Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Interceptor class ship arrived to vicinity of the dojo and landed on its hangar "Good to be back. I better see what Rota has had been doing while I have had been away" Pyefa thought as went to change back to Loki Prime warframe then went to look for Rota.

((No idea what's going on. Then again, neither does Droben. Rolling with it like a tumbleweed))

Drobens eyes wandered about the odd space. His face was blank save for a perplexed smile, a look not unlike that of a child staring at a massive scoop of ice cream. Then he heard the voice. He whispered to Kate. "Who is that?"

After punching the Lotus-moose-fish to oblivion, Kate shrugged.

I AM GOD OF THIS REALM! NOT THE GOD, BUT A GOD IN MY OWN RIGHT! NOW, YOU MUST FIGHT...

A poof of smoke, and a gigantic, muscular man dressed in a suit stepped in.

"Well if it isn't saucy, Dtoben... or should I say, Dingo?"

SENATOR ARMSTRONG - MEMETIC BADASS

Slamming his feet like a sumo wrestler, the Senator bellowed one sound.

"MURICAAAA!!!"

*Meanwhile, in real life...*

Kate and Droben snored while their accidental drug dose wore off.

Ruth did what was natural.

"Auntie Aggie? Miss Rose? There are two weird people sleeping outside..."

((I don't even...

I do suppose Droben isn't exactly the kind to check his food for chemicals before cooking. Plus he has no problem with random drugs. Drugs, yay!))

Droben shot up in a sweat, his eyes wide as he breathed heavily. "I'LL STEAL YOUR BABY!" He screamed as he lunged forward, tripping over his own numb legs when they failed to obey him. After raising his upper half up he looked at his legs with now calmed eyes. After looking at them perplexedly and delivering a few slaps, the legs began to twitch.

Satisfied, he rose, wobbling a bit. As he observed his surroundings, he saluted two fingers to Rose before offering his hand to Kate. He tried to say, "M'lady." What came out was more like the sound of gelatin stuck in a garbage disposal. Following a mental stagger, he attempted to speak again, however this attempt was merely more garbled than the last.

Miranda finished eating her meal and left a sum of credits on the table. She stood and turned for the exit, pausing at the exit. She looked back for a moment before she kept walking, feeling more empty than usual. A tornado of thoughts ((U C WUT I DID DERE?)) swirled through her mind. Mostly personal. She wondered why she was the way she was. She wondered why the world was the way it was. Miranda wondered. When she looked up, she saw a figure that she recognized but didn't know, in an environment that she didn't recognize. Standing before Abra, she let out an awkward smile.

"Are you alright?" The Oberon asked, keeping his distance from the conflicted Zephyr.

((Yes, I c wut u did der. Also, *le swooshing timeskip* since Abra was talking with Vale. But let's carry on))

"Oh you dumb motherfu-dger." Kate corrected herself when she saw the kid.

Ruth giggled and helped Droben get steady.

((Sorry, I haven't been following as much as I should have been. If you'd like I can send Miranda off to curse somebody else.))

Droben thanked the girl in a slow, awkward voice before he cracked his back. He waved to Rose with an unfortunate smile.

Edited by Alad_VI

Miranda finished eating her meal and left a sum of credits on the table. She stood and turned for the exit, pausing at the exit. She looked back for a moment before she kept walking, feeling more empty than usual. A tornado of thoughts ((U C WUT I DID DERE?)) swirled through her mind. Mostly personal. She wondered why she was the way she was. She wondered why the world was the way it was. Miranda wondered. When she looked up, she saw two figures that she didn't recognize. Standing before them, she let out an awkward smile.

((There we go

For you Renegade. And don't worry Achaix, more likely than not Miranda will be turning up sooner ir later to give Abra a proper tongue lashing.))

Edited by Alad_VI

Miranda finished eating her meal and left a sum of credits on the table. She stood and turned for the exit, pausing at the exit. She looked back for a moment before she kept walking, feeling more empty than usual. A tornado of thoughts ((U C WUT I DID DERE?)) swirled through her mind. Mostly personal. She wondered why she was the way she was. She wondered why the world was the way it was. Miranda wondered. When she looked up, she saw two figures that she didn't recognize. Standing before them, she let out an awkward smile.

"...and so that's what happened while you're gone, ", Yvlo finished his recounting of all the events that happened in the System during Zarine's absence, up to where the Tenno were tasked to rescue some Red Veil members from prisons, "so, we were pretty busy.". 

"I see, ", Zarine replied, and smiled, "I guess just reading up on the outside world was not enough.". 

"You'll catch up soon enough.", Yvlo answered back, then noticed a female standing in front of them, also under the shade of the tree. 

"Hello, ", Yvlo greeted the female, "you seem a bit... unaccustomed.".

(OOC: Is Miranda wearing her Warframe or not?)