The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

I have heard the rumors about that yes and to be honest; I would like to know more about these "catbrows" Arthas said, which Luna added on by saying her own opinion: I can't wait too. A cat companion would be so cuuuute to have Luna said excited.

Both Arthas and Jack chuckled lightly.

Meanwhile, Jack seemed to find the problem with the Tigris. He turned his body to Zeron and then said: Me got som' good news an' bad news. What would ye like to hear first lad? Jack asked Zeron.

"Well that was fast" Zeron said while taking a good look at the gun " so what you guys want to do now?"

Erida((the Valkyr)) happens to walk into the shrine room and noticed the white Limbo, kneeling in front of the shrine. As she walked closer to the Limbo, she could hear a weak sound of the limbo crying. She kneeled beside him, looked at him and said with her kind, friendly voice: Why are you crying? Did something happen? I'm here for you if you need to talk about it.

Seerena started wandering around the dojo when she heard Erida "hello Erida" she said before noticing the limbo.

She carefully placed a hand on the limbo's shoulder "are you alright my friend".

"Well that was fast" Zeron said while taking a good look at the gun " so what you guys want to do now?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seerena started wandering around the dojo when she heard Erida "hello Erida" she said before noticing the limbo.

She carefully placed a hand on the limbo's shoulder "are you alright my friend".

Arthas, Jack and Luna shrugged. 

Don't know....do something fun? But the question is what.....hm Arthas said and started to think of anything fun they could do.

Um..........we could.....perhaps play a board game? I don't know..... Luna said as an suggestion and tumbled with her thumbs.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Seerena Erida said and waved to her. Then she returned her attention to the sad looking Limbo and tried to figure out why he or she was not looking that happy. 

The simulation types are as follows: CQC training, Parkour, Evasive maneuvers, Dual assault, and Flee.

CQC training focuses on the hand to hand combat skills. You will have no weapons. Just you, your hands, and your legs as weapons. So how about some bare knuckles brawling?

Parkour training needs no explanation.

Evasive Maneuvers is the most dangerous simulation yet. You will have to run and jump as fast as you can, to escape the largest platoon of Grineer Bombards ever seen. There will be no fighting, just pure escape. Are you quick on your feet Tenno?

Dual assault is a variation of CQC training. Except you are paired with a Tenno, against the enemy. Hand to hand or blade combat only. You will need to work with your partner to finish the simulation. Two is always better than one.

The last simulation is Flee. In this simulation you will pilot the Liset. As you fly through, you are being chased by other Lisets, attempting to stop you. Those ships will have mounted guns, while you don't. Aviation at its finest.

Vestis thought about the first option; he hadn't really performed "naked" combat like that quite yet, Kogake not counting, so it would be a learning experience. Hardcore parkour is always fun (except for the tricky parts [looking at you, moving pillars...]). Dual Assault could be nice, since he did prefer having some kind of allied assistance on a mission. Flee... it would depend on the location and if it was just empty space. It almost sounded scary to him (being chased by more than one armed ship, and possibly shot down and exploded). "Hmmm... is CQC training against a Tenno, or simulated enemies?" He stopped at the exit of the grateway to listen.

Arthas, Jack and Luna shrugged. 

Don't know....do something fun? But the question is what.....hm Arthas said and started to think of anything fun they could do.

Um..........we could.....perhaps play a board game? I don't know..... Luna said as an suggestion and tumbled with her thumbs.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Seerena Erida said and waved to her. Then she returned her attention to the sad looking Limbo and tried to figure out why he or she was not looking that happy. 

"A board game haven't played those in a long time what do you have in mind" Zeron replied. "Also did any of you see where Seerena headed of to? 

"A board game haven't played those in a long time what do you have in mind" Zeron replied. "Also did any of you see where Seerena headed of to? 

Jack simply shaked his head and Arthas just shrugged.

I didn't even noticed that she left this room truth be told Arthas said.

I.....I think she said something about.....the shrine room Luna said quite unsure, not really paying attention where Seerena was heading.

Jack simply shaked his head and Arthas just shrugged.

I didn't even noticed that she left this room truth be told Arthas said.

I.....I think she said something about.....the shrine room Luna said quite unsure, not really paying attention where Seerena was heading.

"Shrine room... alright i guess i should stop worrying about her so much but after that accident..." Zeron said

"Shrine room... alright i guess i should stop worrying about her so much but after that accident..." Zeron said

I know how you feel. Sometimes I wonder if I'm being too protective to Luna, since I know that Luna can actually take care of herself. She doesn't mind it though Arthas said to Zeron.

I feel more safer with my friends near me. I mean....I can be alone without my friends, but that feeling of not being with my friends scares me.... Luna said, shivering a bit from the thought of being away from her friends in a very long time or worse, forever...

I know how you feel. Sometimes I wonder if I'm being too protective to Luna, since I know that Luna can actually take care of herself. She doesn't mind it though Arthas said to Zeron.

I feel more safer with my friends near me. I mean....I can be alone without my friends, but that feeling of not being with my friends scares me.... Luna said, shivering a bit from the thought of being away from her friends in a very long time or worse, forever...

"Indeed friends make you feel save... which makes betrayal hit harder" Zeron said.

"Indeed friends make you feel save... which makes betrayal hit harder" Zeron said.

I personally would never betray my friends. Not even for all the money or immortality Arthas said, then continued: Maybe we should do something else than just stand here and chit chat? Just an idea.

I personally would never betray my friends. Not even for all the money or immortality Arthas said, then continued: Maybe we should do something else than just stand here and chit chat? Just an idea.

"Its good to hear you are so loyal to your friends and your right we should do something else" Zeron replied

"Its good to hear you are so loyal to your friends and your right we should do something else" Zeron replied

I'm doing my best to not break that vow and so far I haven't broken it. Anyhow, what should we do? Hm.... Arthas said, thinking of what they should do next.

How about we.....watch a movie? Its better than nothing.... Luna suggested.

Good idea. Zeron, what do you think? Arthas asked Zeron.

I'm doing my best to not break that vow and so far I haven't broken it. Anyhow, what should we do? Hm.... Arthas said, thinking of what they should do next.

How about we.....watch a movie? Its better than nothing.... Luna suggested.

Good idea. Zeron, what do you think? Arthas asked Zeron.

"A movie sounds like a good id..." Before Zeron could finish the sentence he noticed juno. "O your back already what brings you here?" he asks.

"There is a mission ready for you, Seerena is waiting at the liset" Juno replied.

Zeron nodded and then said "Well seems like our paths will seperate for now. i hope we will meet again Arthas, Luna." and with that he walked away.

"So i heard you guys where talking about a movie i wouldn't mind wathcing one" Juno said

"A movie sounds like a good id..." Before Zeron could finish the sentence he noticed juno. "O your back already what brings you here?" he asks.

"There is a mission ready for you, Seerena is waiting at the liset" Juno replied.

Zeron nodded and then said "Well seems like our paths will seperate for now. i hope we will meet again Arthas, Luna." and with that he walked away.

"So i heard you guys where talking about a movie i wouldn't mind wathcing one" Juno said

Both Arthas and Luna waved goodbye to Zeron as he left them all.

Indeed we were going to do. The question is, got any idea on what movie to watch? Arthas asked everyone.

How about an animated movie? I don't feel like to watch a "serious" movie right now... Luna answered.

Why don't we think about that while we walk toward the living room? Arthas said and started to head towards the living room, followed by Luna and presumably Juno.

• 2 weeks later...

Both Arthas and Luna waved goodbye to Zeron as he left them all.

Indeed we were going to do. The question is, got any idea on what movie to watch? Arthas asked everyone.

How about an animated movie? I don't feel like to watch a "serious" movie right now... Luna answered.

Why don't we think about that while we walk toward the living room? Arthas said and started to head towards the living room, followed by Luna and presumably Juno.

Juno followed the two and was suprised when they saw a equinox in the living room.

"O hello Dianca what brings you here i thought you where helping Nadia be nicer to other tenno." Juno said.

"Hello Juno and yes i was helping her but other tenno took over" Dianca replied.

Dainca redirected her attention to Arthas and Juno "I should intruduce myself my name is Dainca nice to meet you tenno. I heard you three chitchat about doing something and was wondering would any of you like to duel?"

Juno was suprised with Dianca asking that "I don't think thats a good plan elder."

Diance simply replied "It will be fine young one."

Juno followed the two and was suprised when they saw a equinox in the living room.

"O hello Dianca what brings you here i thought you where helping Nadia be nicer to other tenno." Juno said.

"Hello Juno and yes i was helping her but other tenno took over" Dianca replied.

Dainca redirected her attention to Arthas and Juno "I should intruduce myself my name is Dainca nice to meet you tenno. I heard you three chitchat about doing something and was wondering would any of you like to duel?"

Juno was suprised with Dianca asking that "I don't think thats a good plan elder."

Diance simply replied "It will be fine young one."

H....h...hi.... Luna nervously said to the new tenno.

We three decided to watch a movie and talk about what we should watch Arthas said to the Equinox, then he heard what she said next after she asked the group what they were talking about. He said: Almost forgot, my name is Arthas and my friends name is Luna..., Luna waved to her.

I could do a duel against you. You say the rules and I will follow them Arthas said.

H....h...hi.... Luna nervously said to the new tenno.

We three decided to watch a movie and talk about what we should watch Arthas said to the Equinox, then he heard what she said next after she asked the group what they were talking about. He said: Almost forgot, my name is Arthas and my friends name is Luna..., Luna waved to her.

I could do a duel against you. You say the rules and I will follow them Arthas said.

"Dianca you shouldn't duel at your age" Juno said clearly worried about her.

"I will be fine young one and i have one rule neither of us uses there ultimate abilty." Dianca replied

"You reallý shouldn't do this Dianca" Juno said she really made it clear she wasn't supporting this duel.

"Dianca you shouldn't duel at your age" Juno said clearly worried about her.

"I will be fine young one and i have one rule neither of us uses there ultimate ability." Dianca replied

"You reallý shouldn't do this Dianca" Juno said she really made it clear she wasn't supporting this duel.

Arthas put a reassuring hand on Juno and said: Don't worry, if she gets into a critical state, I will do my best to fix her and beside, she can heal herself. Then Arthas looked at the Equinox and nodded to her rule. What would you rather prefer: Guns and melee weapons or just melee? Arthas asked Equinox.

Arthas put a reassuring hand on Juno and said: Don't worry, if she gets into a critical state, I will do my best to fix her and beside, she can heal herself. Then Arthas looked at the Equinox and nodded to her rule. What would you rather prefer: Guns and melee weapons or just melee? Arthas asked Equinox.

"I would prefer using both guns and melee's" Dianca replied. "Now could you possibly show the way to the duel area its the first time i visited this dojo."

Juno clearly wasn't happy with it and walked off.

"Just leave her for a bit Arthas and Luna she thinks due to my old age i'm not the best fighter anymore." Diance said

"I would prefer using both guns and melee's" Dianca replied. "Now could you possibly show the way to the duel area its the first time i visited this dojo."

Juno clearly wasn't happy with it and walked off.

"Just leave her for a bit Arthas and Luna she thinks due to my old age i'm not the best fighter anymore." Diance said

Arthas nodded to the elderly Equinox and said: Just because you are old, doesn't mean that you can't still fight like a young tenno. I have seen elderly tennos who has done better than the younger ones. Arthas then made the "follow me" hand gesture and started to walk toward the direction to the duel room, followed by Luna.

Arthas nodded to the elderly Equinox and said: Just because you are old, doesn't mean that you can't still fight like a young tenno. I have seen elderly tennos who has done better than the younger ones. Arthas then made the "follow me" hand gesture and started to walk toward the direction to the duel room, followed by Luna.

"Indeed most tenno part of the clan consider me fragile mostly because very few have seen me in the battlefield. And sometimes Juno forgets about my strengh. Not too suprising if i have to be fair only Zeron really has seen me in the combat field." Dianca said. "So whats your prefered type of weapon Arthas?"

"Indeed most tenno part of the clan consider me fragile mostly because very few have seen me in the battlefield. And sometimes Juno forgets about my strengh. Not too suprising if i have to be fair only Zeron really has seen me in the combat field." Dianca said. "So whats your prefered type of weapon Arthas?"
 Arthas looked slightly at Dianca as they approached the dueling room and responded to her: Depends on situation. Sometime I like to use Dragon Nikana, another time Glaive and lastly, I like to use one of my oldest weapons in my arsenal: Skana. Even if the Skana is considered a rookie weapon, I still find it useful. When it comes to guns I would say ancient weapons like the bows and throwing knives. Otherwise I consider myself good at using every type of guns and even greater with melee weapons, not to brag of course, he he...