Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"Both." Celorn shows Remus video broadcasts, with many headlines.

'LATE WAR HERO'S YOUNGEST SON IMPRIOSNED'

'GRINEER TOWER PRISON BURNED DOWN'

'ROGUE TENNO GROUP FOUND ELIMINATED MESSAGE LEFT BEHIND'

'CORPUS CHAIRMAN ZALS FOUND DEAD IN OFFICE'

'BELREV WANTED FOR DEATH AS BY THE GRINEER'

'UNKNOWN GROUP WANTED FOR MURDERS OF GRINEER PRISON WARDENS'

"Quite alot."

Edited by (PS4)batman200087

"No...something else..." He pulls up a broadcast.

WIFE OF CORPUS CHAIRMAN FOUND MURDERED: BODY FOUND BY CORPUS CHAIRMAN. The image would show the scene with the same symbol drawn in her blood along with "Kneel *explicit*."

Edited by OrlockCedar

"The Chairman told us that he wanted to remarry...he never specified how he wanted it done. Since then we've had him in our pocket." Remus closes the the image. "We keep all of our contracts on record just in case someone decides to double cross us."

Edited by OrlockCedar

((Incoming wall of reply...again))

"She is the sweetest thing. Many many people attempted to capture her heart. They failed like the miserable people they are. Buttt a certain younger brother of mine did win her heart." Celorn smirked, pointing to Belrev who stood up from his bench.

-cut-

At first Erida didn't get what Celorn meant by pointing at Belrev, but then she realized it. Oh.. Erida said and giggled.

((Does this mean he's finished?))

((In my reality: it would be about 80-90% done. However, lets just say that he finished it. So I will add that to this post))

As Jack finished the last repairing touch on her warframe, he nodded and started to pack his engineering tools.

There ye go me, good as new. This should last ye for a lon' while Jack said as he inspected his toolbox, being sure that he packed away all of his tools.

"I almost forgot to introduce myself. Oopsy. I am Shay." Shay said, laying her cheek on Belrev's shoulder as a cushion.

Erida waved to Shay and said: You must be the Nyx Belrev spoke of. Nice to meet you. My name is Erida and these are my friends. Erida did a half circle motion with her left arm towards her friends.

I'm Arthas, its a pleasure to meet you Arthas said in his usually friendly self.

H-h-hi......My n-n-name is l-l-Luna... Luna said shyly low, being nervous for meeting Shay for the first time.

And I'm Fang. Don't mind Luna, she is this kind of shy normally towards new tennos she hasn't met yet Fang said calm and causally.

Edited by WolfmanX9

((In my reality: it would be about 80-90% done. However, lets just say that he finished it. So I will add that to this post))

As Jack finished the last repairing touch on her warframe, he nodded and started to pack his engineering tools.

There ye go me, good as new. This should last ye for a lon' while Jack said as he inspected his toolbox, being sure that he packed away all of his tools.

Larissa is unsure of how to properly thank Jack, so she quickly gives him a hug and steps back.