The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

The twins argue with each other again over the game, and stop immediately at the sound of a burning hole in the table. The twins look at each other and lightly push at the same time.

Belrev snickers at Celorn, the older brother imitating him. He pulls off his black and red silenced Soma from his back, and aims it at a target.

(Uh oh end quotes will die)

Edited by (PS4)batman200087

Larissa aims her spectra at the ceiling, and fires again at a target. It once again fires diagonally facing downward, but since she aimed up it hit a target.

"Haha! This is hilarious!" she says happily.

"Operator, that is NOT how you handle firearms!"

"Oh calm down, it's perfectly fine."

Belrev and Celorn stand side by side, after Belrev shot a target with his Soma. The twins each hold a singular Dex Furis, pointed at a target. They both shoot at the same time, Belrev's bullets hitting Celorn's target, and Celorn's hitting Belrev's.

Belrev and Celorn stand by side, after Belrev shot a target with his Soma. The twins each hold a singular Dex Chris, pointed at a target. They both shoot at the same time, Belrev's bullets hitting Celorn's target, and Celorn's hitting Belrev's.

((you wouldn't happen to be on a phone typing, would you?))

As the group leaves one by one, Ben decides to also start wandering off, toward the firing range. But when he gets close his sonar system in his mechanical leg goes crazy. Vauban placed that sonar system in his leg to compensate for the loss of his eye. He sits down, detaches his leg, taking out a screwdriver to open his leg and takes out the sonar system to adjust the frequencie. 

Edited by Upos

"Belrev." He flatly said, with a slight nod.

"You seem troubled. Mechanical leg removal process." He paused.

"Do you need assistance?"

"no I got it, just adjusting the frequency of the sonar, either somebody is using the same one as I or there is a jammer somewhere." 

Celorn turns, and notices Belrev with Ben.

"Hello there! I am Celorn. Older brother of this monster aka Belrev. What is your name?" Celorn greeted and asked to Ben, laughing at his younger brother's irritated face. "This is Odin. And that is Larissa." Celorn pointed to Odin and Larissa.

"Shoot a few with us! It will be fun."

Celorn turns, and notices Belrev with Ben.

"Hello there! I am Celorn. Older brother of this monster aka Belrev. What is your name?" Celorn greeted and asked to Ben, laughing at his younger brother's irritated face. "This is Odin. And that is Larissa." Celorn pointed to Odin and Larissa.

"Shoot a few with us! It will be fun."

Ben greets everyone in the room. Then he turned toward Odin "So this is were you went, you just left." Then he turned his head toward Celorn. "Sure I'll shoot a few rounds."

"I don' like spray weapons" Ben says as he takes out his marelok aims and takes out 3 targets in a row. "You never know where your bullets that don't hit the target are going, but you seem to be able to be precise with them."

The Vauban friend that Arthas called over had arrived at the workshop in the Dojo, waiting for Larissa. Arthas sent a quick message to Larissa and it said: Hi, its me Arthas. I just want to inform you that my Vauban friend is at the workshop waiting for you to come. You hear that he is kinda special in a way. Its nothing like you have heard before, I think. Anyway; Come to the Workshop whenever you are done with your current activity and Vauban will fix your broken stuff - Arthas.

-Meanwhile, at the garden-

Fang had just finished to paint on the large kubrow skull, admiring it for a couple of seconds. Then he showed it to Annie and Hitomi. The skull had the green stripes they requested and around the skull you could see purple tribal pattern, symbolizing the need the kubrow had for its plushy and around the eye sockets there was a blue painted glow, symbolizing the loyalty of the kubrow. The rest of the skull where covered in a silvery color, making it shimmer as the light reflected on the silver paint.

What do you two think? Is this how you wanted your kubrow to be remembered? Fang said as he waited for his feedback.

I think it look awesome, but I say that to every skull you paint Erida said and giggled a bit.

I think it is pretty cool too Luna said as she was amazed on how the skull looked.

The Vauban friend that Arthas called over had arrived at the workshop in the Dojo, waiting for Larissa. Arthas sent a quick message to Larissa and it said: Hi, its me Arthas. I just want to inform you that my Vauban friend is at the workshop waiting for you to come. You hear that he is kinda special in a way. Its nothing like you have heard before, I think. Anyway; Come to the Workshop whenever you are done with your current activity and Vauban will fix your broken stuff - Arthas.

-Meanwhile, at the garden-

Fang had just finished to paint on the large kubrow skull, admiring it for a couple of seconds. Then he showed it to Annie and Hitomi. The skull had the green stripes they requested and around the skull you could see purple tribal pattern, symbolizing the need the kubrow had for its plushy and around the eye sockets there was a blue painted glow, symbolizing the loyalty of the kubrow. The rest of the skull where covered in a silvery color, making it shimmer as the light reflected on the silver paint.

What do you two think? Is this how you wanted your kubrow to be remembered? Fang said as he waited for his feedback.

I think it look awesome, but I say that to every skull you paint Erida said and giggled a bit.

I think it is pretty cool too Luna said as she was amazed on how the skull looked.

((GAH! Sorry Wolfman. ;_;))

Annie smiled and nodded. "That is beautiful, Fang. Really."

Hitomi nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah! Mag will love it. You think?" She looked at Annie, who nodded.

((GAH! Sorry Wolfman. ;_;))

Annie smiled and nodded. "That is beautiful, Fang. Really."

Hitomi nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah! Mag will love it. You think?" She looked at Annie, who nodded.

((Its ok, take your time. I can wait :3))

I appreciate you kind feedback and you are welcome. I only followed my imagination and it created this master piece of mine. Well....another of my master piece that I personally have created Fang said as he started to remove the items and tables he used to paint the large kubrow skull.

Larissa received the message, and responded saying she would be there soon.

She looks at Belrev and Celorn, and says: "I need to go to the workshop to get some stuff fixed. I'll meet you two in the dueling rooms if you're still gonna fight."

She sends a message to Celorn's inbox containing a tuning frequency for her radio, in case he needed to talk to her. She walks out of the range, and walks towards the workshop.

Celorn nodded as Larissa left, taking a seat next to his sleeping brother. Celorn slowly touches his younger brother's hand, gripping it slightly as to not wake him. "You will always be my younger brother Bel." Celorn whispered to himself, smiling. Unknown to him, Belrev did a smile of his own in his sleep.