Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Droben waves his right hand. "Knife." He looked over to the sphere. "That's just... well... it helps me focus." A moment later, from the small holes in the sphere a sound was produced, not loud enough to be annoying but loud enough to be heard locally. It was sort of a... combination of jazz and dubstep, but it worked. "Drobestep." Droben began slicing the potatoes, evenly and efficiently.

*The guy just looks at him and shakes his head before going back to his own tasks. The night continues on like this, Droben being asked to do a dozen or so 'idiot proof tasks' and assuming he does the same thing, he keeps getting repeated looks of annoyance. Eventually the restaurant winds down, and all that's left to do is close shop by cleaning up for tomorrow. Droben is handed a mop by the head chef* "I want this floor spotless" *He says sternly*

*Elith winces as she's embraced tightly* "Easy dear...easy...* She says a bit pained. After Nyr lets up she does return a gentle hug* "But you're certainly welcome"

"S-sorry... I didn't realize you- Sorry..."

She returned the hug, much gently this time, but just as adoring of the motherly Trinity embracing her.

When handed the mop, Droben sighs, undoing his mask to release a poof of dust and ash. Stuffing it into his pocket, he reaches for the orb which he has carried with him throughout the duration of his stay at the restaurant and places it on the floor, the tripod disappearing. He spins it, causing the music to gain an odd oscillation effect as the sound echoes around the room in a circular pattern. He proceeds to mop the floor with a bit of dance in his step.

When handed the mop, Droben sighs, undoing his mask to release a poof of dust and ash. Stuffing it into his pocket, he reaches for the orb which he has carried with him throughout the duration of his stay at the restaurant and places it on the floor, the tripod disappearing. He spins it, causing the music to gain an odd oscillation effect as the sound echoes around the room in a circular pattern. He proceeds to mop the floor with a bit of dance in his step.

*The head chef sees this ashy substance and almost gags* "Oh god what is that stuff?!*

Droben paused, and, sensing his movements, the speaker played the sound of a record stopping abruptly. "What kind of amateur do you think I am? I asked for the mask for a reason. I'm a professional," he said putting his hand out in front of him and waving it as if a cook.

Qrq2lau.jpg

"I know what I'm doing." Droben resumed his cleaning, the music picking up just where it left off."

*The chef sighs in relief and goes into his office, shutting his door, and contacting Enderius*

"Please give me an excuse to get rid of him" *Enderius asks quickly*

*The chef makes some unsure handmotions, tilting back and forth* "Ehh....He technically did alright...he's a possible health hazard with some peeling skin, but unfortunately we can't fire him on those grounds if we have a way to prevent the hazard..."

*Enderius slams his fist on the desk in frustration* "Damn it...alright keep an eye on him, but if he messes up..."

*The chef holds up a hand* "Trust me you'll be the first to know"

Her expression turned disappointed.

"Awww... Okay..."

*Shyla pats Nyr's head* "Well the pups are tired too, and they need their sleepies, just like you so they can grow big. Plus they're not going anywhere anytime soon." *Shyla offers a smile and her hand* "If you want I can show you where you'll sleep tonight"

*Meanwhile Enderius sighs, turning to Rael* "So...I guess we're stuck with him."

Droben mopped furiously to sound of a saxophone on top of a drilling bass, quickly and effectively cleaning the entire kitchen. When he ran out of floor to clean, he took a rag and began to wipe down the counters. When even that proved to end too quickly, Droben considered a bad idea. Muttering to himself, "I told them I could bake, and bake I will," he gathered a series of ingredients from the pantry and mixed them before putting them in a bread pan and placed them in the oven.

Rael sits in the corner, hood up.

"Not going well I'll assume?"

Her smile returns, she stands up and happily takes Shyla's hand.

"Okay!"

*Enderius sighs* "Nothing ever f****ing does it seems"

*Shyla smiles as she skips along with Nyr to the 'employee lodgings', rather basic lodgings, but comfortable as each person has a room. However there's not enough to accommodate the whole staff, so it's assumed some just show up from their own homes while the Tenno residents stay here*

Droben mopped furiously to sound of a saxophone on top of a drilling bass, quickly and effectively cleaning the entire kitchen. When he ran out of floor to clean, he took a rag and began to wipe down the counters. When even that proved to end too quickly, Droben considered a bad idea. Muttering to himself, "I told them I could bake, and bake I will," he gathered a series of ingredients from the pantry and mixed them before putting them in a bread pan and placed them in the oven.

*The chef exits his office shortly after his chat and catches Droben* "What the hell are you doing? Kitchens closed"

"Ooooh, neat!"

She runs in and jumps onto a bed, giggling as it bounces her up on her back.

"What shall we do now? I doubt he's going to try to give us a reason to throw him out."

*Enderius sighs* "No but he'll probably give us one. In the meantime I guess we'll just have to put up with his idiocy"