Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Krelon laughed quietly. "Oh Droben hasn't chsnged... He was in my hitlist but I resulted in losing my right eye. I'm used to it now." Krelon said as he walked closer to them. "My assisstant Sappire is gone at the current moment doing somd missions for The New Order. Our creed."

"Oh I see, and I imagine you and your associates are here to enjoy the facilities yes?"

*She smiled, her helmet is generally off so he can see her face and how absurdly long her hair is with parts of it covering the right side of her face. Which occasionally he can see the terrible scarring on her flesh* "I'm Fae. Again sorry about that...we're not usually this hectic, but somehow more and more unsavory individuals find their way here."

"Well, if things aren't too "hectic" at the moment, may I repeat my offer of a meal that was previously interrupted by what feels like a minor concussion?  It's the least I could do considering you dragged me all the way here."  Felix hoped that he could add "Fae" as the first to a hopefully long list of friends here at the Dojo.

"Well, if things aren't too "hectic" at the moment, may I repeat my offer of a meal that was previously interrupted by what feels like a minor concussion?  It's the least I could do considering you dragged me all the way here."  Felix hoped that he could add "Fae" as the first to a hopefully long list of friends here at the Dojo.

*Fae smiled* "Sure...you ever had sushi? It's an old world food that involved eating raw fish, usually with rice. I know it sounds unappetizing but trust me it's delicious"

Nyrvynai just quietly listened, huddled close to Elith, practically hugging her arm, before hearing Elith request her name.

"Oh! I'm Nyrvynai miss Elith." Nyr lets out an affectionate smile to Elith.

*Smiles* "A pleasure to meet you Nyrvynai. You know I think you and my clanmate Shyla would get along. She's about my age but acts much like a child"

*Fae smiled* "Sure...you ever had sushi? It's an old world food that involved eating raw fish, usually with rice. I know it sounds unappetizing but trust me it's delicious"

"Trust me, I've eaten weirder."  Getting out of the medbay bed, Felix stretched a bit, and then he gestured towards the door, lightly tipping his head.  "You lead the way, Fae."

"That sounds like fun! I'd like that. You both seem really nice." Nyrvynai's face is bright with a smile and joy.

"Was Shyla that Mirage with the fluffy Kubrow?"

*Elith nods* "She is, would you like to go see the Kubrow? She's got plenty of puppies eager to play, and even the adults are friendly."

"Trust me, I've eaten weirder."  Getting out of the medbay bed, Felix stretched a bit, and then he gestured towards the door, lightly tipping his head.  "You lead the way, Fae."

*Fae smiles leading Felix back to the Sushi bar. A near perfect recreation of what a nice sushi place in old Japan would look like. One of the waiters spots Fae and leads her and Felix to a table where she kneels down and motions for Felix to kneel across the table*

*Fae smiles leading Felix back to the Sushi bar. A near perfect recreation of what a nice sushi place in old Japan would look like. One of the waiters spots Fae and leads her and Felix to a table where she kneels down and motions for Felix to kneel across the table*

"Kneeling.  A bit weird, don't you think?"  Felix kneeled across the table from Fae.  "When in Rome I guess."

"It's part of the old world tradition. We try are best to recreate the culture."

"I myself generally prefer newer things, but I do have respect for some old ones.  Like this."  As Felix said this, he reached for his holster and pulled out what appeared to be a small, shiny, black handheld shotgun.  He placed it in the middle of the table  "Don't worry, the safety is on and it's out of ammo, take a look."

Edited by Braslazer

*Shakes her head at the rather quick change of topic* "I feel like I need to say that was a tad inappropriate to do to someone you just met, let alone a young woman such as this. The girl barely knows you and you act like you're someone she trusts, and I sir will not allow you to take advantage of someone like that"