Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Odin's helmet came off revealing a buzzcut head, a slightly chubby face, with ice teal eyes, with a scar across his left eye. He inhaled the clean air that as in the dojo. He looked at the Mirage and noticed the leg and the Mirages cut. He looked at the chaos around him and sighed, then chuckled.

"What a day it has been so far." He laughs to himself.

Edited by Lonewolf115

Odin's helmet came off revealing a buzzcut head, a slightly chubby face, with ice teal eyes, with a scar across his left eye. He inhaled the clean air that as in the dojo. He looked at the Mirage and noticed the leg and the Mirages cut. He looked at the chaos around him and sighed, then chuckled.

"What a day it has been so far." He laughs to himself.

Scylla was almost in tears by this point. Her hazel eyes watery. She still clutched the leg but instantly.dropped to the floor when the kubrow approaches. She could relate to a kubrow! "Hi..." She whimpered, lifting out a hand to let the kubrow sniff her. She sniffles looking to the Oberon and wiping a bit of blood off her cheek. "I...." She started then sniffles again "sorry" she said, hanging her head in shame. Her strawberry blonde hair tumbling around her face, hiding her sappy expression.

artorias: hey its ok *holds her chin*

Scylla wipes her eye and stands up. She smiles to artorias now embarrassed by her childish behavior. She looked around the steakhouse at the damage. Could she fix it? She took a shakey breathe as shengained her composure. She was a Mirage....a delicate but deadly Mirage...and she needed to act like it. Scylla was still hugging the leg to her chest as she tried to figure out what to do. The cut was still bleeding but itnwas starting to dry.

Scylla looked around through the hug Pearce gave her. "I....destroyed it..." She said sadly. She hadn't meant to blow up the chair...it was just a reaction. "I...I am sorry" she said. Her first full sentence since meeting the group. She then noticed Ben was hobbling towards her on one leg. Seeing the other leg on the table with wold through it put her in a panic. "YOUR LEG?!" she loudly said, scrambling from Pearce's hug and grabbing his leg. "I BROKE IT?!" she said in a panic, waving the leg around. She had never seen a Tenno get hurt. She lived on the Liset so this was the most interaction she had ever had besides her Kubrow. Scylla was genuinely concerned that she had cut his leg off. She hadn't even noticed the poor Oberon trying to help her in her panic.

ben: "Don't worry, even if you broke it, I always have spare ones in my liset. You're by far the most injured person here and seeing how you're waving my leg around I don't think it's that bad. Nobody died or suffered permanent damage." A tear falls on the ground, 12 years of greneer training have hardened him but this was one of the few times somebody cared about him. "But thanks for you concern." Trying to man up his grip on his walking stick tightens and he lifts up his head. more tears can be seen on his face, but on his left side, his right side remained dry. "so did anyone see my helmet?" he asked with a cracking voice

ben: "Don't worry, even if you broke it, I always have spare ones in my liset. You're by far the most injured person here and seeing how you're waving my leg around I don't think it's that bad. Nobody died or suffered permanent damage." A tear falls on the ground, 12 years of greneer training have hardened him but this was one of the few times somebody cared about him. "But thanks for you concern." Trying to man up his grip on his walking stick tightens and he lifts up his head. more tears can be seen on his face, but on his left side, his right side remained dry. "so did anyone see my helmet?" he asked with a cracking voice

Scylla slowly handed Ben his leg back. She sheepishly looked at the ground. "Sorry..." She muttered. She placed her helmet back on quickly and adjusted her position. She always felt more secure behind the helmet. "I will help" she said, looking through debris to find the helmet. As she moved through the steakhouse, she gingerly picked up anything she could find that wasn't broken and placed it gently in a stable spot.

Scylla was almost in tears by this point. Her hazel eyes watery. She still clutched the leg but instantly.dropped to the floor when the kubrow approaches. She could relate to a kubrow! "Hi..." She whimpered, lifting out a hand to let the kubrow sniff her. She sniffles looking to the Oberon and wiping a bit of blood off her cheek. "I...." She started then sniffles again "sorry" she said, hanging her head in shame. Her strawberry blonde hair tumbling around her face, hiding her sappy expression.

He quickly realizes what he said and assumed it hurt the Mirages feelings (He always apologizing for even the slightest thing he did he considered wrong or mean to fellow Tenno), quickly apologizing.

"OH! I am so sorry! Did I hurt your feelings? Do you need anything?"

At this point, he is feeling very bad for the Mirage, wanting to help in any way to make her feel better.

Edited by Lonewolf115

Scylla slowly handed Ben his leg back. She sheepishly looked at the ground. "Sorry..." She muttered. She placed her helmet back on quickly and adjusted her position. She always felt more secure behind the helmet. "I will help" she said, looking through debris to find the helmet. As she moved through the steakhouse, she gingerly picked up anything she could find that wasn't broken and placed it gently in a stable spot.

Ben: Don't look so down. I've done way worse. Last time they needed mining equipment to get through the 3 meter thick wall of ice i created, It still hasn't fully melted. Everybody makes mistakes, accidents happen. Nobody here blames you for what happened. So just keep your head up." Then he walks to a chair with his leg under his arm quickly looking around if he didn't spot his helmet anywhere. Not seeing it. he decides to sit down and very delicately removing the piece of wood. After removing the piece of wood he puts his leg back on and starts walking around, jumping a few times and jogging a bit to test his leg. "See works just fine." It still had a hole where the wood was though. 

Scylla had settled down from the laughing and was happily eating her food when she noticed the rhino she was harassing came in. She waved over at him and patted the table. There was extra room. "Sit?" She asked him. She smiled warmly, her helmet sitting beside her. As she turned her head, an odd scare on her neck showed itself. She turned her head and it became hidden once more. She noticed the Tenno outside had ignored her flame. She waved her hand and a few.more appeared around him. She giggled again, amused with herself. She looked to Artorias "Scylla" she smiled, tilting her head to him.

Fang started to get annoyed by the flames that circled around him, but he remained calmed and stood up. He channeled his energy and used terrify, the scream could be heard in nearby rooms, but Fang didn't realized that. After the "scream" had disappeared, the flames around him disappeared as well. He then sat back on to the chair and continued to paint the skull, which by now is almost done. 

He heard something coming from a nearby room, but he just shrugged and ignored it.

Vaperton starts to look around as well for a helmet, "Im glad everyone is ok, and I'm relieved that Pumpkin wasn't the one to cause it.. this time." As he searches through the rubble picking up pieces of chairs and tables that are still usable. He notices his Orthos under a table and puts it back on his back. Continuing to search for Ben's Helmet he notices Pumpkin is playing with something, pushing it around and rolling it around the floor under the counters and tables. "What do you got there, Pumpkin?" Amazing how kubrow can find just about anything, especially the Sahasa breed. 

Pumpkin barks happily and pushes the helmet around the floor some more. "Hey guys, I think she might have found the helmet." Vaperton says walking over to his Kubrow.

Scylla watches Ben moving and hugs the vase she had picked up. She smiles beneath her helmet, relief washing over her as she realized she didn't break the leg completely. As the Rhino Prime becomes worried about her, she gives a small smile and shakes her head. "I am ok...just...ashamed" she said, motioning to the room's disaster. The Mirage went through the mess some more, placing the vase down gingerly on a table that was still intact. She chuckled as the kubrow found the helmet. "Good girl" she whispered towards the kubrow, her heart feeling warm as if it were her own kubrow. I wonder how Lilly is doing... she thought, watching the kubrow. Scylla sighed and bent down to pick up some more mess but the screaming noise of a Terrify being activated. Scylla nearly jumped out of her skin, stumbling back and hitting the table with the vase. The vase came crashing to the floor causing Scylla to become more distressed. "REALLY?!" she hissed, flexing her fingers as she watched more destruction. Scylla crossed her arms in frustration, her ears ringing from the Terrify.