Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Droben raised one finger as he opened the oven door, pulling out a dish full of a browned bread-like substance. "Either making my point to you that I can cook, or making dinner." As the substance cooled slightly, he dug a knife into it, revealing a yellowish interior. "Portugue-" Droben sighed, "Orange olive cake from yet another culture that you aren't familiar with." He expertly cut out a slice, placed it on a platter, and presented it to the chef, making sure to angle his face away from the platter the entire time. "Bon appetite," he said, with a dry, sarcastic voice.

Nyrvynai brings up her codex, and takes a thin metal head band that was around the back of her neck, and slips it up to cover her ears, setting up music from her codex.

(Just gunna... Leave this here... http://youtu.be/VQhuNfZ_GJk Guitar comes in at... 2:16?)

The grin comes back to Rael's face.

"Is it what I think it is?"

Edited by WingedCrusade

Droben restrained the rant bubbling inside of him, realizing that it was out of place and admittedly would be wrong. He grunted. "Dinner then. Alright." Wrapping the bread in a tin foil layer, Droben internally steamed. 

"Also you're cleaning that up or you're fired" *The chef says quickly before leaving the kitchen* "Good night"

Nyrvynai brings up her codex, and takes a thin metal head band that was around the back of her neck, and slips it up to cover her ears, setting up music from her codex.

(Just gunna... Leave this here... http://youtu.be/VQhuNfZ_GJk Guitar comes in at... 2:16?)

The grin comes back to Rael's face.

"Is it what I think it is?"

*Enderius smirks* "You decide" *He says as they start to make their way to the living quarters for the evening.*

((REAL PROFESSIONAL ENDERIUS. I'M SO PROUD.))

"Not sure if, 'good,' really describes the night aptly," Droben said under his breath before putting his mask and gloves back on and washing the used dishes, albeit with difficulty as the gloves hindered his dexterity. Concluding this, he left the restaurant, being sure to take his speaker with him and lock the door. He worked his way to the hotel, where he greeted the receptionist.

((I retract my former statement about professionalism. Question, is the receptionist male or female?))

((REAL PROFESSIONAL ENDERIUS. I'M SO PROUD.))

"Not sure if, 'good,' really describes the night aptly," Droben said under his breath before putting his mask and gloves back on and washing the used dishes, albeit with difficulty as the gloves hindered his dexterity. Concluding this, he left the restaurant, being sure to take his speaker with him and lock the door. He worked his way to the hotel, where he greeted the receptionist.

((I retract my former statement about professionalism. Question, is the receptionist male or female?))

((Now in my mind she's female, but sleepy tired me says "Screw you Droben that is a dude, go to sleep'))