The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Zarine and Yvlo continued walking around the walkways and hallways towards the gardens, until they turned a corner and felt something rather strange, yet familiar, to Zarine. 

"Someone has entered here from the Void, ", she commented to Yvlo, "it seems like the method I used to travel to different places within the Neural Sentry during my time as the Seer, but a more unfocused, hastily casted one, even though that someone has done well in making almost all of the energy disappear, but very faint residues still remain. But who is it?". 

Yvlo nodded, and raised a question, "You think it would happen to be someone sent by the Neural Sentry in order to capture us back, but said someone was inexperienced with Void traveling? After all, you and Zephyr did obtain two pieces of valuable, sensitive data from it, and probably caused a lot of damage within the Void. It wouldn't be out of the possibility for the Neural Sentry to task someone to capture us.". 

Zarine continued to sense the fading Void energy residue in the corridor, and concluded, "It does not seem to be likely. The Neural Sentry would most likely pick a more experienced person, and not someone who does not know how to effectively use Void teleportation. I think it was just by chance.".

"Alright.", Yvlo replied, and continued following Zarine to the gardens.

(OOC: X3Evanescence, I am assuming the mass of Void Energy disappearing means all visible traces are gone. Correct me if that is not the case). 

Edited by Renegade343

(Did uh, no one read the post where Halcyon carried him to the infirmary? Sound wave was taking the night off, so he's sitting against the infirmary door with like 30 medium health restores around him.)

Edited by ultimatumcore

(Did uh, no one read the post where Halcyon carried him to the infirmary? Sound wave was taking the night off, so he's sitting against the infirmary door with like 30 medium health restores around him.)

(OOC: My bad then. I was focusing on other things while reviewing through the Dojo thread. I will go edit it now). 

While floating through a giant purple moose, Kate took Droben's hand with her own and took a drag from her e-cig with the other.

"This is most wonderfully f*cked up." She commented as the moose turned into a school of tentacled fish, then a golden sphere covered in ivory trees and finally into the face of the Lotus.

A NEW CHALLENGER HAS ENTERED THE RING!ⁿ

After a few more twists and turns, they entered the gardens, feeling, underneath their Warframes, the contrast between the heat of the artificial sun and the coolness of the breeze that sometimes rolled through the garden, which brought out a smile in Zarine. 

"I am really fond this place, ", Zarine admired the lush, green view of the gardens as she walked along the path, "it reminds me of my team's dojo, but better, actually. And Earth, during the Old War. When was this Dojo built?". 

"Sometime after the fall of the Orokin, as far as I know, ", Yvlo answered, "but it's a good place to be. At the very least, your worries can melt away in here.". 

"Does it now?", Zarine asked as they approached a tree, in which she suddenly grabbed Yvlo's hand, and led him over to sit down, under the shade of the tree. Once they sat down, they enjoyed the view of the gardens for a while longer, before Zarine asked Yvlo again, "What actually happened during my time in the Neural Sentry? I mean, I have read the holograms, but I want to know more about what has changed.". 

"Hmm...", Yvlo thought how to tell the story in deep length, lying his back on the tree in the process, "that'll be another long story...". 

Elith was taking too long, and he took the "Thank you," as a thanks for attempting, and Halcyon doesn't attempt, he does. Unfortunately, he could do nothing but drop thirty or so Health plates on the ground and plCe the Loki Prime Gainst the door to the infirmary, it's doors strangely locked, and then look around for an Oberon or trinity, even a Nekros could help at this point with knowledge of tenno anatomy. He commed his ship cephalon,

"Nano, Dojo wide check, search for Oberons or trinities, also background check for scientists and biologists."

"Sir, there is a trinity behind that door, you can do nothing but wait." Nano responded, way pointing the door. Halcyon growled and leveled a had at the door, preparing to drop te lock to subzero temperatures and smash through it.

oh c'mon i take the night off  and suddenly i'm the $&*^, elith is still on the ship))

And also what the what about eating tenno? And how did you get on this station?))

(OOC: You said if any character enters The Dojo, he/she can assume that he/she has already been background checked. Maybe the character that ate a Tenno just happened to hide this particular knowledge away from the security guards. 

Actually, who am I kidding? I am really not sure.)