Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Droben laughed dramatically, heaving his stomach before standing straight and suddenly taking a serious tone of voice. "Bounces. And teslas, vortexes, bastilles, and a couple fun homemade contraptions, but mostly bounces. Oh and I can bake."

Droben laughed dramatically, heaving his stomach before standing straight and suddenly taking a serious tone of voice. "Bounces. And teslas, vortexes, bastilles, and a couple fun homemade contraptions, but mostly bounces. Oh and I can bake."

*Gives an uninterested look to him before sighing* "What can you bake then..."

Droben placed his hand over his chest, offended. "What can I bake? I am Droben, master of eggs and commander of dry ingredients! What can I bake? It would be simpler to ask what can I not bake, the answer to which is nothing."

Miranda concluded washing her face and stepped out, looking for Crimson. When she saw him on the couch, she snuck over and stood behind him, draping her arms over his shoulders. "Hey."

*Fae smiles* "I'm glad to hear that. We don't get that as often as we'd like so it's nice to hear"

Felix finishes up his food.  "Well, this was a lot of fun, but I'm afraid I'll need to leave soon, my shop should be set up by now.  Check please!"  Felix yelled towards the waitress, hoping to catch her attention.

Felix finishes up his food.  "Well, this was a lot of fun, but I'm afraid I'll need to leave soon, my shop should be set up by now.  Check please!"  Felix yelled towards the waitress, hoping to catch her attention.

*Fae holds her hand up* It's fine. I'll handle it. You go take care of your shop

Droben placed his hand over his chest, offended. "What can I bake? I am Droben, master of eggs and commander of dry ingredients! What can I bake? It would be simpler to ask what can I not bake, the answer to which is nothing."

Miranda concluded washing her face and stepped out, looking for Crimson. When she saw him on the couch, she snuck over and stood behind him, draping her arms over his shoulders. "Hey."

*Enderius sighs, pinching his brow* "So that just means you're a technician aren't you?"

Droben shrugged. "Yeah. Sorta. But really, I make a mean cake. And if you want I can actually make a mean cake, I studied biology for a while and it turns out that if you can get the right eggs you can actually use the embryo inside to do some stem cell sciencey things and animate food as long as you cook it at just the right temperature. It's been done before." Droben sounded quite proud of himself.

"Oooh, exciting," Miranda said, tapping her fingers on Crimson's shoulders.

Edited by Alad_VI

Droben gasped, stepping back dramatically. "Slander! Malice! Cruel words of ill-intent! You mock my capabilities as an engineer, and insult my cooking? How dare you sir?! You haven't any proof of these things, have you seen my technical masterpieces, or my finely iced cupcakes? I think not!"

Droben gasped, stepping back dramatically. "Slander! Malice! Cruel words of ill-intent! You mock my capabilities as an engineer, and insult my cooking? How dare you sir?! You haven't any proof of these things, have you seen my technical masterpieces, or my finely iced cupcakes? I think not!"

"I've seen your little toys and I'm hardly impressed, more annoyed by the fact my orders to remove those from you were ignored." * He says giving glares to the staff of the room.* "Second we require practiced chefs to make the old world foods we offer to our visitors"

Edited by SoundwavePrime

Droben scoffed. "Practiced? My whole life I've been bakin' stuff." Droben thought to himself. Is lying by omission really lying? Nah. If two years is your whole life, then it's a lifetime, right? I probably cooked things before I went to sleep, so yeah. I've been baking my whole life. Yup.

Droben made a series of incoherent sounds in his flustered state, waving his hands about. "I can cook, that's all that matters, ain't it? You seem like the kinda person who'd like some itty bitty pink cupcakes, how 'bout I make some of those for you eh?"

Droben made a series of incoherent sounds in his flustered state, waving his hands about. "I can cook, that's all that matters, ain't it? You seem like the kinda person who'd like some itty bitty pink cupcakes, how 'bout I make some of those for you eh?"

*Sighs* "You either impress the head chef, or you tell me something you can handle"

Droben grinned from beneath his helmet. "Itty bitty pink cupcakes it is then. Where is this head chef of yours? I think I know just the thing..." Droben chuckled a bit under his breath as he drummed his fingers maniacally.

"I'm going to need confectioner's sugar, eggs, navel oranges, baking powder, granulated sugar, flour, and extra virgin olive oil, anything less would be an insult to my dignity as a cook."

Edited by Alad_VI

*Shyla squels and returns the hug* "Right now!" *She shouts taking Nyr into the back room* Inside are several pups, many of which napping in incubators, along with a few eggs also set in carefully protected Incubators.* "Okay so...This is the incubation room. This is where the really newborn pups and eggs stay until they're ready to be with the adults. *She motions to one of the incubator. On it is a multiple line graph with different colored lines* "This shows the Kubrow's condition. This is super important. They each mean something different, how healthy it is, how hungry, and how stressed. The higher the lines are the better, the lower they are means they need to be taken care of. If you need details just click the button that goes with the line and the little computer will tell you what's wrong." *She continues to another table in the room, on it are several powders and liquids* "This is what you feed the newborns. You mix a cup of powder and two cups of liquid together, put it in a bottle, and bottle feed the Kubrow, make sure they drink the whole thing got it? If a kubrow gets stressed you gotta calm it down. I usually like to pet them a little and try to hush them to sleep. Any questions so far?"

"Very well." Droben forcefully locked arms with Enderius and tried to skip. "We're off to see the head chef! The wonderful head chef of space!"

*Enderius sighs as he leads Droben to the local restaurant. There several humans are working on all kinds of oriental foods and dishes, each of them wearing a white apron and a white button shirt with a purple star patch sewn in. At the center of it is a man clapping his hands hurrying people along to cook.* "Come on come on, get the lead out!" *He shouts, his back is turned to Enderius and Droben* "Titus!" *Enderius shouts, the man turns, strange that one of the head staff is a human* "Ah Enderius is this the guy?"

*Enderius sighs* "This is him*

*Titus examines Droben for a moment before addressing him* "You, you're on dish duty"