The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Kuranaii then glanced between both Gynx and Halcyon and let out a soft yawn.

"Actually. I think I may just go back to my apartment. You two can practice, that way." She said and smiled at both of them past her helmet and waved briefly, "See you later, you two." Then, she turned and began to her apartment.

Once there, she locked the door behind her, got into her bed while still in her frame and took a well-deserved nap.

Orlock steps out of his ship, wearing his Vauban frame, with his helmet under his arm. "Sartoris, release the Archwing. I want to look it over." The Archwing would drop from the ship, and land carefully on the hangar floor. Orlock would then place it on a platform so he could get under it if he needed to. He then pulls the weapons from the main section of the Archwing, puts his helmet on, pulls out his Spectra, and starts to seal any broken or damaged sections of his Archwing. 

Edited by OrlockCedar

Orlock steps out of his ship, wearing his Vauban frame, with his helmet under his arm. "Sartoris, release the Archwing. I want to look it over." The Archwing would drop from the ship, and land carefully on the hangar floor. Orlock would then place it on a platform so he could get under it if he needed to. He then pulls the weapons from the main section of the Archwing, pulls out his Spectra, and starts to seal any broken or damaged sections of his Archwing. 

(( http://24.media.tumblr.com/a494c0594ad31fda8ccf69aeeba670d7/tumblr_n727y8yNN21r2watgo1_1280.png ))

The subtle hum of a space-ship in it's flight approached the hangar. Hints of suspicion arose from some of hangar's staff as a small ship, a /Corpus/ private aircraft, drifted it's way into the hangar and unto a free parking spot. The ship's entrance was greeted by a few armed Tenno; only a small amount was needed to beat a measely Corpus crewman.

It was about ten or so minutes before the entrance to the Corpus ship began to unwind and open, a ramp lowering down.

A masculine figure, indeed a Corpus, began striding their way down the ramp, and the Tenno at the end of it half-pointed their firearms at the individual. The Corpus had looked like a meek crewman, but attire schemed brown with gold trims and composed with parts of robes. Two utility belts about his waist, a few satchels, no visible firearms about him, a deep navy blue visor and brown square-helmet concealing his facial features, the Corpus made his way down finally to the end of the ramp.

A female clad in the Mag warframe was first to approach the Corpus, and both individuals initated in a conversation; the other Tenno with safeties off and firearms half-pointed.

The conversation must of lasted about twenty six minutes, in the time the Corpus revealed identification, was patted down and eventually was allowed to roam. The only difference about the Corpus now was that a silver Helios sentinel followed after him; but the Corpus didn't seem to mind.

The crewman, now free to roam, began to explore the hangar in depth, the Helios Sentinel following quietly after him.

Edited by Y0she

(( http://24.media.tumblr.com/a494c0594ad31fda8ccf69aeeba670d7/tumblr_n727y8yNN21r2watgo1_1280.png ))

The subtle hum of a space-ship in it's flight approached the hangar. Hints of suspicion arose from some of hangar's staff as a small ship, a /Corpus/ private aircraft, drifted it's way into the hangar and unto a free parking spot. The ship's entrance was greeted by a few armed Tenno; only a small amount was needed to beat a measely Corpus crewman.

It was about ten or so minutes before the entrance to the Corpus ship began to unwind and open, a ramp lowering down.

A masculine figure, indeed a Corpus, began striding their way down the ramp, and the Tenno at the end of it half-pointed their firearms at the individual. The Corpus had looked like a meek crewman, but attire schemed brown with gold trims and composed with parts of robes. Two utility belts about his waist, a few satchels, no visible firearms about him, a deep navy blue visor and brown square-helmet concealing his facial features, the Corpus made his way down finally to the end of the ramp.

A female clad in the Mag warframe was first to approach the Corpus, and both individuals initated in a conversation; the other Tenno with safeties off and firearms half-pointed.

The conversation must of lasted about twenty six minutes, in the time the Corpus revealed identification, was patted down and eventually was allowed to roam. The only difference about the Corpus now was that a silver Helios sentinel followed after him; but the Corpus didn't seem to mind.

The crewman, now free to roam, began to explore the hangar in depth, the Helios Sentinel following quietly after him.

Orlock stops what he's doing, and gets up to see what all the noise was. When he sees the Corpus, his brow furrows as he moves over slowly. He keeps a tight grip on his Spectra as he does so.

"I'll be fine training by myself, but having Halcyon help me would be nice." She replied.

"Alright, since you're learning, I know of a winter garden in the dojo, and you can practice manipulating the ice instead of just making it, also, it'll be a good idea to get accustomed to cold." Halcyon said, waving goodbye to Kuranaii as she left, then leading the way to the garden, waiting for Gunx at the nearest intersection in the path.

Krelon went to the hanger and then saw the Corpus, he sighed and walked up to him. "I... Hello Sir." He said nervously.

The crewman slowed to a halt in his steps and turned to the Frost, "Hello, Tenno." He said softly in a young voice through the square helmet. He blabbered on,

"Yes, yes. You may be cautious as to why someone like me is in the home of the Tenno." He spoke, his body language quite fluent and constant.

Krelon shrugged. "Not at all sir... I am part of a Corpus/Lotus group called New Order." He said, his back of his cloak showed a crossover of the Lotus and Corpus symbol.

The crewman peered at the cloak and nodded his head gently,

"I see. Well." His palms clapped together, "I must be off. I am not in a place like this to 'putty' about." He said dismissively, beginning to stroll off again.

"Good day, Tenno." He said to the Frost, making his way to the hangar's exit with the Helios Sentinel following on.

Edited by Y0she

The crewman peered at the cloak and nodded his head gently,

"I see. Well." His palms clapped together, "I must be off. I am not in a place like this to 'putty' about." He said dismissively, beginning to stroll off again.

"Good day, Tenno." He said to the Frost, making his way to the hangar's exit.

Orlock scoffs and folds his arms over his chest as the Corpus leaves. "Corpus..."

Down the halls of the Dojo, the crewman pondered about. He stopped at cross-section in the dojo and rose a right hand to scratch at his helmet.

"<:: Lost, sir? ::> " The Helios Sentinel asked in a polite masculine voice.

The crewman peered over, "I do think so; where would I find the gardens here?" He asked in a composed tone.

The Helios looked at all corridors of the cross-section,

"<:: Processing... ::>" It said in a slow tone, "<:: Ah, if you can follow me, sir. ::>" The Sentinel began drifting down a particular corridor and the crewman followed along, patting down his attire with his palms.

Edited by Y0she

"<:: Here we are; the Dojo's gardens. ::>" The Helios Sentinel said as it and the Corpus crewman entered into a fruitful garden.

It was clear the crewman hadn't seen anything as beautiful as this in a while, pacing about certain areas intriguingly.

The individual stopped infront of a well and brought his right hand up to his helmet's 'chin', with his left forearm around his abdominal region. "Hmm." He inspected the architecture.

Ditching the gardens for now and walking back the same way to the hangar, the Corpus crewman stepped back into the familiar space, his head peering over at the distant Corpus ship that was his own. He marveled at it for a few moments before glancing about at the various Tenno Lisets.

"Awh, and we were just getting to know each other." He smirks under his helmet and goes back to work on his Archwing.

The Corpus individual spotted an engineer-like Tenno working on a perculiar set of equipment.

He endeavoured into this, slowly approaching the Vauban from behind, the Helios Sentinel whirring behind the crewman. A slight clear of his throat was all that was needed in attempt to catch the Vauban's attention.

Orlock stops working on the repairs on his Archwing and looks over his shoulder. "Can I help you...?"

The crewman peered at the Archwing the Vauban was repairing and nodded to it. "Fine piece of arsernal you have, Tenno." He said with intrigue present.

(Ok, so, Lusith and Vale.

Everytime I come back to read, there's dozens of new posts.

If I'm correct, Vale asked Lusith's darkest secret?)

She had thought about it for a minute, her eyes looking off into space elsewhere, thinking hard on it.

"Well... Hm. I don't actually know. I'm an open-book really."

"Yeah...it is." He puts the weapons back into place in the Archwing, and has Sartoris latch the Archwing back into place. 

The crewman had nodded once again, and after patting down his attire slowly, he spoke out in a composed manner,

"I can tell you aren't very comfortable around someone like me." The Corpus stared at the Vauban hard through a expressionless visor.

"Would you be comfortable if a bunch of Tenno walked into your home or base and you had no idea why they were there?" He says this in a slightly irritated tone. 

"The differences with that are, one; I'm alone, and two; you can all kill me with the swipe of your forearm. I'm not sure why you would be fearing or be uncomfortable with someone you can so easily rid of."

The crewman shook his head. "Although, I wouldn't be uncomfortable with Tenno in my home; because they are my supposed allies; potential customers aswell.

The Corpus individual glanced about his surroundings and a sigh was emitted from behind the square helmet. "I digress; I apologise for creating concerns. If it helps you overcome them, I am merely here for socializing and potential bartering. I no long affiliate myself with the Corpus."