The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

((So what did I miss?))

Agatha curled up on the bed, the room darkened ever since Elaine left again. Several bottles laid scattered on the floor, and she slept softly.

A saddened Vale walked around the dojo. He plopped down at an outside table at a café and engaged in a philosophical conversation with the tumor growing in his side.

(@Darkshifter98 man sorry if my posts are slow, college is a crazy thing lol)

"Easy for you to say... you didn't wake up to Corpus probes and experiments...."  mutters the Valkyr. The Valkyr begins to quiver as she continues, "We Valkyrs are cursed because of this to be unbalanced and full of rage. How can I not be angry about those who easily find peace." After a few moments she regains some composure and shaking her head says, "God look at me.... Put on edge by a little trip up." she glances up at the room chuckling, "What am I doing here....." 

(@BiriBiri Ah its alright, dw about it)

The Oberon crosses his arms, his shoulders level as he stares straight ahead. He remains this way for a few, silent moments, before looking back towards the Valkyr, head down slightly. "There are some questions even I cannot answer, I'm afraid. But focus on what you will do now, leave thoughts such as that to meditation." He glances to the left, noting how they're near to the order counter.

Halcyon hesitated,

"Uhh, yea, now, when would you want to go to sleep? We can do stuff tomorrow if you like." He said, "I know some tenno prefer to sleep with their warframe off, but I've got a few AI that get bored."

Kuranaii shrugged and began strolling to the single bed. Just like that, she flopped onto it.

She curled up a little, still in her warframe as she laid on the bed. Her head perked up to look at Halcyon and just tilted. No answer came from her.

"Guess you're right..." Looking up at Oberon "Thank you for putting up with my outburst, I'm usually better but I'm tenser here then in the heat of battle." she said while chuckling "I guess i should at least introduce myself, I'm Katsuki"

Edited by BiriBiri

Kuranaii shrugged and began strolling to the single bed. Just like that, she flopped onto it.

She curled up a little, still in her warframe as she laid on the bed. Her head perked up to look at Halcyon and just tilted. No answer came from her.

"You really don't want to let me be submissive, do you?" Halcyon asked, heading over to the bed and laying down, looking at the ceiling.

"You really don't want to let me be submissive, do you?" Halcyon asked, heading over to the bed and laying down, looking at the ceiling.

Kuranaii went on her side and looked at Halcyon lustfully. She slowly yawned and spoke out, "Oh. You wanna be?"

"Well, not like that," Halcyon chuckled nervously, "But Zephyr's have always seemed to be more in charge, a lot of people think of Frost as simply a baby sitter for cryopods," He explained.

Kuranaii chuckled aswell and sat up on the bed, looking over her right shoulder at him. Her syandana had curled around her left thigh by now and her features still wavered. 

"I -am- in charge, heh. But I'm not mean." She said softly but meaningly.

Kuranaii chuckled aswell and sat up on the bed, looking over her right shoulder at him. Her syandana had curled around her left thigh by now and her features still wavered. 

"I -am- in charge, heh. But I'm not mean." She said softly but meaningly.

"And I can always protect you," he said softly, brief déjà vu coming over him before he blacked out.

"Always protect you."

He followed the Rhino Prime ahead of him, searching through yet another corpus lab for Alad V,((All tenno were on the search for Alad V, but I'm gonna say now Halcyon didn't find him, don't you guys rage at me)) The Rhino Prime walked past a female tenno strapped to a table, dismissing her as dead, her back cut open, the flaps of her skin pinned down, they were dissecting her, and she whimpered, so he stopped, doing his best to close her up, telling the Rhino Prime he would be back, he placed her in the ship, draping a blanket over her as she saw him and sobbed, he shushed her softly,

"Don't worry, I'll always Protect you." He'd said softly.

Edited by ultimatumcore

"And I can always protect you," he said softly, brief déjà vu coming over him before he blacked out.

"Always protect you."

He followed the Rhino Prime ahead of him, searching through yet another corpus lab for Alad V,((All tenno were on the search for Alad V, but I'm gonna say now Halcyon didn't find him, don't you guys rage at me)) The Rhino Prime walked past a female tenno strapped to a table, dismissing her as dead, her back cut open, the flaps of her skin pinned down, they were dissecting her, and she whimpered, so he stopped, doing his best to close her up, telling the Rhino Prime he would be back, he placed her in the ship, draping a blanket over her as she saw him and sobbed, he shushed her softly,

"Don't worry, I'll always Protect you." He'd said softly.

In that time, Kuranaii had cuddled next to Halcyon gleefully, her head nuzzling to a rest on his left upperarm.

"Hmm..."

Halcyon was thrown against a wall by an explosion, the mirage he'd saved thrown to the other side, she stood, running toward him, into enemy fire, the bullets peppered her body, and she fell forward, landing in his arms, dying in his lap. Natalia.

Later.

He encountered the Phorid infestation, it practically ate him alive, tearing off his arm and running away, it got infected, he lost oxygen to his brain, he lost his memory, he lost his mind. He had it replaced with a dream, his arm replaced quickly with a stock cybernetic arm, he came to the dojo, where it was repaired, where circulation went to parts of his brain not gone before, he remembered, for eons, he knew, he could remember the day of his creation, he was immortal, he was indestructible, he was, Halcyon. He opened his eyes, seeing Kuranaii,

"Thank you," he whispered, embracing her with tears in his eyes as he deactivated his helmet.

Halcyon was thrown against a wall by an explosion, the mirage he'd saved thrown to the other side, she stood, running toward him, into enemy fire, the bullets peppered her body, and she fell forward, landing in his arms, dying in his lap. Natalia.

Later.

He encountered the Phorid infestation, it practically ate him alive, tearing off his arm and running away, it got infected, he lost oxygen to his brain, he lost his memory, he lost his mind. He had it replaced with a dream, his arm replaced quickly with a stock cybernetic arm, he came to the dojo, where it was repaired, where circulation went to parts of his brain not gone before, he remembered, for eons, he knew, he could remember the day of his creation, he was immortal, he was indestructible, he was, Halcyon. He opened his eyes, seeing Kuranaii,

"Thank you," he whispered, embracing her with tears in his eyes as he deactivated his helmet.

Kuranaii was silent; sleeping. Her arms were around him as she embraced him back. She slept peacefully.

"Nothing important, just some weird realization that I came to." Vale leaned back as well as he could in the chair.

((I'm just gonna throw in a third character is that OK?))

A large man wearing a suit and official-looking sunglasses walked into the dojo, followed by a young white-haired girl with a medium sized pink suitcase.

He held up a scrap of paper with a name on it, the only clue he had. "Halcyon, hmm. Not exactly a normal name." He muttered to himself.