The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"Hope you don't mind my asking but how do you find your way about the station? I mean, it seems that you may be blind or have impaired vision based on how your eyes look. No offence intended, just an observation."

*She shrugs again* The helmet's neural sensors give me my temporary sight, but they tend to...overload during stress so I've learned to maneuver without my vision."

*She shrugs again* The helmet's neural sensors give me my temporary sight, but they tend to...overload during stress so I've learned to maneuver without my vision."

"I've heard that those who lose a sense get their other senses sharpened. Would you say your remaining senses are particularly sharp as a result?"

"You're quite pleasant, might I add. Curious but do you stay on the station all the time or d you go on missions from time to time?"

"On rare occasion will I be called to go on a mission, but most of my time is spent in the gardens meditating." *She says offering a light smile downward at the two koi swimming around her rock*

"On rare occasion will I be called to go on a mission, but most of my time is spent in the gardens meditating." *She says offering a light smile downward at the two koi swimming around her rock*

"You are a sharp one.", he commented as he saw her smiling at the two koi fish. He guessed she could tell they were there by the sound they made as they swam in the water. He would have thought it might also be vibrations but that might be overestimating her sense of touch a bit.

Zeph continues to explore the area, looking at the Volt and the Valkyr talking. He heard about Valkyrs, the product of Alad V's experiments and also very angry. Better not piss her off Thinks the Commander as he proceeds down the hall, passing the Volt and the Valkyr

"You are a sharp one.", he commented as he saw her smiling at the two koi fish. He guessed she could tell they were there by the sound they made as they swam in the water. He would have thought it might also be vibrations but that might be overestimating her sense of touch a bit.

*She pulls a few fish pellets from a pocket she has on her suit and lets them fall into the water, which the Koi enjoy very much as they almost leap out of the water with each pellet. Fae looks back to the Volt* "How do you mean sharp?" *She says with a look of confusion*

*She pulls a few fish pellets from a pocket she has on her suit and lets them fall into the water, which the Koi enjoy very much as they almost leap out of the water with each pellet. Fae looks back to the Volt* "How do you mean sharp?" *She says with a look of confusion*

"I saw you smile at the two koi fish swimming around the rock you're sitting on and thought you could tell they were there by the subtle sound of them swimming in the water."

Edited by Sumika1204

*Finishes tossing pellets in and looks back to Alexander* "Oh right...I guess I just know when they're around."

((I forgot a word in my last post. I tossed it in via edit. I have to stop making rushed posts between rounds of Hawken.))

"Aside from the koi fish, any other animals you get along well with?"

((I forgot a word in my last post. I tossed it in via edit. I have to stop making rushed posts between rounds of Hawken.))

"Aside from the koi fish, any other animals you get along well with?"

*She shrugs again* "I'm the care-taker of the gardens so I'm inclined to take care of all the animals so...all of them in a sense. The ones on this station anyways"

*She shrugs again* "I'm the care-taker of the gardens so I'm inclined to take care of all the animals so...all of them in a sense. The ones on this station anyways"

"If Earth wasn't so infested with Grineer, I bet you would like it there. A lot of plants and animals you could spend time around. I mean, since you seem to be a bit of a nature person."

Edited by Sumika1204

"If Earth wasn't so infested with Grineer, I bet you would like it there. A lot of plants and animals you could spend time around. I mean, since you seem to be a bit of a nature person."

*She sighs* "From what I hear, earth's wildlife is a bit more aggressive then even the grineer. I prefer a tame environment like this, there's not a whole lot to...set me off as it were"

*She sighs* "From what I hear, earth's wildlife is a bit more aggressive then even the grineer. I prefer a tame environment like this, there's not a whole lot to...set me off as it were"

"Right, there's that. The Orokin did a number on Earth to keep the Grineer from being able to make any use of it."

((would note she's sitting in the middle of a pond and blind without her helmet, so she wouldn't even notice anything unless he spoke))

While Zeph goes the other way he might accidentally trip over the Valkyr as does her guardening, of course with him wearing that box of a helmet he lands a loud thud is heard before he lets off a pained groan...

"Ooooow, Neck"

Zeph just walks by, looking at the Dethcube guarding him as he explores the Dojo, unfortunately for his luck, he'd trip over himself and land flat on the ground with a thud as his helmet hit's the floor, this of course would leave him rather in a pained state.

"Ow..."

k1pG5I1s.jpg?2

I look at my picture for a few seconds as I finish it. I save it and I close the hologram. I look around, and I sit. I stay quiet. Not like I would say anything. I didn't exactly know what to do other than that. I just stayed quiet. Quiet. Saying nothing. Silent.

Mute.

A lone tenno stealth fighter flew across the zone of the dojo on the side of the fighter was a symbol of a dragon with letters of MD.

"This is tenno, r'chav, requesting to land in your dojo for rest"

the ship then zoomed closer to the dojo then waits for permission

*It takes a few seconds for the response* "You are cleared for landing R'chav"

Zeph just walks by, looking at the Dethcube guarding him as he explores the Dojo, unfortunately for his luck, he'd trip over himself and land flat on the ground with a thud as his helmet hit's the floor, this of course would leave him rather in a pained state.

"Ow..."

As Zeph hears slight grinning and it suddenly stops like a car on wall able to barely see something nearby.