The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Um...I really don't have to get it right away.....but it would be nice to meet Jack again... Luna said, thinking of the last time she met Jack, which was a long time ago for her.

Why not. Truth to be told I haven't met up with Jack in a long time either. Luna, do you want to come with us or do you want to stick around in here? Arthas asked Luna. 

I will come with you guys...Don't want to miss the chance to see an old friend She responded.

"Alright then i would like if you lead the way Arthas" Zek said

Seerena approached the group.

"So what are you three upto?" She asks

artorias: *sigh* im always the third wheel

That's not true. Hm.....I don't know any way of saying it without it sounding bad Arthas said, scratched his head.

"Alright then i would like if you lead the way Arthas" Zek said

Seerena approached the group.

"So what are you three upto?" She asks

To answer your question we are going to visit our vauban friend Jack in the workshop Arthas said as the answer to Seerena's question.

He is a really nice guy to be around with. Zek is coming with us to see Jack, do you want to come with us? Luna asked Seerena. 

(Hey guys, just wanted to drop in and let ya know a few things, nothing bad mind you but a few heads up

1. I'm not dead and I have been checking in from time to time, really just to see if the forum is going which brings me to...

2. Thanks for keeping the forum going, and I really appreciate you guys following the rules (As far as I know, I just assume since I've no messages of complaints I assume all is well)

3. I probably will return sometime after they release the 'original' valkyr skin. Something Fae will certainly be donning in a heart beat.

That's all thanks for listening and keep on keepin on)

That's not true. Hm.....I don't know any way of saying it without it sounding bad Arthas said, scratched his head.

To answer your question we are going to visit our vauban friend Jack in the workshop Arthas said as the answer to Seerena's question.

He is a really nice guy to be around with. Zek is coming with us to see Jack, do you want to come with us? Luna asked Seerena. 

"Well then lead the way Arthas i would like to meet this Jack" Seerena replied "Also i need to bring Nadia back to the dojo later it seems like a few new clan members have experience with dealing with Saryn's like her and it  would be great if she doesn't misuse her follow clan members anymore"

-snip-

((nice to hear your still alive))

(Hey guys, just wanted to drop in and let ya know a few things, nothing bad mind you but a few heads up

1. I'm not dead and I have been checking in from time to time, really just to see if the forum is going which brings me to...

2. Thanks for keeping the forum going, and I really appreciate you guys following the rules (As far as I know, I just assume since I've no messages of complaints I assume all is well)

3. I probably will return sometime after they release the 'original' valkyr skin. Something Fae will certainly be donning in a heart beat.

That's all thanks for listening and keep on keepin on)

((I and the other are gladly keeping this thread alive. I can't wait for your return in this thread :3))

"Well then lead the way Arthas i would like to meet this Jack" Seerena replied "Also i need to bring Nadia back to the dojo later it seems like a few new clan members have experience with dealing with Saryn's like her and it  would be great if she doesn't misuse her follow clan members anymore"

((nice to hear your still alive))

Sure thing and Allon-sy! Arthas said as he started to walk to the workshop, followed by: Luna, Seerena and Zek. Luna giggled because "allon-sy" sounded so weird coming from him, but it was funny to hear Arthas saying it nonetheless.

The walk would take about 5 minutes, so they all would arrive at the workshop in no time ((Which mean that you get a chance to start the conversation with Jack first :P)).

Edited by WolfmanX9

-cut-

Sure thing and Allon-sy! Arthas said as he started to walk to the workshop, followed by: Luna, Seerena and Zek. Luna giggled because "allon-sy" sounded so weird coming from him, but it was funny to hear Arthas saying it nonetheless.

The walk would take about 5 minutes, so they all would arrive at the workshop in no time ((Which mean that you get a chance to start the conversation with Jack first :P)).

"So for how long do you guys now this Jack guy" Seerena asks

New calmly enters the infamous dojo, looking around at the door, he reads the rules again that were sent to him by his fellow tenno brother, he loudly knocks on the dojo wall and loudly asks "hello? HEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOO? can I get a little assistance? Maybe a free thing of soap for this being my first time? Maybe some neural sensors? " he then hears a loud call coming from the hotel section

Telling him to shut up

"But...my soap..."

Edited by (XB1)newepicnaute

New calmly enters the infamous dojo, looking around at the door, he reads the rules again that were sent to him by his fellow tenno brother, he loudly knocks on the dojo wall and loudly asks "hello? HEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOO? can I get a little assistance? Maybe a free thing of soap for this being my first time? Maybe some neural sensors? " he then hears a loud call coming from the hotel section

Telling him to shut up

"But...my soap..."

Zeron who started wandering around the dojo heard a tenno speaking quite loud.

He aproached the tenno "Hello there friend do you need help" he asks

"So for how long do you guys now this Jack guy" Seerena asks

As Arthas, Erida and Luna walked to Jack with Zek and and Seerena, Luna was the one to respond to the question:

A while now. We met him in a liset repair station. While we were waiting for Fang's liset to be fixed, because he somehow managed to damage his liset for a reason he didn't tell, we talked with Jack as he fixed the liset Luna said, smiling under her helmet as she remembered that day.

We learned a lot by just talking to him and it turns out that he was actually looking for a dojo to become its engineer. He had searched for about a week without any luck. So I offered him to become our dojo's main engineer. He accepted the offer without any hesitation and since then we all have become close friend to him Arthas said as they all came closer to the workshop where Jack was.

As Arthas, Erida and Luna walked to Jack with Zek and and Seerena, Luna was the one to respond to the question:

A while now. We met him in a liset repair station. While we were waiting for Fang's liset to be fixed, because he somehow managed to damage his liset for a reason he didn't tell, we talked with Jack as he fixed the liset Luna said, smiling under her helmet as she remembered that day.

We learned a lot by just talking to him and it turns out that he was actually looking for a dojo to become its engineer. He had searched for about a week without any luck. So I offered him to become our dojo's main engineer. He accepted the offer without any hesitation and since then we all have become close friend to him Arthas said as they all came closer to the workshop where Jack was.

"Alright this jack sounds like a nice person" Zek said. 

he wasn't paying attention and walked into a vauban "O sorry didn't see you there you must be jack right?"

"Alright this jack sounds like a nice person" Zek said. 

he wasn't paying attention and walked into a vauban "O sorry didn't see you there you must be jack right?"

Luckily for Jack he didn't carry anything important in front of him. Aye, me known as Jack. Nice to meet ye Jack said and shaked Zek's hand firmly. Then he saw Arthas and Luna.

Me laddies Arthas and Luna! It's bin awhile since we saw each other Jack said and gave both Arthas and Luna a friendly hug.

It sure has been Luna said.

How have you been since then? Arthas asked Jack, which Jack gladly answered:

Me jist fine lad. Nothin' in particular

artorias: that map was childs play you know no offense to jack

Non taken lad Jack responded to Artorias.

Luckily for Jack he didn't carry anything important in front of him. Aye, me known as Jack. Nice to meet ye Jack said and shaked Zek's hand firmly. Then he saw Arthas and Luna.

Me laddies Arthas and Luna! It's bin awhile since we saw each other Jack said and gave both Arthas and Luna a friendly hug.

It sure has been Luna said.

How have you been since then? Arthas asked Jack, which Jack gladly answered:

Me jist fine lad. Nothin' in particular

-cut-

"Well jack its nice to meet you too" Zek replied

"So you must be the one who installed that 3D map into Arthas warframe could you possibly instal it into mine?" Seerena asks

"Well jack its nice to meet you too" Zek replied

"So you must be the one who installed that 3D map into Arthas warframe could you possibly instal it into mine?" Seerena asks

Jack nodded to the female tenno and then showed her the map module.

Consider it done me lady an' don't worry aboyt the cost; It's free of charge Jack said and raised his hand, spinned a finger around in a small circle to tell her to spin around, so he could see her backside of her warframe.

Jack nodded to the female tenno and then showed her the map module.

Consider it done me lady an' don't worry aboyt the cost; It's free of charge Jack said and raised his hand, spinned a finger around in a small circle to tell her to spin around, so he could see her backside of her warframe.

Seerena turned her back to jack "Very nice to give it out for free jack"

a beep notified Zek that he had a message

"O looks like like Diance wants to teach Nadia how to properly interact with her fellow tenno instead of using them as tools so i'm gonna bring her back to our dojo"

Juno who had followed the group for a while decide to approach the group "Hello Arthas, Luna how are you two and also hello Vauban your name is Jack right" She said before a short bow.

artorias: i could do it better

"Well the 3D map Jack made is fairly impressive i must say" Juno replied to artorias "So what would your better version look like if i may ask"

"He is doing good. He has control over his movements. Damn good control too." Belrev clapped behind the glass, as his brothers did the same.

--

The moment he would land, Vestis would see two Wardens passing by. A nearby grate was present, giving the Loki a chance to hide.

Seeing the grate, Vestis opened the hatch and, having too much fun, did a "diver" dance as he went in, closing the hatch above him. He then looked to see if it led anywhere.

Seeing the grate, Vestis opened the hatch and, having too much fun, did a "diver" dance as he went in, closing the hatch above him. He then looked to see if it led anywhere.

((Hey dude, if the setting isn't taking place in the dojo you're gonna have to move your rp to a different forum, please and thank you.))

Seerena turned her back to jack "Very nice to give it out for free jack"

a beep notified Zek that he had a message

"O looks like like Diance wants to teach Nadia how to properly interact with her fellow tenno instead of using them as tools so i'm gonna bring her back to our dojo"

Juno who had followed the group for a while decide to approach the group "Hello Arthas, Luna how are you two and also hello Vauban your name is Jack right" She said before a short bow.

"Well the 3D map Jack made is fairly impressive i must say" Juno replied to artorias "So what would your better version look like if i may ask"

It's the least me can do me lady Jack said as he open a part of her warframe. Then he started the installation of the map module.

Arthas and Luna turned their attention to Juno, both did a formal bow to her.

I'm fine and Luna is as well. We are watching as our friend Jack is currently installing a map module into Seerena's warframe Arthas said and pointed a bit to Jack. While Jack was busy on installing the module, he considered himself able to talk to anyone.

Aye, thats me name. Nice to met ya me lady Jack said to Juno, still working on the installation.

artorias: i could do it better

You may be able to do it better, but that doesn't mean that Jack doesn't put any effort into his work. He is proud of his works and we as his friends are too Arthas said to Artorias half subtle angry. Jack replied to Arthas' statement with a simple "Aye".

It's the least me can do me lady Jack said as he open a part of her warframe. Then he started the installation of the map module.

Arthas and Luna turned their attention to Juno, both did a formal bow to her.

I'm fine and Luna is as well. We are watching as our friend Jack is currently installing a map module into Seerena's warframe Arthas said and pointed a bit to Jack. While Jack was busy on installing the module, he considered himself able to talk to anyone.

Aye, thats me name. Nice to met ya me lady Jack said to Juno, still working on the installation.

-cut-

"Its good to hear your doing alright i'm just here to pick up Zek and then get Nadia, Diance one of the clan leaders wants to speak with them" Juno said while grabbing Zek's wrist and pulling him towards the hanger.

"Well then seems like i will pick up the map module when i see you again jack cya guys" Zek said