Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

--Meanwhile at the garden--

What Fang did at the garden could be seen strange, disturbing and or disgusting for most tennos. He was sitting on a foldable chair with a painting kit on his right side and an empty foldable table in front of him. He holded a pen in one hand and the object which would freak out most tenno's; a skull. It had some paint on it already, since Fang started on it about 20 minutes ago and he felt that he had an neat idea on what he should paint on this skull. You could also see on his right side another table and on this table you could see a row of painted skulls, standing neatly beside each other. He used them as reference skulls. 

Scylla was sitting with Pearce at the booth. She was excited to be in the steakhouse because she had never had anyone interested in joining her. As she was introducing herself to Pearce, she noticed another Tenno in the garden. A window near their seat gave her just enough visual to see the Tenno. she was unable to see him painting or that he had skulls with him. The Mirage got extremely excited for it felt like her lucky day. She hadn't had this much interaction in a very long time so needless to say she was going to abuse the privilege. Scylla tapped on Pearce's arm and pointed to the window. with a slight giggle she lifted her hand and the small pink flames appeared once more only this time they surrounded the painting Tenno. They moved around him gracefully and let off small sparks of other colors. Scylla giggled furiously from behind the glass.

"I will be waiting final decision at the hotel then. Send me a message when owner will be receiving recruits" Erund said and waited for response. "Same here. After that liset trip... It could do good have time to catch up on things" Mishane said and looked at Erund really quick who looked at Mishane really quick.

(Sorry for the delay, still kinda getting back into the groove of things)

*Fae exited her apartment, sending a message to Hjalp ahead of time who alerts the two new recruits that she is on her way. And when she arrives at her office they are not greeted by the usual Valkyr clad tenno. Instead she's donning a Sayrn warframe and her hair is surprisingly done up in a tight bun, noticeable as she's without her helmet, however what bangs covered her scarred face are tucked to the side so they can see the mixture of scars and techonyte covering her right side, as well as her one milky blind eye and her one violet one* "I take you are the new recruits?" *She asked simply"

Erund and Mishane turned to Fae. "Yeah... I assume by the plate on the door that you are leading the clan now" Mishane said Erund is quiet and observes what is going on. (Hmm... Yet another that process gone through person) Erund thought.

Surprised by Scylla suddenly grabbing him, he let out a short and high scream. But then a familiar feeling got hold of him. It reminded him of the first time he came in a dojo and Mag dragged him from one shop to the next because the greneer armor he was wearing was a no go. It's been 2 years since he say her, how was she doing anyway? Scylla stopped dragging stopping the trip down memory lane and getting him back to the present.

He looked around trying to find out where they actually were now to see the steakhouse. He had been to busy admiring this place to notice he was this hungry so this was more than welcome. After Scylla introduced herself, Ben introduced himself only to be interrupted by a growling stomach. When she let her lights dance around the Nekros, Ben couldn't shake the feeling he know him, but couldn't think of from where he knew him or what his name was.

Surprised by Scylla suddenly grabbing him, he let out a short and high scream. But then a familiar feeling got hold of him. It reminded him of the first time he came in a dojo and Mag dragged him from one shop to the next because the greneer armor he was wearing was a no go. It's been 2 years since he say her, how was she doing anyway? Scylla stopped dragging stopping the trip down memory lane and getting him back to the present.

He looked around trying to find out where they actually were now to see the steakhouse. He had been to busy admiring this place to notice he was this hungry so this was more than welcome. After Scylla introduced herself, Ben introduced himself only to be interrupted by a growling stomach. When she let her lights dance around the Nekros, Ben couldn't shake the feeling he know him, but couldn't think of from where he knew him or what his name was.

Scylla was laughing pretty hard by this point, holding her sides. She was laughing so hard that her helmet was fogging up. Scylla looked to Ben and Pearce happily as she continued to play with the light show. She calmed down a bit and ordered some food. With a small, but hesitant, sigh she removed her helmet. It was not something she did often, but she was going to have to eat. As the helmet was taken off, a small hiss sound emitted from the connection between helmet and armor. She looked to be in her mid twenties. She had hair that fell to her shoulders that was strawberry blonde. She gently tucked a piece of hair behind her right ear. She shyly looked away from the two to continue playing with the lights. She was pale with hazel eyes, freckles decorated her skin from her cheeks over the bridge of her nose.

Erund and Mishane turned to Fae. "Yeah... I assume by the plate on the door that you are leading the clan now" Mishane said Erund is quiet and observes what is going on. (Hmm... Yet another that process gone through person) Erund thought.

"No I simply manage the Dojo now." *She explained with a breathy sigh as she moved over to her desk and took a seat, her Helios floating off to the side* "So you two are interested in becoming security here I take?"

Edited by SoundwavePrime

Scylla was laughing pretty hard by this point, holding her sides. She was laughing so hard that her helmet was fogging up. Scylla looked to Ben and Pearce happily as she continued to play with the light show. She calmed down a bit and ordered some food. With a small, but hesitant, sigh she removed her helmet. It was not something she did often, but she was going to have to eat. As the helmet was taken off, a small hiss sound emitted from the connection between helmet and armor. She looked to be in her mid twenties. She had hair that fell to her shoulders that was strawberry blonde. She gently tucked a piece of hair behind her right ear. She shyly looked away from the two to continue playing with the lights. She was pale with hazel eyes, freckles decorated her skin from her cheeks over the bridge of h

"I guess I'll do the same" Ben said, and he ordered food and took off his helmet. He looked a bit younger than your average tenno about, 16- 18 years, what would explain his shorter posture. He had blond hair and 1 blue eye. You could actually call it pretty if it wasn't for the right eye, which was red and deformed. 

Edited by Upos

"No I simply manage the Dojo now." *She explained with a breathy sigh as she moved over to her desk and took a seat, her Helios floating off to the side* "So you two are interested in becoming security here I take?"

"Security, research, maintenance and engineering. All of those are fine to me" Mishane said "Security but I do like to do office work too" Erund said.

(You can send me what happened while I was away from this thread. Write it in nutshell in PM)

*Fae nods* "Good we could always use staff members with more varied repertoire of abilities. I simply have one thing to say to you before I hire you. This facility, as you may or may not know is in an alliance with the Arbiters of Hexis, New Loka, and most importantly under the directive of The Lotus and the Tenno Council. If any of these facts bother you, say so now."

"Sadly yes they doesn't bother me. I came here for a deserved pause from working on a project what I when gave to Lotus to either continue it or keep it safe. I gladly listen her although sadly yes... Some of us now-a-days doesn't listen her" Mishane said "Uh... Arbiters of Hexis and New Loka?" Erund asked "Oh... Lord... I forgot that I haven't explained Erund about syndicates yet... I am not associated with them. Although I do have friends from those" Mishane said then explains Erund about the syndicates.

"Ah... Basically bunch of different believes and ideals owning people... Nearly same is this place allied with them or not as long as they keeps following rules I ain't opening my mouth about them really much" Erund said.

Scylla was sitting with Pearce at the booth. She was excited to be in the steakhouse because she had never had anyone interested in joining her. As she was introducing herself to Pearce, she noticed another Tenno in the garden. A window near their seat gave her just enough visual to see the Tenno. she was unable to see him painting or that he had skulls with him. The Mirage got extremely excited for it felt like her lucky day. She hadn't had this much interaction in a very long time so needless to say she was going to abuse the privilege. Scylla tapped on Pearce's arm and pointed to the window. with a slight giggle she lifted her hand and the small pink flames appeared once more only this time they surrounded the painting Tenno. They moved around him gracefully and let off small sparks of other colors. Scylla giggled furiously from behind the glass.

Fang's attention from painting the skull was disturbed by the dancing flame around him. He first thought that there was someone in the garden. So he looked around, but didn't find anyone and just shrugged. He did wonder why this dancing colorful flame is currently around him. Fang decided to ignore it for now and continued with his hobby.

Odin notice the lights around him, he questioned to himself what in the world they where, there where so many of them he stopped dead in his tracks and was starting to get slightly irritated, he whispers to himself,

"Was I being mean? I hope I wasn't...." he sighs and makes a run for the steakhouse, gently pushing the lights away from his view until they all disappeared.

Edited by Lonewolf115

After a little looking around (distractions around the dojo that tech just had to explore), Tech easily found both Ara and Zien in the gardens, just as Elith said. Zien was sharpening his Hate, and Ara was admiring a flower.

Tech slowly walked up to them, so slowly and silently in fact that Ara jumped a bit when he spoke.

"Oh, sorry Ara. I didn't mean to startle you." He said. "Elith said that you would be here."

"Oh it's fine, it's fine. It's good to see you again, Tech. That Elith though, she is a miracle worker I tell you, no less! She was so kind, she even gave me an anti toxin mod for the future, should this happen again. Even Zien got a knock-down resistance mod."

Zien only glanced their way, then went back to sharpening his blade.

"Well I am glad to see that both of you are A-OK. Really takes pressure off of my shoulders."

Then they hugged each other. A long warm embrace to welcome each other back into the others life. Tech was only mildly disappointed that Zien did not join, but it has been that way since they met, as Zien always preferred to be alone.

Odin finds a seat in the Steakhouse, only to be next to the Mirage and her friends. He sighs thinking to himself he did something wrong, he wanted to apologize, but he felt it would only get worse from there. He recieves a message from his Liset Cephalon that one of his weapons was done building, he spoke to the hologram of his A.I. and requested him to paint the weapon black and red. After a while, he put away the hologram emitter and decided to look at the menu, while also scanning and listening in on some of the friendly conversations of the Steakhouse.

Edited by Lonewolf115

Ben looked at the giant man sitting next to Scylla. He knew he was small and dwarfed by most but this guy took the cake, how big would he be? at least 7 feet maybe even 8. He was probably the fastest and agilest frosts out there. But that was probably because he took some armor from his frame which had to be modified because no frost frame was small enough for him and it still wasn't perfect. One of the main reasons he didn't like wearing it. The other one being that he hated to be called frost instead of his normal name.  

Odin finds a seat in the Steakhouse, only to be next to the Mirage and her friends. He sighs thinking to himself he did something wrong, he wanted to apologize, but he felt it would only get worse from there. He recieves a message from his Liset Cephalon that one of his weapons was done building, he spoke to the hologram of his A.I. and requested him to paint the weapon black and red. After a while, he put away the hologram emitter and decided to look at the menu, while also scanning and listening in on some of the friendly conversations of the Steakhouse.

Scylla had settled down from the laughing and was happily eating her food when she noticed the rhino she was harassing came in. She waved over at him and patted the table. There was extra room. "Sit?" She asked him. She smiled warmly, her helmet sitting beside her. As she turned her head, an odd scare on her neck showed itself. She turned her head and it became hidden once more. She noticed the Tenno outside had ignored her flame. She waved her hand and a few.more appeared around him. She giggled again, amused with herself. She looked to Artorias "Scylla" she smiled, tilting her head to him.

Edited by (PS4)FlawleZ300ZX

Scylla had settled down from the laughing and was happily eating her food when she noticed the rhino she was harassing came in. She waved over at him and patted the table. There was extra room. "Sit?" She asked him. She smiled warmly, her helmet sitting beside her. As she turned her head, an odd scare on her neck showed itself. She turned her head and it became hidden once more. She noticed the Tenno outside had ignored her flame. She waved her hand and a few.more appeared around him. She giggled again, amused with herself. She looked to Artorias "Scylla" she smiled, tilting her head to him.

When seeing the scar in Scylla's neck. Ben's hand went to his right eye. Intrigued he wanted to ask what happened but didn't know how to approach this he's never been a good talker. "So...euh,you're neck... an accident?"

Scylla was eating and waving her fork around as if she were in front of a band. She looked peacefully...happy...almost innocent. Her hazel eyes flickered over to Ben when he asked her about her neck. Her right eyebrow lifted as if it he were challenging her. She touched the scar on her neck and pushed her hair to the side a bit. "Toxic Ancient" she said, giving a small smile. As she ran a finger over the scar, it pulsated a strange green. She reached out and pointed to him. "Eye?" she asked back, concerned. Despite her speech not being...the best, needless to say, she could get her point across. She could actually speak normally, she just choose not to.

ben sighed "well that's a long story, I guess i will have to start with my birth. My dad got a little... sidetracked we're gonna call it during a mission. I'm the result of that. However, my dad wasn't aware of my existence and my mom die shortly after I was born, so I was placed in a greneer orphanage.

Now don't go thinking that the greneer do charity. It was a training camp, a training camp for cannon fodder to be more precise. That's why the Marelok is my weapon of choice, I quite literately grew up with it.  at 10 I had my first mission in the field as a greneer and at the age of 12 I met my first tenno. Only he wasn't as nice as they are now, which is understandable, I was wearing greneer armor after all. I was able to kinda dodge the first strike of his blade, he still got my eye. Then with a second strike he took my left leg. I fell to the ground. He wanted to finish it but I stretched my arm out in a desperate attempt to stop the blade. A shield of ice appeared blocking the strike. After that I fell unconscious. I woke up 1 month later and got told that apparently I was a tenno. Now we are 6 years later, I'm in a warframe, I'm breathing and I still have zero control over my abilities."