leaps off the edge to the platform below, before she has time to think she's on the lines, no gear used, simply holding on and gliding line-to-line, hitting the next platform, she sprints across the field, a floor section below her drops, quickly reacting with a front flip off, and a dive roll aside as one ahead of her drops, then a leap off one's edge as she hits the ground just before the lasers.

Rael sprints forward and slides under a laser as it just barely reaches her body, followed by a jump over one, and a roll under the last, she steps onto the end panel, not a drip of sweat broken.

She drops off and to the lower platform where Enderius lies.

"Time."

Edited by WingedCrusade

Pilot saw dream of his girl friend and friends being as a team. Team of snipers. Team of fearless killing machines from the long distance. Striking in to heart, backbone or head. None of those mattered as long the target was dead at the end. Everybody was happy... Soon it all changed suddenly everybody except Pyefa 'Pilot' Genda and his girl friend Marienda Gaokeme were targeted. Group had partly corrupted. New age and new wonders. Men from both Corpus and Grineer saw the group of snipers as threat.

Targeted them... All three hunters lost slowly in men, resources, money and patience. Accident what lead to his girl friends death by a butcher. Revenge were sworn but it wasn't enough. He knew it but he wanted it. Final moments of with his girl friend he had. She gave her ring away the one what they used to be engaged. Love was broken. Man was broken. What the man did after loosing everything. He showed error what both sides had done. Hunted down every last man and woman who was behind all this.

Showed them what they had done and shortly took their heart like they took his. Bare hand impaling the skin of a Grineer men and women you was behind all this. Bare hand impaling the skin of a Corpus women and men who was behind all this. Death note was left behind "For what I had lost" was found Corpus and Grineer couldn't find out who was behind all this. One thing was sure... It was impossible that the last man of the sniper group did this.

After those days and finding out Tenno... He promised himself that future of these individuals must be brighter than what his past was. Dream was projected on his vizier and low voice telling everything about Pilot's past. Next things was him rescuing some Tenno. Tortured by them because of fear, ability to trust somebody who is not one of them or finding the willingness of this man as a cloak for a murder. Pilot still continued one thing in his mind. He knows that Tenno may never see him worthy of be part of their kin and the recording ended.

Pilot didn't wake up. It seemed that finally he has peace inside of him... Place where he could sleep without feeling threatened or be at brink of the death.

Edited by Revel72

Rael dual-handed vaults over an obstacle, quickly turning into a roll forward under a low arch, before she does a frontflip off to jump over a gap to the next platform.

Coming to the sprint course, she dodges the pillars as they rise with ease, and jumps to the nearby wall, her sharp clawed fingers of her frame lodge in as she springs herself to the next wall and quickly keeps launching herself up with her fingers digging into each section of wall she touches.

With a backflip off, she reaches the next platform, and leaps off the edge to the platform below, before she has time to think she's on the lines, no gear used, simply holding on and gliding line-to-line, hitting the next platform, she sprints across the field, a floor section below her drops, quickly reacting with a front flip off, and a dive roll aside as one ahead of her drops, then a leap off one's edge as she hits the ground just before the lasers.

Rael sprints forward and slides under a laser as it just barely reaches her body, followed by a jump over one, and a roll under the last, she steps onto the end panel, not a drip of sweat broken.

She drops off and to the lower platform where Enderius lies.

"Time."

"A minute, not bad. On to the next test then" *Despite his words he sounds hardly impressed. He takes her down the hall to the next room. A shooting range* "Take down as many targets as you can, bonus points for accuracy, even more if you take them all down. Ready...go" *He presses a button and holographic images of grineer and corpus begin popping up at random. Some stationary, some moving*

Rael chuckles and slings off her Vectis, quickly popping heads of all that appear in sight.

(This is justified by the fact that Rael is an experienced sniper mercenary lol.)

"You call this a test? It's child's play."

*Enderius sighs as she easily takes down the holograms* "One final test then." *He says stocially as he leads her down the halls once more, this time to a dueling room. Enderius takes his position at one end of the floor* "When you are ready then"

As Sapphire attempted to rise, Miranda placed her hand firmly on the woman's shoulder. "Now now, don't think that you'll be heading out anywhere soon. I didn't go through all this trouble for nothing! Now," she tightened her grip on Sapphire's trapezius, "Artifact?" Miranda smiled a devilish grin and forced Sapphire back down.

Miranda shot an off look at Crimson for a moment before returning to the imminent issue. "You don't seem to learn, do you? Remember what happened last time you tried to fight back?" Miranda shifted her hand and began to apply substantial pressure to the pressure point by Sapphire's jugular. "Well? What are you waiting for? Answer the poor boy!"

*There's a beeping above them as they both ready, he draws his Fragor mace and the battle begins as shields around them go up. He starts off by tossing a ice bolt at her to slow her down.*

Rael casts a fire blast around her, patiently standing, waiting, fire surging around her.

"You're playing with fire, friend."

She grins under the helmet and pulls up her hood.

Rael sheathes her Fangs, and slips out two Kunai Despairs,

silently she beckons Enderius closer, her stance calm and taunting both at once.

"I said I'm ready."

She chuckles.

"Hmmm..." Miranda pondered for a moment before looking at Crimson, and then back to Sapphire. She then shoved Sapphire off of the bed, rolling her onto the floor. She then walked around the bed, standing over Sapphire for a moment before crouching by her face, dangling her helmet above her. "Do not bother us again, or there will be suffering, and it will not just be limited to you. That friend if yours you brought, he will bleed oceans as I make you watch, all the while tearing your teeth from that soft skull of yours," Miranda placed her hand on Sapphire's head, twisting it back so as to get a look at her mouth, "I've said it once and I'll say it again. Do not mess with us." Miranda dropped the helmet onto her body and stood up, dusting herself off and turning to face Crimson, her face cheery once more. "So, where to now?"

Miranda shrugged. "Why not? I'll just have to pick something up at my ship quickly though. Getting a bit sick of this warframe, not the most comfortable combat-armor out there." Miranda headed for the window, opening it. "Meet me at my ship and we'll go from there." With that, Miranda leapt out the window, disappearing from sight. Moments later, Crimson would receive a message saying, "Oh, and don't forget to lock the door. Don't want any more thieves :)"

Several minutes later, Miranda would appear in the gardens, looking quite uncomfortable as she walked in a black silk and a matching pair of black shoes, her hair finely brushed and drifting behind her. While she wore no makeup, there was an essence of natural beauty contained within her face.

Rael casts a fire blast around her, patiently standing, waiting, fire surging around her.

"You're playing with fire, friend."

She grins under the helmet and pulls up her hood.

Rael sheathes her Fangs, and slips out two Kunai Despairs,

silently she beckons Enderius closer, her stance calm and taunting both at once.

"I said I'm ready."

She chuckles.

*Does not fall for her taunts, he keeps sending out bolts of ice, each bolt melting into water as it hits the floor. He keeps his distance, and his hammer drawn*

Edited by SoundwavePrime

She does a courteous bow, her defenses lowered, albeit on purpose.

"Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Somebody who's actually smart enough not to rush me. You know friend, I quite like you. You'll be the second person on this station to see my face."

She slips off her helmet and tosses it to the side, her face is pale white, her eyes a wine red, half her head is shaved and the other half has hair, shoulder length and black, hanging off to the side, her lips black with a scar slashed through them closer to the right corner.

"And thusly we can fight, face to face, isn't that right? What's a good fight when it's not up close and personal? Hm?"

Edited by WingedCrusade

"Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Somebody who's actually smart enough not to rush me. You know friend, I quite like you. You'll be the second person on this station to see my face."

She slips off her helmet and tosses it to the side, her face is pale white, her eyes a wine red, half her head is shaved and the other half has hair, shoulder length and black, hanging off to the side, her lips black with a scar slashed through them closer to the right corner.

"Come on buddy. I took off mine, how about yours? Hm?"

((His was off when you entered his office))

Miranda wobbled for a few steps before pausing. "Ah, f*ck it," she declared, tearing her shoes from her feet and dangling them from her hand. Before approaching Crimson she makes a point to seem disinterested, pausing to observe the trees, the fish, the grass, and other local oddities, all the while gradually moving towards the figure clad in black. When she did finally arrive, she found herself inches from him, looking him directly in the eye. From her lips were uttered the words of a foreign tongue, remembered only by few. "Ciao, amore mio."

Edited by Alad_VI

"And thusly we can fight, face to face, isn't that right? What's a good fight when it's not up close and personal? Hm?"

*Enderius sighs and pulls his helmet off, his white locks of hair fall out, blowing slightly in an invisible wind. A look of grim determination on his face as he stares her down.* "If you're quite done talking you've yet to attack me." *he says tossing out another bolt of ice*

It merely melts.

"And you've yet to hit me. It takes-"

A sudden Kunai flies towards him.

"-Patience!"

She clasps her palms together.

"And a bit of surprise."

*Lazily tilts out of the Kunai's path, tossing another bolt of ice at her* "You're right....it does take surprise to win....but even better. It takes planning. Take a look at where you're standing. What's sitting at you're feet." *He says waiting for her reaction. The bolts of ice had created a good size puddle of water at her feet, some of the steam was lingering in the air as well*

*Lazily tilts out of the Kunai's path, tossing another bolt of ice at her* "You're right....it does take surprise to win....but even better. It takes planning. Take a look at where you're standing. What's sitting at you're feet." *He says waiting for her reaction. The bolts of ice had created a good size puddle of water at her feet, some of the steam was lingering in the air as well*

She chuckles, unflinchingly.

"Do you really think I'll let a puddle bother me? What? That you'll freeze my feet down? Heh. What should win out? Extreme heat, or extreme cold?"

The puddle begins to boil under her feat, slowly, red embers begin to crackle through her skin, her veins in her face glow a magma red, showing through her skin, slowly reaching to her eye until her eye begins to glow the same, a grin on her face.

"Ice needs water, where fire... Needs a simple. Burst. Of air."

The steam grows more intense as the water begins to evaporate under her.