The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Krelon heard Kuranaii and Halycon next door. He knocked the door and waited. "Hello? I'd like to visit." He said.

Halcyon turned, then looked back at Kuranaii, still clothed only with a towel ((or does she have her warframe on? that's not very clear ATM but let's just assume that Y0she will use warframe when meaning warframe))

"I'm afraid now's not the best time, we'll come over and talk to you once we get, situated!" He called through the locked hotel room door.

The Oberon stood there for a few minutes, watching the entrance of the bar. He wanted to see how long he had to wait until someone, or something, came out of the bar under the influence. He waited for a few minutes before seeing someone carry someone else out of the bar, holding her in a bridal-carry fashion. The Oberon watched closely, but made certain not to draw too much attention to himself. They were both wearing casual wear, though the carried one was much dirtier than the one carrying her. The Oberon watched for a few moments longer before turning away, he brought his hand palm up, and summoned an interface from a device ingrained on the palm of his Warframe. He swept through the interface, controlling it with his eyes, which his helmet picked up on and transferred to the interface accordingly. He checked the resources stored on his ship, scrolling down the "C" section, and noted he had more than enough excess Cryotic to spare for storage of food. He clenched his palm shut, the interface collapsing. He made his way towards the sushi place, the door sliding open as he approached, and shut quickly behind him as he entered.

Edited by Darkshifter98

Halcyon turned, then looked back at Kuranaii, still clothed only with a towel ((or does she have her warframe on? that's not very clear ATM but let's just assume that Y0she will use warframe when meaning warframe))

"I'm afraid now's not the best time, we'll come over and talk to you once we get, situated!" He called through the locked hotel room door.

(( At the moment Kuranaii is out of her warframe and is just covered by a towel, so yeah ))

The Zephyr shook her head as she pulled the bathroom door wide open and stepped through the doorway.

She glanced at Halcyon and bared a smile, a white towel covering her torso and her forearms hugging her stomach. Her hands and feet were somewhat wrinkly with the exposure to much amounts of water in the shower; but she remained pale and composed for her young appearance.

Her orange and navy blue hair dripped onto the floor underneath her, flicking out of her face as she spoke. "Was that someone at the door? T-They can come in, I don't mind now."

With that, her forearms hugged her stomach tighter and approached the door to the apartment. Unlocking and opening, her gaze looked to whoever was at her door, smiling enthusiastically.

Krelon looked at Kuranii and dropped his cigar. "Oh... Hello there..." He said with a surprised look as he crushed the cigar with his foot.

(( Can I get a description in next response? ^^ ))

Kuranaii inspected the male up and down, her smile remaining on her lips. Her left hand tucked a length of the towel a bit more and now she relaxed her forearms by her sides. "Hey, are you one of Halcyon's buddies?" She inquired as she glanced over her shoulder to look at Hal.

Krelon looked at her as she stood there, his Frost Warframe was a bright white with red stripes here and there. He took off his helmet showing his one organic eye and an eyepatch over the other. His short combed hair was a white colour. "No I was just... Visiting. Socializing." He said with a smirk.

The Zephyr, Kuranaii, didn't let up the brilliant and welcoming smile on her lips. She let out a short-lived chuckle and then nodded her head in acknowledgement. "Ah, sweet. I'm a fan of socializing myself; want to come inside?" The Zephyr tilted her head a tad as she spoke.

Krelon felt a little warm as he looked at her body. "Yeah ok." He said and walked in. "Want to sit next to me when you're dressed?" He asked.

She offered a light nod as she strolled backwards into the apartment.

There was a single bed,  a couch, a medium-sized dinner table with two chairs, a bathroom containing a shower, bath, toilet and sink; and finally a dressing room. It was a small, humble abode, but it made up for a lack of space by looking spectacular.

The door shut behind Krelon and she nodded towards the couch. "I'll be but a few minutes." She chirped, her palms rising to flatten her wet hair . She soon spun around and began to head on into the dressing room, exchanging both men a friendly smile before stepping inside and shutting the door behind her.

Krelon sat down and smiled, placing his helmet on the table. "She is beautiful." He thought in his mind, hoping that Halycon wasn't in love with her.

"She definitely is." He murmured, lost in thought as he sat next to Krelon, "So what's up?" He asked, bringing his chain of thought back into the realm of existence looking at Krelon for a second before face palming, "You didn't say that out loud, did you?"

Edited by ultimatumcore

((Halcyon answered, he said he didn't mind))

Halcyon scowled,

"When you said beautiful I thought you meant the meaning of the word, you can't tell whether she's beautiful or not by only looking at her body, it's the mind, the heart that's beautiful, the rest, is pretty, or hot, dependent on your assumed level of vulgarity." He said, still pondering over remembering waking up not too long ago, but minutes before being able to remember eons back.

"Yea, there's that," He said, his frustration rising as he tried to grab onto memories slipping away like dreams. He lost them, and sighed, "Sorry for snapping at you, I don't know what made me say that," he said, holding his head in his hands in defeat, more like another facepalm.

"Oh... Would you like to sit between us?" Krelon asked Kuranii.

Kuranaii shrugged and chirped out, "Okay." She strolled to the couch, striding over the small table before it and plonking her rear onto the seat in between the two men. She had pulled her syandana onto her lap to avoid crushing it and casually caressed her palms along it, exchanging glances to both men.

Edited by Y0she

Krelon shifted a little closer to Kuranii. "What's your name again beauti... Zephyr?" He asked.

Kuranaii's head arched to Krelon, her palms still floating along her syandana. "I'm Kuranaii. Woke up from my cyropod but an Earth week ago. Halcyon and I just met today."

With that, she glanced at Hal and offered a faint smile beneath the helmet, then soon turned her head back to Krelon's direction, "You?"

Edited by Y0she

Krelon felt a little buzz and smiled. "Well if you want the full name... I am Master Krelon Milikan. I woke up from cryosleep last year I think." He said, his arm starting to wrap around her.

She felt a gentle chill come along her spine as the Frost had wrapped an arm around her torso. Her frame squirmed a little but she spoke out with enthusiasm still existent, "Oh, it's a pleasure, Master."

Edited by Y0she