The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"Interesting. I run my own group too actually." Belrev said, showing a picture of a black and red group of Tenno. The picture had Belrev at the middle, with a Ash, a Saryn, a Valkyr, A Chroma, and Arvia the red veil female. Of course the picture also had Celorn and their older brother Denger the black and grey Rhino, along with Shayde who is a black and turquoise Nyx, who is Belrev's spouse.

Arthas waved back to Hitomi and greeted her with a traditional tenno bow.

That's why I like to only talk when it is possible to do so. Otherwise it can be a distraction during battle

You know that teamwork is the key to successfully complete the mission, right?

IF I'm not with you guys, then I personally prefer to my thing solo and so far it seemed to work

I guess I can't change how you do it. Just be careful so you don't get yourself killed

Trust me, I know what I'm doing

Hitomi returns the bow with very good form.

"We're used to someone who talks at us with just gestures but-- Excuse me a moment." Annie steps away. Hitomi looks her way but Annie holds up a hand.

Hitomi shrugs and looks back at them. "The only missions I tend to do solo are data extractions."

Remus looks over the pictures before he pulls up his arm-mounted console, pulling up several Grineer and Corpus news feeds after enlarging the images. In each of the scenes there were a few things in common; a lot of dead bodies, and on the wall next to the VIP, was the same symbol Remus had on his shoulder painted in the VIP's blood.

"My name? Larissa."

Her backup helmet's energy runs out, and shuts down. She can't see, so she takes the helmet off.

"Not to rush you, but my backup helmet just died. So I'm blind until you're done with my helmet. Take your time though, cause I'm not going anywhere. Hehe."

Jack chuckled for a bit and after about 3-4 minutes, the helmet was now repaired. Jack handed it over to Larissa and said: Larissa ey? Thats a pretty name ye got. Anyhow, me repair should allow ye battery to last for a whole day an' it can be recharged either with sun power or some good old connect to power cord. I even provided backup batteries for ye, 3 to be exact. He then grabbed the broken Spectra and started to repair it.

Settling into the garden, Celorn sits on a bench, with Belrev doing the same.

Erida spotted Belrev entering the room with the corner of her eye. She waved to him and approached him.

Hi Belrev, I didn't know you would be here she said.

Hitomi returns the bow with very good form.

"We're used to someone who talks at us with just gestures but-- Excuse me a moment." Annie steps away. Hitomi looks her way but Annie holds up a hand.

Hitomi shrugs and looks back at them. "The only missions I tend to do solo are data extractions."

This tenno was a mute one or was just really shy to talk to other tennos?

Even Luna isn't that shy Erida said and chuckled.

Y-yeah...he he he...

Edited by WolfmanX9

Jack chuckled for a bit and after about 3-4 minutes, the helmet was now repaired. Jack handed it over to Larissa and said: Larissa ey? Thats a pretty name ye got. Anyhow, me repair should allow ye battery to last for a whole day an' it can be recharged either with sun power or some good old connect to power cord. I even provided backup batteries for ye, 3 to be exact. He then grabbed the broken Spectra and started to repair it.

She accepted the helmet and batteries, and thanked Jack as he grabbed the Spectra.

This tenno was a mute one or was just really shy to talk to other tennos?

Even Luna isn't that shy Erida said and chuckled.

Y-yeah...he he he...

"I think that the term is selective mutism. She's been like that ever since I've known her." Hitomi said, sitting on the ground again to have Lucifon flop down against her. "I know a couple of other mute tenno too, but that was because of injury or other things. Everyone seems to have a different way of gesturing too, so It's not easy to translate past yes, no, and pointing from person to person."

"Watch this Remus." Belrev said, as he pulls up a video on his holograph projector. The video shows the Grineer camera's in the prison that Belrev was incarcerated in. They also show Belrev silently killing the Grineer wardens, even a Tenno warden, as a female Red Veil operative releases Tenno and operatives from their cells. Cut a few minutes later, the camera switches to a POV from a deceased Grineer lancer, as it shows Tenno pouring flammable liquid over the prison's surface. A second later the camera shows Belrev walking slowly, as he throws a hand made fire grenade burning the prison. The video ends, and Belrev looks to Remus. "That prison. Broke me. Even Tenno turned on us."

Turning his head slowly, he recognizes a familiar voice. "Erida." Belrev happily said, standing up. "Meet Remus and my older twin Celorn." Belrev pointed to Remus and Celorn, Celorn waving politely.

Edited by (PS4)batman200087

"One actually." Remus pulls up one dated only yesterday of a high ranking Corpus delegate torn limb from limb laying in the center of a much larger of the symbols. "That was to send a message to some very powerful people. The delegate was looking a little too deeply into our operations, so, we had to send a message."

She accepted the helmet and batteries, and thanked Jack as he grabbed the Spectra.

The repairing of her Spectra didn't take that long as her helmet did. He gave it to Larissa and then said: Anythin' else me should repair?.

"I think that the term is selective mutism. She's been like that ever since I've known her." Hitomi said, sitting on the ground again to have Lucifon flop down against her. "I know a couple of other mute tenno too, but that was because of injury or other things. Everyone seems to have a different way of gesturing too, so It's not easy to translate past yes, no, and pointing from person to person."

Thats true I guess. It can different from tenno to tenno who can understand these mute tennos. Personally I don't know any mute ones, but I wish that someone was mute, because his tricking get on my nerves Fang said passive-aggressive as he indirectly said this tenno that he vaguely mentioned.

-cut-

Turning his head slowly, he recognizes a familiar voice. "Erida." Belrev happily said, standing up. "Meet Remus and my older twin Celorn." Belrev pointed to Remus and Celorn, Celorn waving politely.

Nice to meet you two. My name is Erida.

Now her friends started to get curious on who Erida was speaking with, so they all decided to walk toward her.

So you must be the tenno Erida was speaking of. My name is Arthas. The Nekros is Fang and the Nyx is Luna Arthas said as he looked at Belrev and then the other ones.

Whats up

H-hi...Belrev

The repairing of her Spectra didn't take that long as her helmet did. He gave it to Larissa and then said: Anythin' else me should repair?.

She thanks him for fixing the Spectra.

"My Warframe itself currently can't store energy, thanks to an overload. I need it repaired, if you wouldn't mind." she says, taking the Spectra.

"Reminds me of the time Belrev and I interrogated a Grineer target." Celorn said to Remus.

"Nice to meet you Arthas. You too Fang." Belrev said in a calm tone. "Luna. Hello there." Belrev smiled softly, looking at the three Tenno.

"Erida spoke of me?" Belrev asked curiously.

Edited by (PS4)batman200087

The twins chuckle at that, wincing slightly. "The Corpus guys, we just scare em until they give up the info. After that we just let them go, as most of our targets so far were innocent Machine workers who knew something they weren't supposed to." Celorn briefly explained.

"As for the Grineer.."