Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Droben turned to Krelon. "What? Who are you? I don't recall... ah whatever. I don't recall a lot of th-" seeing that Elith had begun to use her communicator he stepped over quickly. "Yoooo... let's not be getting hasty now." In his hands, Droben produced a total of seven teslas, armed though inactive. "I don't feel like going back out into space right about now, and I'm willing to die for that. Now, I'm not a fan of hurting people, but you'd best be tellin' Frosty that you @ssdialed him. Sound alright to you?"

Miranda ate her spetsofai with a practiced elegance, though inside she was dying to dig in. "Yeah, I thought I'd try something new. Never had this dish before, thought I'd try something new."

With a chuckle, Droben looked around, seeing Krelon with his Nikana and Enderius' kubrow. He sighed. "You know, I really just can't let you do that." For once, his voice conveyed nothing but sincerity. He dumped the spheres onto the floor, except instead of spouting into electrical arcs, they were bounces, launching everyone in the area off in a random direction, though the bounces' force was not a harmful one. Droben himself landed on top of a nearby dumpster and was stunned for a moment before he attempted to climb onto the building's roof. 

Finishing her meal with a satisfied grunt, Miranda went on and also finished her water. After a moment, she spoke. "Dessert?"

((Droben likes bounces))

Edited by Alad_VI

*When they are bounced, Shyla and her Kubrow land with enough ease, but Elith hits the ground, hard. Her sentinels help her up and Shyla pulls her guns out, the Kubrow ignore their fear of Fenris and gather around Shyla to protect her. At that moment Enderius arrives and Fenris moves to his side.* "You're still here?!"*Enderius says with seething hate. He looks to Elith* "Are you alright?" *She nods and Enderius turns to Droben his Boltor drawn* "Get off my station!"

Rael stands just behind Droben, a prod with the sharp edge of her Kunai comes to his spine.

"You just may if you make any sudden movements. We just want you off the station, dammit, not to dirty the dojo."

Nyrvynai looks at the Frost with a slight concern before going to Elith to make sure she's okay herself.

"Are you alright?"

Droben's voice boomed. "Exactly who do you think I have to call? And it's not like I have money!" His tone switched to a mumble for a moment. "God damn techies with their god damn pokerfaces," he returned to shouting, "point is, I don't plan on leaving any time soon, so either put the Boltor down like the coward you are, or prove me wrong."

When he felt Rael's force, a simple, "Oh come on, really?" And he casually reached for a bastille before throwing it to his feet and giving Rael a gentle nudge to move away. "Let me guess, you're new here? You should have handcuffed me, now you risk all sorts o' bullish*tty law consequence things."

Edited by Alad_VI

Droben's voice boomed. "Exactly who do you think I have to call? And it's not like I have money!" His tone switched to a mumble for a moment. "God damn techies with their god damn pokerfaces," he returned to shouting, "point is, I don't plan on leaving any time soon, so either put the Boltor down like the coward you are, or prove me wrong."

*Enderius looks to the others for a sign of an opinon. Shyla shrugs, Elith gives Enderius a pleading look to give a second chance. But these he expected. He looks to Droben* "We'll give you a ride then if it'll get you of my station faster"

Edited by SoundwavePrime

Rael simply uses her foot to roll it behind him and crush it with her foot, pulling out a castana and attaching it to his back, it activates and stuns him to the ground with about 50 watts going off for a good 10 seconds.

"Idiot."

She looks at Enderius.

"Ah hell. Just let him stay. I'll personally drop him off wherever - Don't worry, not hurting him of course... If he doesn't hit on me again."

She looks down at him before she does cuff him.

"I say we could give him one more chance, even if he p*sses me off. We'll just keep an eye on him. Isn't that right, you?"

She speaks kneeling aside him.

Edited by WingedCrusade

Droben spat within his helmet, activating the filtration system. "Well seeing as having to electrically obsessed people in a relationship can never end well, I think I'm done with you. Besides," he stood up, pointing his wrist at the Ember's faceplate, "I'm hoping never to see you again, which seems like it might mean not having any more fun." He flicked his wrist, and the saliva from earlier shot out of a tube, hitting the Ember's face. "At least, not any fun that you can find out about."

Miranda shrugged as the waiter returned with a bill, which she was more than happy to pay. As she stood up, she left a decent 15% tip and nodded to Crimson. "I was actually hoping you could suggest something."

(Edit: I swear to God, with this many ninjas it's a wonder anyone's still alive)

Edited by Alad_VI

"You threaten us on our Dojo and you say you're free from legal ramifications? This is still a private facility, so when we open our doors to people like you we do it as a kindness, a kindness that can be easily taken away if you do wrong by us. We are well within our right to protect ourselves as of right now and you seem to not realize that"

An idea suddenly sparking, Droben produced three metallic spheres, which he began to juggle skillfully. Not taking his eyes off of them he generally addressed, "Vortexes. I suggest you don't make me drop them."

Miranda shrugged as the waiter returned with a bill, which she was more than happy to pay. As she stood up, she left a decent 15% tip and nodded to Crimson. "I was actually hoping you could suggest something."

(Edit: I swear to God, with this many ninjas it's a wonder anyone's still alive)

((Gee a tenno are described as SPACE NINJAS! And the fact that you've basically threatens and assault them, they're well within their rights to kill you))

"You threaten us on our Dojo and you say you're free from legal ramifications? This is still a private facility, so when we open our doors to people like you we do it as a kindness, a kindness that can be easily taken away if you do wrong by us. We are well within our right to protect ourselves as of right now and you seem to not realize that"

/\

|

|

|

((I was referring to forum ninjas. By the way, the arrow is pointing to my edit.))

Edited by Alad_VI

I get that he's an @$$....but why bring a character that you know will start sh*t to a thread that's based on just socializing and relaxing. So no sir i'm not having fun, in fact I'm rather annoyed by this character addition.)) 

Edited by SoundwavePrime

((Frankly I really want to get him into the social thing, and I'm not really enjoying this part either to be honest, but frankly the fact that Elith keeps on trying to "help" him is just pushing him more into the, "Run away and break all the things," state of mind. He's not exactly the most trusting individual.))