Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"Oh, that's bad, she doesn't know what to say" Ellie whispered

"Hello there, I'm Luv. Wierd name, I know... Me and my friend here were bored so we thought we could start a conversation with you, if you don't mind of course" Luv stepped in to help Blossom.

"Void, this is awkward" Icarus said to himself. 

*After months drifting between space and the void, a violet listet thought lost to the enemies of the Tenno docks in the landing bay. From it a Valkyr warframe steps forward, her original form restored and a cape following gently behind her. She says nothing to some of the members who recognize this warframe and stepped forward to greet her. She instead simply makes way to her favorite garden, a snowy blossom garden, and simply meditates. The dojo members pestering her with questions take this as a sign to leave her be.*

"It was a vierd encounter... I met that cephalon on the Landura relay I think, she said many vierd things, like 'kiss cephalon Shays feet sempai'... It was really disturbing to say the least. Coincidentaly she thought she was a Nyx, vierd, huh?" Ellie said as she went on Luv shoulder.

"You... Really didn't have to share that story" said Luv.

Icarus decided to go meditate a bit, and picked a spot beside the Valkyr, being completely quiet while doing so.

hello i was wondering if i could join/ sorry im new to this but i know how to rp but i just idk how to rp in these kinds of weds do i join or go to sign up or something? )))

((YOu can introduce yourself however, just be sure that it's not interruptive of something private and that you're not just teleporting around to everyone, or giving lackluster descriptions of what you're doing))

Icarus noticed the Valkyrs detail, she seems like someone with high authority, considering how all eyes were on her the moment she entered the garden. Perhaps he should be honoured to be meditating beside her? Hopefully it wouldn't seem offensive that he doesn't know her...

He just kept meditating, ocasionaly taking a look at the Valkyr again to see if he would remember something related to her.

"It was a vierd encounter... I met that cephalon on the Landura relay I think, she said many vierd things, like 'kiss cephalon Shays feet sempai'... It was really disturbing to say the least. Coincidentaly she thought she was a Nyx, vierd, huh?" Ellie said as she went on Luv shoulder.

"You... Really didn't have to share that story" said Luv.

Icarus decided to go meditate a bit, and picked a spot beside the Valkyr, being completely quiet while doing so.

"Strange and a bit creepy. I've seen plenty of weird Cephalons though." Shay said with a chuckle leaning her cheek onto Belrev's shoulder.