The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Crag looked at Arthas, briefly glancing at Luna's withdrawal in confusion. He then raised his head in understanding, saying: "Oooh, you think I'm Grineer? No no, I'm a Tenno like you." He thumped his chest, covered by a large piece of Grineer-made armor plating, with a small tubine attached to it. "Trophies, all of these, y'see. I can see the confusion." Crag chuckled, his voice deep and hearty.

Arthas lowered his mental guard, feeling relived that he was not actually a Grineer.

Oh.....I guess I shouldn't judge by the book shouldn't I? Arthas said and chuckled somewhat embarrassed. He then approached the rather large tenno, bowed to him. I'm Arthas, the Excalibur know in my clan as the "saviour" and I must say, you are taller than a normal tenno. I bet you are good at sports with that height Arthas said jokingly.

Luna slowly showed herself and walked closer to the tall tenno, nervously waving to him "hi".

This is my friend, Luna and don't worry about her; she is very shy to tenno's she hasn't met Arthas said to the tenno. Luna nodded slowly to confirm.

"Well my friend why don't you start intruducing yourself?" Diance kindly said.

Arthas lowered his mental guard, feeling relived that he was not actually a Grineer.

Oh.....I guess I shouldn't judge by the book shouldn't I? Arthas said and chuckled somewhat embarrassed. He then approached the rather large tenno, bowed to him. I'm Arthas, the Excalibur know in my clan as the "saviour" and I must say, you are taller than a normal tenno. I bet you are good at sports with that height Arthas said jokingly.

Luna slowly showed herself and walked closer to the tall tenno, nervously waving to him "hi".

This is my friend, Luna and don't worry about her; she is very shy to tenno's she hasn't met Arthas said to the tenno. Luna nodded slowly to confirm.

Crag's chuckle boomed for a moment. He nodded to Arthas in a small bow, repeating the gesture to Diance and Luna.

"The name's Crag", he introduced himself. "Activated on Earth, was stationed there for quite some time due to retrieval problems. Couldn't get me outta there for one reason or another. Took my time to bash some Grineer and such, hoard and loot whatever I could." He motions to his Diriga and jet hammer. "As you can see, there was a plenty to choose from. This ain't even a portion of the stuff I've got!" Again his chuckles boom.

(So, I know I mentioned sometime ago I'd get back into this when the Valkyr skin came out...well unfortunately monday I ship out for boot camp so it seems a rather moot point to get invested. Which also brings up who might admin the forum while I'm away...)

"Just a few more inches away. If you are talking about the exit that is." Greste's voice said.

"We are gonna get a bite to eat. Come along?" Celorn asked on the microphone.

Vestis nodded, looked around, then took three steps forward, wondering if Greste was being literal. "Depends... what's on the menu?"

Crag's chuckle boomed for a moment. He nodded to Arthas in a small bow, repeating the gesture to Diance and Luna.

"The name's Crag", he introduced himself. "Activated on Earth, was stationed there for quite some time due to retrieval problems. Couldn't get me outta there for one reason or another. Took my time to bash some Grineer and such, hoard and loot whatever I could." He motions to his Diriga and jet hammer. "As you can see, there was a plenty to choose from. This ain't even a portion of the stuff I've got!" Again his chuckles boom.

I bet that you got your liset filled with Grineer stuff Arthas said and chuckled a bit.

Although it's not the strangest collection I haven heard about. The reason why is because I have a nekros friend who likes to decapitate enemies with skulls, to then paint the skulls and hang them up or place them inside of his liset. He probably got thousand of them in storage I were to guess Arthas said to Crag.

(So, I know I mentioned sometime ago I'd get back into this when the Valkyr skin came out...well unfortunately monday I ship out for boot camp so it seems a rather moot point to get invested. Which also brings up who might admin the forum while I'm away...)

((You could say that I'm technically keeping an eye on this forum thread, although it's not that often per day. See me as an "half temp co-admin" of some sort :P))

"Well Crag its nice to meet you i'm Diance" Diance said. "I take you already know Juno's name."

I bet that you got your liset filled with Grineer stuff Arthas said and chuckled a bit.

Although it's not the strangest collection I haven heard about. The reason why is because I have a nekros friend who likes to decapitate enemies with skulls, to then paint the skulls and hang them up or place them inside of his liset. He probably got thousand of them in storage I were to guess Arthas said to Crag.

"A skull collecter?" Juno said "Thats very strange."

"To each there own Juno" Diance replied ot that

-cut-

"A skull collecter?" Juno said "Thats very strange."

"To each there own Juno" Diance replied ot that

It's a hobby of his. I sorta started out that he didn't had a hobby at first and I suggested that he should get a hobby. That's how I motivated him to get a hobby, but I don't know how he got the idea of collecting skulls from. I guess it has something to do with his personality Arthas said.

Crag tilted his head slightly at the words "skull collector". "Huh, funny. I tend to collect masks myself. Almost got one of every sort already! Gotta tell ya, the ones that laugh and scream are real motherloads, what with their backs full of faces to strip off."

"Well Crag its nice to meet you i'm Diance" Diance said. "I take you already know Juno's name."

He nodded a greeting. "I dunno if I caught the name, but pleasure meeting ya anyhow."

Edited by Nanoro-bot

Crag tilted his head slightly at the words "skull collector". "Huh, funny. I tend to collect masks myself. Almost got one of every sort already! Gotta tell ya, the ones that laugh and scream are real motherloads, what with their backs full of faces to strip off."

-cut-

Well...at least it is maskes and not the actually skulls from the enemies. I tried to wear a grineer mask once, felt odd. At least Clem liked it Arthas said and chuckled.

Clem is a funny little grineer, even if he only can say "Clem" and "Grakata" Luna said and giggled when she thought of Clem.

Well...at least it is maskes and not the actually skulls from the enemies. I tried to wear a grineer mask once, felt odd. At least Clem liked it Arthas said and chuckled.

Clem is a funny little grineer, even if he only can say "Clem" and "Grakata" Luna said and giggled when she thought of Clem.

If it weren't for Crag's helm, you'd know that he raises a brow. "Clem? As in, 'Get clem'? Or 'Otona clem'?"

His pronouncication is startlingly good. He speaks the words as if they were his native tongue.

"Whatever is there. There is a burger place, some noodles here and there. A bar too." Celorn said once again, standing up from his swivel chair.

Vestis loved noodles, and if there was burgers, there had to have been pizza, too. He was hardly a drinker, though. "Count me in!" He said excitedly, wondering when they were leaving, and when the simulation would end.

"If it's alright with you, I will end the simulation. All of us are quite hungry, and you seem to have a taste for noodles. So let's get going!" Celorn said with a smile and a thumbs up, as he, his brothers, and his younger brothers spouse left to meet Vestis at the exit.

"I haven't had noodles in a long time. Last time I did was with Father."

"They were good. Very good. Waitress knew what she was doing."

"Enough please littlest brother. You are making me more hungry than I should be."

"Clem really is a funny guy" Juno said. "Haven't talked to him in a while is he still on the relay?

If it weren't for Crag's helm, you'd know that he raises a brow. "Clem? As in, 'Get clem'? Or 'Otona clem'?"

His pronouncication is startlingly good. He speaks the words as if they were his native tongue.

"Clem is a grineer defector that works for Darvo." Diance said.

"This must be the place, the Dojo...much bigger then I had thought! Now I need to find someone who can help me..... hmmm" A low rumble echoed around as the tenno as pondered his thoughts.

[hope we can work with that, im no stranger to RP, I just wanna start out on a good note]

"This must be the place, the Dojo...much bigger then I had thought! Now I need to find someone who can help me..... hmmm" A low rumble echoed around as the tenno as pondered his thoughts.

[hope we can work with that, im no stranger to RP, I just wanna start out on a good note]

Seerena who recently returned from her mission saw the new tenno.

"Hello there do you need help?" She kindly asks

Seerena who recently returned from her mission saw the new tenno.

"Hello there do you need help?" She kindly asks

The large Atlas Framed tenno turned and looked down at the girl.

"Oh greetings!" He bows in respect "Im Hephaestus, nice to meet you, and yes I do require some assistance, where is the training room and also do you by chance know of a forge here? I make weapons and other things that are of use." He points to his Kubrow carrying a large storage crate on its back.

The large Atlas Framed tenno turned and looked down at the girl.

"Oh greetings!" He bows in respect "Im Hephaestus, nice to meet you, and yes I do require some assistance, where is the training room and also do you by chance know of a forge here? I make weapons and other things that are of use." He points to his Kubrow carrying a large storage crate on its back.

"No, sorry i'm not too familair with everything around here but my friends do" Seerena replied "Follow me i think they are at the dueling area."

"No, sorry i'm not too familair with everything around here but my friends do" Seerena replied "Follow me i think they are at the dueling area."

"Lead the way then miss" Hephaestus said with a cheerful tone, motioning for Kronos [the larger than average kubrow] to follow.

"Lead the way then miss" Hephaestus said with a cheerful tone, motioning for Kronos [the larger than average kubrow] to follow.

Seerena walked towards the dueling area and already heard Diance and the other talking.

"Hello everyone i'm back" She said

"A good to see you again Seerena." Diance said "Who is your friend over here?"

"He's Hephaestus"

"Well Hephaestus its good to meet you" Diance said while walking towards the kubrow. "Well well this kubrow looks very powerfull. What breed is it Raksa, Sunika?

Seerena walked towards the dueling area and already heard Diance and the other talking.

"Hello everyone i'm back" She said

"A good to see you again Seerena." Diance said "Who is your friend over here?"

"He's Hephaestus"

"Well Hephaestus its good to meet you" Diance said while walking towards the kubrow. "Well well this kubrow looks very powerfull. What breed is it Raksa, Sunika?

"Nice to meet you as well and he's a Sunika, been with me for quite some time too." He chuckled as he pet Kronos before looking back up. "I wanted to know if you have a forge here perhaps? I make weapons and other things both cosmetic and useful, and if you know where I can train with my friend here, this lovely women has told me you know this place more than she." His voice rumbled lowly through the room.  

"Nice to meet you as well and he's a Sunika, been with me for quite some time too." He chuckled as he pet Kronos before looking back up. "I wanted to know if you have a forge here perhaps? I make weapons and other things both cosmetic and useful, and if you know where I can train with my friend here, this lovely women has told me you know this place more than she." His voice rumbled lowly through the room.  

"Well Seerena wasn't talking about me, she was talking about Arthas the excalibur overthere." Diance replied while pointing at the Excalibur.

Juno approached Diance, Seerena and Hephaestus. "Hello don't think i had the pleasure of meeting you before."