Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Droben waved excitedly as he saw Enderius enter. "If it isn't my bestie best friend in the whole wide world!" He went in for a hug.

Miranda spoke in response to Crimson, though she didn't stop washing her face, so the speech came out garbled through the water.

(Oh and Brass, let's go walk your dog. My phone exploded and iMessage is being herr derr so this seems like an effective way to contact you)

Edited by Alad_VI

"Changing the topic, do you know where I might be able to find sleeping arrangments?  I could sleep on my ship, but after so long traveling through space I would love a real bed."

"There's a hotel you can stay at. Normal rooms are free, deluxe rooms cost a bit "

Droben waved excitedly as he saw Enderius enter. "If it isn't my bestie best friend in the whole wide world!" He went in for a hug.

Miranda spoke in response to Crimson, though she didn't stop washing her face, so the speech came out garbled through the water.

(Oh and Brass, let's go walk your dog. My phone exploded and iMessage is being herr derr so this seems like an effective way to contact you)

*Grabbed Droben by the face plate as he went for a hug, keeping him at arms length* "Don't touch me." *He said quickly.* "And why are you still here? I thought you would be gone by now"

Droben waved his arms in front of him for a moment, putting up a weak struggle before stepping back. "Oh c'mon Endy, where's the love?"

Miranda spoke again, this time louder, but still into the water incoherently.

Droben shrugged. "Well then get me a job. I promise I won't break everything." Behind his back, Droben crossed his index and middle fingers.

Miranda took her head out of the water. "No f*cking idea, now let me wash my face," she resumed her business.

Droben shrugged. "Well then get me a job. I promise I won't break everything." Behind his back, Droben crossed his index and middle fingers.

Miranda took her head out of the water. "No f*cking idea, now let me wash my face," she resumed her business.

"You don't just -get- a job here. I test you, see if you're capable. And if I don't like what I see then you're out of here"

"I like the Kubrow puppies! But... Hmmm... I also like food... Ooh! And I like helping people! I also like -"

Rael speaks;

"One thing at a time, kid."

Nyrvynai blushes and giggles.

"Sorry. What do you think I'd be good for?"

(Many tests to be failed awkwardly commence!)

*Shyla comes out of the incubation room, with a sigh* "Woo...that egg was a stubborn one." *She takes a look around * "What's going on here?"

*Enderius looks to Shyla* "We have two new...'applicants'." *He looks to Nyr* "This one says she likes the Kubrow, you think she'd be good with helping you take care of them?"

*Shyla thinks for a moment, looking at the pups surrounding their new friend* "Maybe." *She looks to Nyr* "But you gotta know taking care of Kubrows is alotta responsibility and work, you gotta feed them, clean them, and train them while they grow up."

Droben perked up, turning to Shyla. "Shyla, right? As soon as possible I'd like to get a kubrow, the grayish one over there that's acting like a dominating jack@ss. Alright, fantastic!" He turned to Enderius. "Any challenge you throw at me I will handle to the greatest extent of my ability."

Droben perked up, turning to Shyla. "Shyla, right? As soon as possible I'd like to get a kubrow, the grayish one over there that's acting like a dominating jack@ss. Alright, fantastic!" He turned to Enderius. "Any challenge you throw at me I will handle to the greatest extent of my ability."

*Fenrir, who was laying down atop a downed log, seemed to hear and take offense to that by growling at Droben, but seems to lazy to get up and do anything about it. Enderius sighed and rolled his eyes* "Shyla, you can train and test the young-one in my stead." *He turns to Droben* "And what exactly...are your abilities?"