Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"Sorry... Just had a close call with one thing" Pilot said as helped the Nova back on her feet "I had one contract with Corpus what came available about maybe two hours from when you went to get some sleep. I denied but we are going to give a surprise that even if they are going for freeing Tenno from Grineer. I have bad feeling about that it is not their true reason why they would free the Tenno from Grineer" Pilot said but turned to receptionist "Just came to check out one thing and I found it already" Pilot said to receptionist.

And started walking towards the hangar. "The corpus will attack on Earth soon. In one of the sectors occupied the Grineer. Place where they holds some Tenno to be transported somewhere and rest you do can guess" Pilot continued "I have already asked few friends of mine to assist us on this" Pilot finished (I hope that Nyx hasn't learned how to read minds yet. Or I am in seriously big trouble) Pilot thought.

"if you say it like this i guess the corpus just want to get warframe parts for her precious profit ......it makes me sick it makes me angry...it makes me wanna stop them right now"

"Though that why we are going to put a dagger on the back of their" Pilot said as they arrived to hangar he went closer of his interceptor ship. "Where are your weapons?" Pilot asked.

"ohh....dam...they still in the ship of that valkyr...i never went to get them just gimme two minutes" *rota went to get her weapons arriving shortly after* "got them here"

"Alright" Pilot said as went inside of the interceptor of his and checked the battery "Good they are charged" Pilot said "Hop in and I will start briefing soon as we have dust off" Pilot said.

*Rota entered the interceptor finding a nice comfy place to stay* "ready when you are"

"Dusting off then" Pilot said and ship raised from the floor of the hangar and took away. "Now to the briefing. I got two Caltroit units to assist us and one ADS device having assault for this mission. Caltroit units you will see soon they are not really straight up special. Assault on other hand is human equipped with assault rifle and area denial system. The device creates some serious heat on microwave status. It will help us either to cook up some crewmen or deny MOA weapon fire. Handy isn't?" Pilot said.

"Dusting off then" Pilot said and ship raised from the floor of the hangar and took away. "Now to the briefing. I got two Caltroit units to assist us and one ADS device having assault for this mission. Caltroit units you will see soon they are not really straight up special. Assault on other hand is human equipped with assault rifle and area denial system. The device creates some serious heat on microwave status. It will help us either to cook up some crewmen or deny MOA weapon fire. Handy isn't?" Pilot said.

"sounds really handy as long as they dont destroy it i guess"

"It is well protected and due low travel speed of plasma projectiles it is easy to dodge" Pilot said after a hour Interceptor landed on Earth soon a transport ship with DoC emblem on it's side emerged and three soldiers hopped off of it. Put not high enough that their bones would break. Caltroit units looked on Pilot as he looked behind him. "Corpus invasion will start in ten minutes. Which one do you prefer? Rush in or wait Grineer and Corpus fight to the end?" Pilot asked.

"It is well protected and due low travel speed of plasma projectiles it is easy to dodge" Pilot said after a hour Interceptor landed on Earth soon a transport ship with DoC emblem on it's side emerged and three soldiers hopped off of it. Put not high enough that their bones would break. Caltroit units looked on Pilot as he looked behind him. "Corpus invasion will start in ten minutes. Which one do you prefer? Rush in or wait Grineer and Corpus fight to the end?" Pilot asked.

"i think its better to wait ...its safer for everyone and just let them do most of the dirty work "

"Let's go then" first of the Caltroit units said he sounds like human "Distance to the contact point is about over two kilometers we have some walking to do. It is plausible that we might arrive when one of the side's is done with another" second caltroit unit said. "Will sound too easy exception that how much the Tenno will trust us though" Assault said "That why we have a Nova with us to conquer us temporal trust" Pilot said "Let's move out then" Assault said he sounds total human.

Pilot, Caltroit units and Assault started jogging.

As soon as Crimson stepped through the door, Miranda jumped forward, landing a light, playful punch against his face. "Not on a first date, fool." She then walked into the central bathroom, locked the door, and began to wash her face and hair.

Nyrvynai;

Nyrvynai smiles.

"Okay! I'll be happy to!"

With a giggle she holds Elith's hand gently, her Para Carrier's head curiously tilts to Elith as it floats around her, inspecting her.

"She's okay, Fuzzy."

The sentinel goes back alongside Nyr with a few clicks of noise.

"Did you know I barely know how to use my powers?"

Rael;

"So, what now?" was asked of Enderius, her hand on his shoulder as she stood alongside him.

After meditating with Elith in a garden for some time, just minutes before midnight, Nyrvynai gives Elith a tight hug.

"That was fun! I'm gonna go meet up with my friend now though. Can we do this every day?"

As she speaks, she sends a message saying she's on her way to Krelon.

(Curse you character Rp deadlocks! We have to wait for Tapedeck)

Edited by WingedCrusade

(well, i left for a little while and several pages appeared, guess it's time to time travel)

As the Valkyr berated him, Felix saw the staff symbol and couldn't help but be embarassed.  "My mistake, I haven't been here for a while, I'm not completely positive on all the rules."  Felix wanted to befriend this Valkyr.  "Perhaps we could go over some of them while I treat you to a meal at this here restaurant for the trouble i caused you by my yell-" Felix was cut off by someone crashing into him hard enough to knock him out apparently, Because everything went to black.  When he woke up, he was still a bit groggy.  "Where am I?"

(unconsciousness is the best form of time travel.)

((OOC: few things, sorry i'm back had to run errands,

second Revel, I appreciate your participation in the thread, and I know we did it before, but I'd prefer we keep missions and stuff outside the thread and keep the setting inside the Dojo, please and thank you
And gonna be a few more minutes for I'm making dinner))

((*Deep breath*))

*Elith smiled* I could tell, by the way you reacted, you're not a strong fighter. And that's fine. I'm not either.

*Enderius smirked* "Whatever you wish to do"

*Fae breathed a sigh of relief.* You were knocked out by some lunatic. I moved you to the med bay while the doctor normally on duty is busy. I think she still is, but that's fine. I knew enough to check if you were okay and patch you up.

"Well thanks I guess.  My names Felix, might I ask yours?"  As he said this, he reached out a hand, so as to shake.

*She smiled, her helmet is generally off so he can see her face and how absurdly long her hair is with parts of it covering the right side of her face. Which occasionally he can see the terrible scarring on her flesh* "I'm Fae. Again sorry about that...we're not usually this hectic, but somehow more and more unsavory individuals find their way here."