Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

*Keeps his stoic look as he grips his helmet and places it back on, he tosses the bolt of ice towards the puddle, slowing her boiling process with the intense cold. He then conjures up a sphere of ice around him, whipping winds fill the room, making it much harder to conjure flames, the chilling winds would slow her down. He then begins throwing more bolts out, but this time towards the floor, creating a sheet of ice on the floor. Not to freeze her. but to make him more mobile as he skates towards her at scary speeds and begins swinging his mighty hammer.*

*Slides back with the blow, as he slides he shoots more ice bolts around the dueling room floor. Making it harder to keep balance for her, but easier for him. He circles around a few times, a few bolts aimed towards her, but knowing full well they'll miss*

She stays low to the ground, legs spread outwards as well as digging her hand into the ice, her sharpened claws rooting her in place, she lets out a wave of three Kunai at the frost, all the while her feet spark into flame, as well as her hands.

"You know, I quite -"

She launches herself forward as she glides along the ice towards him.

"Like this! This is exciting!"

She laughs, a flaming fist hitting the frost in the chest, although the punch causes her balance to stagger her on the ice, falling back and leaning on one hand, a Fang dagger at the ready in the other.

"Dammit...!"

She stays low to the ground, legs spread outwards as well as digging her hand into the ice, her sharpened claws rooting her in place, she lets out a wave of three Kunai at the frost, all the while her feet spark into flame, as well as her hands.

"You know, I quite -"

She launches herself forward as she glides along the ice towards him.

"Like this! This is exciting!"

She laughs, a flaming fist hitting the frost in the chest, although the punch causes her balance to stagger her on the ice, falling back and leaning on one hand, a Fang dagger at the ready in the other.

"Dammit...!"

*Quickly ducks out of the way of the Kunai and stops dead in his tracks, somehow. And when she'd punch his chest, she'd feel like she might've just punched the side of a mountain, her flames leaving little more than a few scorch marks. And as she falls back he grabs her by the arm and does a seismic toss towards the shield covering the room, hardened by the ice he's created.*

"F*ck!"

She gasps and hits the ground hard, quickly rolling herself to all fours, her face develops a scowl and a quiet, angry growl escapes her mouth, erratic spits of flame erupt off her back.

"Lucky shot..."

She takes out both Fang daggers, and uses them to stab into the ground and catapult her to a glide across the ice, she slides under him, hooking the daggers outwards to trip him, stabbing the ground after and backflipping herself to him as he staggers, and kicks off his back, stabbing back into the ground after, and sending herself gliding ahead with a spin so she faces him, planting her daggers in the ground.

*He's down for a moment before he get's back up. Facing away from her.* "Not bad..." *he tilts his head and cracks it* "I think it's time we wrapped this up." *The ice around them begins shaking violently, the winds blow like they would in a blizzard, snow forms in the whipping winds as he begins channeling his holds his hand high. Large boulders of ice begin forming above them as a torrent of hail begins falling. He then pulls his hand down, causing the avalanche of icy boulders to fall.*

"Sh*t!"

Rael slams her hands down as a shockwave of fire bursts around her, she then puts her hands up and shoots out fires like a flamethrower, her head lowered defensively, her body crouched tight.

"No way in hell I'm letting you win!"

The winds manage to snuff out her flames, hail starts hitting her, a chunk of ice about to hit her, she gasps and dodge rolls away, scrambling to avoid being crushed.

Edited by WingedCrusade

"Sh*t!"

Rael slams her hands down as a shockwave of fire bursts around her, she then puts her hands up and shoots out fires like a flamethrower, her head lowered defensively, her body crouched tight.

"No way in hell I'm letting you win!"

The winds manage to snuff out her flames, hail starts hitting her, a chunk of ice about to hit her, she gasps and dodge rolls away, scrambling to avoid being crushed.

*The Avalanche ends as quickly as it begins, leaving the two of them covered in ice and snow. Enderius climbs out and stands atop the mound of snow. His gaze directed where Rael was standing*

Soon Pilot woke up and spotted the puppy right next to of him quickly looked around him to make sure that adults might think that he brought the puppy right next to of him. For a moment he had urge to touch the companion but then pulled his hand away. "*gasp* I wonder will I ever have any nice things on my life... Or have I been cursed not to have?" Pilot whispered to himself as looked around him again.

*The Avalanche ends as quickly as it begins, leaving the two of them covered in ice and snow. Enderius climbs out and stands atop the mound of snow. His gaze directed where Rael was standing*

Rael brushes herself off, her body snow-stained, but instead of shivering, or any form of pain, she's laughing deeply.

"Ah! The cold is a wonderous thing, is it not...? See, if I weren't fighting right now, I'd take a moment to enjoy it."

Her twisted smile turns to a dark, serious expression, she slowly approaches the Frost, fire erupting from her, melting ice and snow instantly at her feet as she walks, her Fangs out.

"But one thing was sure. This fight is over."

She quickly points out a dagger to his throat, another at the ready, close by but out of his reach.

"I can see it, in your eyes when I look at you, in your expression, I see the blood lust."

She brings herself closer to him, face inches from his helmet.

"I know what you are..."

". . . You appear calm and collected, but I know this mask. I have used it before, but inside, when you see a drop of blood, it just eats away inside, don't it? The red, dark stains, the smell of iron in the air... A single drop to make your own blood rush, and your heart pound."

Rael uses her other hand to sheathe the dagger and remove his helmet.

"I can see who you are. It's simple, because it takes someone broken to know one,-"

She stares him in the eyes as her tone turns grave.

"- I see it in your eyes, you are broken inside- Just. As. I."

She grins a twisted smirk, sheathing her dagger, the flames around her quickly whisp back into her palm as she extinguishes it with the closing of her fist, she stands straight up, and her voice is its usual calm demeanor.

"Now then, what's the next test?"

Her grin is normal now, and she rests a hand on her hip.

Edited by WingedCrusade

Pilot remembers how Tenno does petting because he had seen it few times. He pets the puppy like Tenno does. His trail of thoughts suddenly disappeared a puppy had crushed his wall of experience. Broken... Broken again. Reassembled again. He quits the petting after lightly rubbing behind of right ear of the puppy. (It is maybe because it doesn't feel endangered) Pilot thought he dug out a locket opened it up. (It happened so long time ago) Pilot thought as he watched the locket remembering that he used to be able to see picture on the locket.

But now he is just not able. He closes the locket on his hand by making his hand to be a fist "Heart becomes a fist... Forever" Pilot whispered.

*He keeps his cold glare while she speaks, even with a blade to his throat. His face, unfaltering as she picks apart what she thinks to be he psyche. And part of her might be right, his demeanor changes as he unleashes his powers. Always testing his opponent to see what sort of challenge they might pose to his indomitable powers. As she starts to leave he flares his hand once more, the steam floating about flash freezes, and the moment she'd turn she'd find that she's mere centimeters away from a wall of spiked ice, she would almost feel the serrated edges pressed against her own throat. Her reflection shown to her in each crystal and a chill would run down her spine as single thought would occur, 'one flick of the wrist and that'd be it.' But she'd soon see the ice melt away as with the rest as the shields lower. He removes his helmet and walks by.* "Only one more thing to tend to" *He says before giving her a glance over his shoulder, his cold gaze directed towards her* "We'd have one more...but you've already given me your psychological profile." *He says, a short quiet laugh as he exited the dueling room*

Pilot remembers how Tenno does petting because he had seen it few times. He pets the puppy like Tenno does. His trail of thoughts suddenly disappeared a puppy had crushed his wall of experience. Broken... Broken again. Reassembled again. He quits the petting after lightly rubbing behind of right ear of the puppy. (It is maybe because it doesn't feel endangered) Pilot thought he dug out a locket opened it up. (It happened so long time ago) Pilot thought as he watched the locket remembering that he used to be able to see picture on the locket.

But now he is just not able. He closes the locket on his hand by making his hand to be a fist "Heart becomes a fist... Forever" Pilot whispered.

*The Kubrow lets out a short bark, pawing at Pilot for more attention as it rolls on it's belly eagerly.*

*He keeps his cold glare while she speaks, even with a blade to his throat. His face, unfaltering as she picks apart what she thinks to be he psyche. And part of her might be right, his demeanor changes as he unleashes his powers. Always testing his opponent to see what sort of challenge they might pose to his indomitable powers. As she starts to leave he flares his hand once more, the steam floating about flash freezes, and the moment she'd turn she'd find that she's mere centimeters away from a wall of spiked ice, she would almost feel the serrated edges pressed against her own throat. Her reflection shown to her in each crystal and a chill would run down her spine as single thought would occur, 'one flick of the wrist and that'd be it.' But she'd soon see the ice melt away as with the rest as the shields lower. He removes his helmet and walks by.* "Only one more thing to tend to" *He says before giving her a glance over his shoulder, his cold gaze directed towards her* "We'd have one more...but you've already given me your psychological profile." *He says, a short quiet laugh as he exited the dueling room*

Rael doesn't however take much intimidation from the spike wall, nor the frost speaking, her face is just slightly more aggrivated by the obstacle, but turns to a grin when he mentions her psychological being, which then fades to a calm smile as she places on her helmet.

"Now then, I believe I've passed your tests, have I not?"

Pilot putted the necklace on "The memories what we carry are eternal. Even after their deaths. I still carry responsibility, admiration, honor, glory, duty and joy" Pilot said to himself as looked around him to see if other kubrows has realized what's going on. Pilot lightly laid his hand on puppy's side and starts carefully scold it then two times pats it lightly. Lowered hand to allow the Kubrow sniff. Pilot saw himself training large blade whip, beam blade and unarmed attacks. (I wonder where these visions comes) Pilot thought as the vision ended.

Rael doesn't however take much intimidation from the spike wall, nor the frost speaking, her face is just slightly more aggrivated by the obstacle, but turns to a grin when he mentions her psychological being, which then fades to a calm smile as she places on her helmet.

"Now then, I believe I've passed your tests, have I not?"

*Stands for a moment, putting his hand on his chin* "Let's see, you've passed the obstacle course, firing range, and have...more or less proven your worth against me. I suppose there's really only one more test." *He turns directly to her* "Answer this then, where do your loyalties lie..."

Pilot putted the necklace on "The memories what we carry are eternal. Even after their deaths. I still carry responsibility, admiration, honor, glory, duty and joy" Pilot said to himself as looked around him to see if other kubrows has realized what's going on. Pilot lightly laid his hand on puppy's side and starts carefully scold it then two times pats it lightly. Lowered hand to allow the Kubrow sniff. Pilot saw himself training large blade whip, beam blade and unarmed attacks. (I wonder where these visions comes) Pilot thought as the vision ended.

*The pup lets out a short whimper. One of the bigger Kubrow seems to hear this and comes over like a mother scolding someone for making it's child sad, and begins barking at Pilot. Shyla, the Mirage, hears this and comes over* "Oh hello!" *She says cheerfully* "Is everything okay?"

Edited by SoundwavePrime

"Loyalties? Hm. Normally I'm freelance, but I go by two things; I go where the pay is good and the faction has better intentions. I may be psychotic but -"

She turns her head to look at him.

"- and don't tell anybody I said this - but I still have my moral code. I've never hunted for Tenno bounties, either. Otherwise, what's there to tell?"

"I am fine. Animal instincts I guess what comes on Kubrows of course" Pilot said the golden locket was able to be seen on his neck "I hardly can believe that favorite of Lotus is speaking to me" Pilot finished his sounding normal having a hint on Mirage's past or actually warframe's past. (I guess it is my time to move on then) Pilot thought.

Edited by Revel72

"I am fine. Animal instincts I guess what comes on Kubrows of course" Pilot said the golden locket was able to be seen on his neck "I hardly can believe that favorite Lotus is speaking to me" Pilot finished his sounding normal having a hint on Mirage's past or actually warframe's past. (I guess it is my time to move on then) Pilot thought.

*Shyla blinks and giggles for a moment* "Oh right, human....You know I've never met a human...well one that didn't try to kill me and scrap me for parts: *She giggles despite the very grim image* "I'm Shyla, nice to meet you."

"Loyalties? Hm. Normally I'm freelance, but I go by two things; I go where the pay is good and the faction has better intentions. I may be psychotic but -"

She turns her head to look at him.

"- and don't tell anybody I said this - but I still have my moral code. I've never hunted for Tenno bounties, either. Otherwise, what's there to tell?"

*Enderius thinks a moment* "What is your opinion on the Lotus then?" *His gaze hardens a moment.*

*Enderius thinks a moment* "What is your opinion on the Lotus then?" *His gaze hardens a moment.*

Rael grunts in annoyance.

"I don't quite like taking orders from somebody I don't know a thing about. Needless to say, not too fond of... I've still done work for her though. Lotus is damned rich with credits. That's all I can say. Anything else?"

Rael grunts in annoyance.

"I don't quite like taking orders from somebody I don't know a thing about. Needless to say, not too fond of... I've still done work for her though. Lotus is damned rich with credits. That's all I can say. Anything else?"

*She would see a look of zealous rage flash across his eyes before he takes a deep breath and calms himself* "Very well...I will need some time to fill out the appropriate paperwork, I will contact you as soon as it's done"