Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"I don't how you can be so sure. Maybe because that you have connection but to me... It is just question of time will they trust me or not" Pilot said he started to calm down he brought up his heart pump rate monitor on his HUD. Watched it dropping to normal level. He relied his back on a rock near of him. He kept the puppy on the level of his upper body. He took the helmet off with other hand and putted it next to of him revealing slightly sun taken face but eyes covered with thin looking metal.

Mostly face was smooth some beard on the jaw and mustache colored light brown. He kept petting and time to time scolded puppy's left side.

Edited by Revel72

*Shyla nods her head as she claps twice and the Kubrow pack disperses. She turns her attention to Rael* "Well hi then, I'm Shyla Offical 'Beast-master' or so it says on those little profile tabs Enderius keeps. As you can probably guess I tend to all...most, of the Kubrows, guest, staff, or otherwise! If you want you can meet some of them, they love visitors."

"Easy pal. That Nikana stays in its place. I only gave your kunai back because I know how aggrivating it is to lose weapons."

Rael comes over and kneels by a pup, scratching behind both her ears tenderly.

"We never truly got to introduce each other, did we? I'm Rael."

*The pup does as the other did and really gets into the petting, letting out a happy bark making Shyla giggle* "Nice to meet you Rael. Most of the staff have a Kubrow, if you wanna claim one you should come by and bond with one. Well the pups mostly. The mature ones already have bonds"

"Difficult to say" Pilot said "It is just me and my past what is so difficult to forget" Pilot finished. As allowed the puppy to climb all over of him. Time to time turning to watch on the person who speaks and time to time looks where the puppy goes.

*The pup Rael is petting begins barking at the one climbing over Pilot. Pilot's pup jumps down and the two start growling at one another before getting in a play fighting, not really hurting one another, just the two trying to show off for potential masters like the grown ups have. This causes Shyla to giggle and watch as the other pups gather round like children witnessing a school yard fight*

Pilot just watches the movement around him then turns his head on Rael as she spoke and then back to his surroundings (Just not at all sure do I want to accompany with somebody or can I accept somebody to company with me. I am a mercenary and long range based one. Even with skills for close range combat. I can not ever be sure what god has decided to happen) Pilot thought.

"I'm not? How am I not?" He looked at her with a concerned look. "I don't see why... Oh do I need to do more to please you?" He said in a cocky tone.

"Relax, relax, relax. I never said that you weren't my friend, I merely said that you were making an assumption." Miranda playfully nudged Crimson's elbow. "Don't worry about things, you'll miss out on what's happening if you do." Miranda looked up, and looked around the room. "See my point?" She lay down and looked up at the cherry blossoms, listening to the quiet mumbles of nature.

Pilot looked quickly on Shyla and Rael like expecting their next move. He decided to stay quiet and wait how things will evolve from this state. "Quite odd to hear a Loki to be a female. Well the first time though" Pilot said as he heard Sapphire's speech. Then looked on Sapphire quickly.

"No winners in this one but I hope you enjoyed to play with your brother or sister" Pilot said to puppy who was on the ground after Rael lifted another one to her embrace. (I hope she knows what she is doing) Pilot thought and thought for a tool if something unpleasant evolves from this.

Crimson went to the small koi pond and sung quietly. "Every now and then I fall... Every now and then I lose control..." He then turned to look at

Miranda. "But in your eyes I see your thoughts around in me and I'll take the fall for you."

Miranda's face was solemn for a moment. Then her skin began to crack as the edges of her lips began to raise uncontrollably. She rolled onto her front, laughing hysterically. She tried to say something, but she couldn't get the words out properly.

"Hmm..."

Rael sizes up Krelon suspiciously, then lets it go and takes a pup away from the fight.

"Come on now little one, no need to fight."

She holds her close to her chest and pets her gently.

*The pup embraces Raels warm chest, shooting a look a his opponent who lets out a disgruntled bark before running off with the others. Shyla giggles* "So I'd love to meet your Kubrow, I'm sure they'll be more than welcome here by the others." *Shyla gives a smile at the little pup who's nuzzling Rael.* "You know, most of the others have a Kubrow here too. Even Enderius, and if you can believe it his Kubrow is a dead ringer for him."

*Shyla coos* "Aww I'll take the little guy to his den." *She extends her arms to take the pup and would carry it to one of the doors, somewhat hidden by the false foliage of the room. Inside is a kennel full of warm cushioned beds, along with some of the incubators and even some new born pups, not much younger than the one she's carrying*

Miranda stood up, still laughing a bit. "Sorry hon, I just never took you for the serenading type. It's like a wrestler who bakes pies and gardens in his spare time." She took Crimson by the arm and led him to the space directly underneath one of the cherry trees, upon which arriving she turned and wordlessly looked him in the eye and smiled softly.

Rael stands up.

"While it was nice to meet you, I must be going now. Seeya around."

With a casual salute, she turns to leave, stopping at the door next to Krelon, talking with a whisper.

"Cause trouble, and you're gone."

And with that, she was gone, off to finish the rest of her patrol time.

Edited by WingedCrusade