Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

*He nods* "Yes, please make sure everything is fine. The badge is equip the the personnel comm codes for the station. If you need anything let the others know. Also fair warning, Fae doesn't like to be disturbed during her own work, neither does Vladof"

"Alright. I'll keep that to memory."

She does a casual salute to him as a good bye and wanders off, stopping at the door frame.

"Oh, and by the way-"

She turns her head slightly.

"I enjoyed that fight. More excited than I've been in a long time, give me a heads up if you ever want to do it again."

"Alright. I'll keep that to memory."

She does a casual salute to him as a good bye and wanders off, stopping at the door frame.

"Oh, and by the way-"

She turns her head slightly.

"I enjoyed that fight. More excited than I've been in a long time, give me a heads up if you ever want to do it again."

*Enderius rolled his eyes as she left. Glancing idly only once towards the door before looking back at his work*

Miranda chuckled. "I'm certainly no princess. It is nice here though, I've always been partial to natural beauty. Say, have you ever been to Earth?" Miranda sat by a koi pond, her feet just resting against the lapping edge.

The newly recruited Ember idly walks about the dojo, Vectis in hands.

She hears commotion from the nearby kennel, and decidingly checks it out, seeing the three within.

"Everything alright in here?"

Her look goes to Shyla then Pilot, as well as the nearby Frost.

Edited by WingedCrusade

The newly recruited Ember idly walks about the dojo, Vectis in hands.

She hears commotion from the nearby kennel, and decidingly checks it out, seeing the three within.

"Everything alright in here?"

Her look goes to Shyla then Pilot, as well as the nearby Frost.

*Shyla nods* "I guess so..." *She tilts her head spotting the badge* "Are you new here?"

"I don't want to be rude but I think we should move our bones out of this situation Shyla. Meaning me and Krelon mostly" Pilot said as still looked around being extremely careful on his every move. Decided to silence his breathing he is slightly nervous but not enough to show it. "I think we have disturbed your kubrows too much" Pilot continued "Go ahead point a gun at me if you wish so as long you say to me what will make them attack I promise I will never do it" Pilot finished as his breathing became slower. He bet that Kubrows were watching at him only.

"Oh thats a shame. I've not died yet." He looked at her. "Earth... Once filled with life but now it's just Grineer everywhere."

Krelon laughed. "I was British... A couple thousand years ago but now I don't even though. A Mirage? Interesting." He looked at her.

*Looks to Pilot* "No I mean him....also what's British?"

"Maybe because I have no idea what are the ideals of your kubrows to attack somebody?" Pilot asked "I have seen Kubrow in action and not really up to have a deadly hug with a companion bigger and deadlier than a German Shepherd" Pilot continued "British means person is from Great Britain. Extremely old country what has fallen long long time ago" Pilot finished.

*Looks to Pilot* "Ohh....you're just scared of 'em. Don't worry though! They're really nice when you don't try and pull a weapon on them, cuz they're really smart and know when someone is threatening and when someone is okay to get pets from!" *She clicks her tongue twice and the Kubrow part, revealing the pup from earlier. She picks it up and holds the pup towards Pilot* "Go ahead hold him they're just big ol' babies who want attention!" *She says with a childish smile*

Edited by SoundwavePrime

"They were a type of person. On Earth... We all spoke like this in the south but they spoke diffrently at the north and west so thats British." He smiled

at her. "I'm not sure what you are... American I persume."

"Also what's an American? You're saying things that don't make sense" ((All those countries are gone now and are referred to by region, such as Eurasia or Pacific, meaning anywhere in Europe or Asia or any island in the pacific ocean. which many of which have changed over the years))

Edited by SoundwavePrime

(Oh god this goes worse than what it was seconds ago!) Pilot thinks takes careful, gentle but sure grip from puppy what Shyla aligned "Though can not really say am I afraid of them. Not in the mood on having a brawl with these noble companions of yours. Second thing the how you pictured these companions of yours. Is more than fitting" Pilot said as sat down that if the Kubrow wanted to jump off to somewhere there would be small drop or if he would accidentally drop it there would be small fall.

He pet the puppy's head lightly trying to find the connection to peaceful himself again slowly it was starting that he was able to calm down. He used side of his right hand's front finger to scold behind of puppy's right ear. Looked on Shyla then.

Edited by Revel72

(Oh god this goes worse than what it was seconds ago!) Pilot thinks takes careful, gentle but sure grip from puppy what Shyla aligned "Though can not really say am I afraid of them. Not in the mood on having a brawl with these noble companions of yours. Second thing the how you pictured these companions of yours. Is more than fitting" Pilot said as sat down that if the Kubrow wanted to jump off to somewhere there would be small drop or if he would accidentally drop it there would be small fall.

He pet the puppy's head lightly trying to find the connection to peaceful himself again slowly it was starting that he was able to calm down. He used side of his right hand's front finger to scold behind of puppy's right ear. Looked on Shyla then.

(Scolded how exactly?)

(Scolded how exactly?)

((Darn I knew that would be wrong way to present it. Not sure should I use adjective or verb. [[Yet one of those situations where my bad grammar kicks in]] gently as adjective or nicely as verb. I will be editing it quickly for others who reads this))

((Darn I knew that would be wrong way to present it. Not sure should I use adjective or verb. [[Yet one of those situations where my bad grammar kicks in]] gently as adjective or nicely as verb. I will be editing it quickly for others who reads this))

you mean pet...did pilot pet the dogs ears?))

((From between the ears))

((Okay then)) *The kubrow presses it's head into Pilots hand happily accepting his pets. The other Kubrow being there confirms that they do indeed just like attention, and won't maul him just because he's petting on of the pups* "Aww he likes you"