Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Oracle heard the music and woke up and walked to the noise. "Hi... Ugh my head... What are you doing?"

Krelon smiled. "Do you not have clothes? Like shorts? Skirts?" He asked.

Kuranaii glared at him, and slowly scratched the back of her head. "Errhm." She briefly glanced at Hal then back, "I have clothes underneath, yes, but I like my warframe suit better; I actually find it more appealing and comfier."

Oracle went closer to Agatha but remained silent.

Krelon grew nervous. "Can I see your clothes? That might sound weird..."

Kuranaii had wagged the finger at him! "My suit is all you're getting." She spoke rather composed and sly; a faint smile behind her Tengu helmet.

Krelon sighed. "Knew it." He said. "Well umm... Sorry if I am making a bad impression I just think you're so beautiful."

"I figured." Kuranaii said in a chirpy demeanor. She slowly brought her calves onto the couch with her chest and slowly tucked them under her pelvis; in which now she was kneeling on the couch, facing Krelon for the most part.

Halcyon sighed,

"So I'm relatively done with this," He said, reactivating his warframe after taking it out of his pocket. Sitting back on the couch in a huff.

Oracle just let her play and she sighed.

Krelon smiled. "Nice pose... Wait... Are you trying something?"

Kuranaii rolled her shoulders and smiled faintly at Krelon, "Thanks,  I guess?" She soon turned the pose around to face Hal, tilting her head at him like a young kubrow puppy. "Something wrong?"

"Nah, it's just, I keep getting some of my memory back only to have it yanked away, I'll figure it out, you're fine." He said, tapping his helmet in an attempt to stimulate thought.

Kuranaii nodded and sat her rear, previously being observed by Krelon, back down onto the couch. Albeit, she was sat right next to Halcyon and her head was on the verge of leaning on his nearest shoulder.

Edited by Y0she

Krelon shifted a bit closer to Kuranii. "Can we all... Go out? Wear nice clothes?" He asked.

Kuranaii glanced over a little, "I actually wanna' stay in the apartment for tonight. You wanna stay with me, Halcyon?" She looked back to him, her head still tilted.

Kuranaii nodded and sat her rear, previously being observed by Krelon, back down onto the couch. Albeit, she was sat right next to Halcyon and her head was on the verge of leaning on his nearest shoulder.

Halcyon smiled,

"I can worry about it later, you're more important right now, I'd love to stay." He said, the armor plates thankfully silent as she laid her head on his shoulder, his Daedalus shoulder plate folding down quietly just in time.

Edited by ultimatumcore

Krelon sighed. "Well... I guess I should leave now." He said picking up his helmet and walking out the room. "Bye you two." He said and walked out.

"Bye, Krelon." She watched him walk out then looked at Halcyon, slowly moving her calves beneath her pelvis and facing him. "Soooo... now what?"

"Bye, Krelon." She watched him walk out then looked at Halcyon, slowly moving her calves beneath her pelvis and facing him. "Soooo... now what?"

"Depends on what you want to do," He said cheerfully, opening up his map of the dojo, "We could go out to eat, or check out the assorted gardens, I hear the obstacle course can be somewat challenging," He offered, looking at Kuranaii for an answer.

Edited by ultimatumcore

The Oberon saunters into the Sushi bar, its fairly packed, full of Tenno eager to have the delicacy known as Sushi. The Oberon stands there a moment before making his way towards the cashier counter. He joins the line behind a majority of casually-clothed Tenno, and a few Tenno still in Warframes. The Oberon towers atleast half a head taller then everyone in line, even the ones who are dressed to kill. He surveys the menu, since it looks like he might be here awhile...

(Also, I seem to have realized; all my RP characters seem to be based in female frames. Is it weird that the male frames don't phase me so much? Too bulky for my tastes..)

A black, red, and dim, soft blue Bastet Valkyr adorned in Daedalus leg and shoulder plates, a Yamako Syandana, and an Eos chest piece had been wandering the dojo now.

As for how long she had been there, or when she arrived was to be questioned, but she seemed to have a careless slow stride to her as she walked.

Edited by WingedCrusade