Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"Pyefa 'Pilot' Genda. Lost my first name's meaning when I was blinded by one of your kind. Who thought me as a danger who cloaked himself as a rescuer. Saryn. It didn't leave me hard feelings. After seeing a man brutally executing all three Grutags... I guess there would a be a reason to be afraid of me. It is sad truth how... Both of our kind's destroys each other with the tools of chaos and order. Both working in name of order but doesn't realize at the end. Both are the worst" Pilot said.

"Extremely difficult to say which ones are being correct and working correctly but what comes on Tenno freeing civilians from Corpus, Infestation and Grineer. I laid my trust and gave my word that Tenno future must be brighter than my past. Where I was broken by my enemies I reassembled myself because of rage. Where I was broken again because of the flame being extinguished. Flame of revenge. I reassembled myself again and now here I am. Man sworn to do anything and ready to sacrifice his own health for a Tenno" Pilot finished.

His voice calm all the way giving picture of a man who fought and fights still... Warrior without an army but with really sharp blade.

She nods.

"I'll be in my ship."

Rael flips her hood up, noticing ice on her shoulder and dusting it off, before wandering off.

Eventually she finds herself having taken a detour to wander the dojo, coming eventually back to her ship.

Edited by WingedCrusade

Nice,first time hearing a dojo can be that big. 

((I think you haven't really played the game a lot I think. You should check the big clan dojos. Damn they are huge I just say. Currently the clan where I am has seriously big dojo + this thread doesn't always follow the ingame logic. I hope this explains everything))

Miranda shrugged. "It's just a nice way of saying hello. And yes, I am indeed a fan of the trees around here. I personally prefer winter but alas, time is one if those few things forever kept from my grasp." She looked more directly at Crimson, "So why exactly did you bring me down here?"

"Pyefa 'Pilot' Genda. Lost my first name's meaning when I was blinded by one of your kind. Who thought me as a danger who cloaked himself as a rescuer. Saryn. It didn't leave me hard feelings. After seeing a man brutally executing all three Grutags... I guess there would a be a reason to be afraid of me. It is sad truth how... Both of our kind's destroys each other with the tools of chaos and order. Both working in name of order but doesn't realize at the end. Both are the worst" Pilot said.

"Extremely difficult to say which ones are being correct and working correctly but what comes on Tenno freeing civilians from Corpus, Infestation and Grineer. I laid my trust and gave my word that Tenno future must be brighter than my past. Where I was broken by my enemies I reassembled myself because of rage. Where I was broken again because of the flame being extinguished. Flame of revenge. I reassembled myself again and now here I am. Man sworn to do anything and ready to sacrifice his own health for a Tenno" Pilot finished.

His voice calm all the way giving picture of a man who fought and fights still... Warrior without an army but with really sharp blade.

*Shyla blinks, giving a blank stare. The Kubrow pup bounces around the mature one and the two of them run off to play* "Umm....okay...that's quite the story." *She rubs the back of her head, she wasn't really expecting all of that* "If um...you want we have someone on the station who can help you see again..."

*Shyla blinks, giving a blank stare. The Kubrow pup bounces around the mature one and the two of them run off to play* "Umm....okay...that's quite the story." *She rubs the back of her head, she wasn't really expecting all of that* "If um...you want we have someone on the station who can help you see again..."

"Though. Not sure do I want to see again. I have mastered the current vision what I have. Sound vision even if I don't see anything else than white and black. Changes must happen were they unable to be reversed or able to be reversed. Just like becoming a Tenno if it is actually plausible. Is unable to be reversed. Not sure would today's technology regenerate or allow me to see again but I do admit. I miss the colors" Pilot said and released small duration dreary laugh.

"Rarely somebody cares to ask do I want to see fully again" Pilot finished and stand up slightly taller than Mirage and muscles were slightly more able to be seen. They pretty big. Maybe thanks to all his psychical training and age. For a 22 year old man he might be on better shape than most of the Tenno. "I hope you don't see my appearance... Intimidating" Pilot said somewhat sarcastically.

"Though. Not sure do I want to see again. I have mastered the current vision what I have. Sound vision even if I don't see anything else than white and black. Changes must happen were they unable to be reversed or able to be reversed. Just like becoming a Tenno if it is actually plausible. Is unable to be reversed. Not sure would today's technology regenerate or allow me to see again but I do admit. I miss the colors" Pilot said and released small duration dreary laugh.

"Rarely somebody cares to ask do I want to see fully again" Pilot finished and stand up slightly taller than Mirage and muscles were slightly more able to be seen. They pretty big. Maybe thanks to all his psychical training and age. For a 22 year old man he might be on better shape than most of the Tenno. "I hope you don't see my appearance... Intimidating" Pilot said somewhat sarcastically.

*Shyla giggles* I've seen worse than a big human. So how come you came to the kenell? Did you wanna play with the pups?

"Actually was mostly walking around wondering *remembered why he actually was walking around places* Darn *he gasped* You happen to have seen a Nova somewhere and I need to ask about person named by Echo but before you answer. I will tell you whole thing *Pilot told what he had witnessed yesterday* If you ask why did I touch her it was because of checking the heart pump rate to check is she pretending to be in shock or is she on shock" Pilot said. *then he hears the same Frost. Releases a gasp* Why would somebody's relation ship touch you?" Pilot questioned.

"Actually was mostly walking around wondering *remembered why he actually was walking around places* Darn *he gasped* You happen to have seen a Nova somewhere and I need to ask about person named by Echo but before you answer. I will tell you whole thing *Pilot told what he had witnessed yesterday* If you ask why did I touch her it was because of checking the heart pump rate to check is she pretending to be in shock or is she on shock" Pilot said. *then he hears the same Frost. Releases a gasp* Why would somebody's relation ship touch you?" Pilot questioned.

"I uh...what?" *Shyla said, confused by the whole thing* (I've not read what has happened recently, so I'm a bit confused)

*Enderius calls your ship* "Come to my office, we'll discuss your future here"

Rael replies on the comm with an "On my way."

She leaves her weapons behind aside from her Kunai, hood up.

Reaching the office, buttons for Enderius' corresponding office were pressed in to buzz him to Rael's presence.

"About the Nova now, when I asked about relation ship. I didn't meant that I and that Nova would be in one. I asked generally. Why should you touch somebodies relation ship? The amount of your heart doing pumping tells a lot more than face on some cases. IF you didn't know and lastly. Why would I have relation ship with Tenno?" Pilot asked. "At least one of us gentlemen knows how to handle somebody who is on shock" Pilot said.

Edited by Revel72

"So you don't read bodies? I read you like an open book right now. I know how you feel. You can be one when you want to be one? You had perfect time to be a great person and what you did? You left her behind like Grineer you killed and what comes on speaking about relation ship. Oh Frost they are some serious things" Pilot said straightly laid his hand on top of pocket on his right thigh.

Edited by Revel72

Rael replies on the comm with an "On my way."

She leaves her weapons behind aside from her Kunai, hood up.

Reaching the office, buttons for Enderius' corresponding office were pressed in to buzz him to Rael's presence.

*Enderius buzzes her in, he's still at his desk working on something. He looks up for a moment and grabs something from behind his desk, setting it on top. It's a badge projector.* "Wear this at all times while on duty, you'll have indefinite access to the facilities and services. Not unlimited, indefinite meaning if you abuse your privliges we'll take them away. While I'm willing to look the other direction on what you do on your own time I do not tolerate the instigation of violence on this station. You're here to protect the inhabitants, not harass them. Am I understood?"

"Hmph... Spitting mocking okay then go ahead feel free to say what you want now" Pilot said then get back to topic "So have you seen deep red nova anywhere in here?" Pilot asked from Shyla.

*The dozen or so Kubrow all perk their ears up at the sound of a blade being drawn, even the pups turn their attention towards the threatening presence and a chorus of threatening growls is heard. Shyla places a hand on her Magnus* "You might not want to do that..."

"It wasn't I and **** I know why you say that" Pilot said realizing what kind of threat is around him and Krelon "Put the blade back or we both are dead" Pilot said. "I apologize getting heated up a bit too much" Pilot finished as looked around and kept his both hands away from the pockets on his armor.

*Enderius buzzes her in, he's still at his desk working on something. He looks up for a moment and grabs something from behind his desk, setting it on top. It's a badge projector.* "Wear this at all times while on duty, you'll have indefinite access to the facilities and services. Not unlimited, indefinite meaning if you abuse your privliges we'll take them away. While I'm willing to look the other direction on what you do on your own time I do not tolerate the instigation of violence on this station. You're here to protect the inhabitants, not harass them. Am I understood?"

"You have my word."

The Ember picks up the badge and installs it to the shoulder of her armor so it faces front.

"Now then, if you'll need me, I'll assume I should start patrolling to make sure nothing's happening that shouldn't."

She grins.

"Isn't that right?"

"You have my word."

The Ember picks up the badge and installs it to the shoulder of her armor so it faces front.

"Now then, if you'll need me, I'll assume I should start patrolling to make sure nothing's happening that shouldn't."

She grins.

"Isn't that right?"

*He nods* "Yes, please make sure everything is fine. The badge is equip the the personnel comm codes for the station. If you need anything let the others know. Also fair warning, Fae doesn't like to be disturbed during her own work, neither does Vladof"

"My bet about this situation? I am ready to run to hang on a corner near of roof for a while" Pilot said quickly and sounding like that he seriously doesn't want to see what might happen when these Kubrows rushes for a kill turned his head to look around slowly white spots on his vizier telling him that situation is most unpleasant. Meter on below right corner went red telling that he is spotted and danger is high enough for death.