The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Hephaestus formed out of the rocks next to Trail and leaned towards the Saryn curiously "you are a Cephalon...series 4 perhaps? I've never seen such beautiful coding in all my years" he stares at her and copies bits of code to run diagnostics in his HUD "Im Hephaestus, it is nice to meet you Cephalon Kayln" he signs to her a Cephalon symbol for Ally

Hephaestus formed out of the rocks next to Trail and leaned towards the Saryn curiously "you are a Cephalon...series 4 perhaps? I've never seen such beautiful coding in all my years" he stares at her and copies bits of code to run diagnostics in his HUD "Im Hephaestus, it is nice to meet you Cephalon Kayln" he signs to her a Cephalon symbol for Ally

Kalyn shrugged, and accepted it. "I do not really care. All I want right now is to break his back." She gestures towards Trail. "Also I'm a Series 2. Now if you'll excuse me, I got an Operator to harm." She resumes walking away towards the Dueling room.

Kalyn shrugged, and accepted it. "I do not really care. All I want right now is to break his back." She gestures towards Trail. "Also I'm a Series 2. Now if you'll excuse me, I got an Operator to harm." She resumes walking away towards the Dueling room.

He laughs and walks with her "My mistake series-2, I hope you do not mind if I observe your actions, a Cephalon using a Warframe is indeed a curious matter"

"It's nothing special really." Kalyn says as she threw Trail's body into the pit. He immediately grabs his Jat Kittag in preparation, yelling at Kalyn while doing so. "God dammit that was a year ago! Let it rest!" "Hmm... nah." A pair of Furax Gauntlets materializes around her fists, boiling acid drips from the spikes. "Now play nice and I'll make this fun for both of us."

"And I thought you were the one who hated getting touched." Trail snapped back, only to get punched in the ribs before he could react. Kalyn slid below him and did a heavy uppercut while he was talking. "Shut your mouth, Operator."

Edited by Trailgamer5

"It's nothing special really." Kalyn says as she threw Trail's body into the pit. He immediately grabs his Jat Kittag in preparation, yelling at Kalyn while doing so. "God dammit that was a year ago! Let it rest!" "Hmm... nah." A pair of Furax Gauntlets materializes around her fists, boiling acid drips from the spikes. "Now play nice and I'll make this fun for both of us."

"And I thought you were the one who hated getting touched." Trail snapped back, only to get punched in the ribs before he could react. Kalyn slid below him and did a heavy uppercut while he was talking. "Shut your mouth, Operator."

Zek who joined the group was suprised at what he saw. "Hai hon what you doing."

Sarah perked up when she heard her boyfriend. "Hai Zek." She says while giving him a hug.

"Hey Zek nice to see you again."

"Also nice to see you again Seerena, Zeron will also be here soon he is still in the liset."

Zek who joined the group was suprised at what he saw. "Hai hon what you doing."

Sarah perked up when she heard her boyfriend. "Hai Zek." She says while giving him a hug.

"Hey Zek nice to see you again."

"Also nice to see you again Seerena, Zeron will also be here soon he is still in the liset."

Kalyn walks towards them, extremely pleased with herself. "Who's the new guy?" Meanwhile Trail was standing up and dusting himself off after getting stomped repeatedly by Kalyn.

Kalyn walks towards them, extremely pleased with herself. "Who's the new guy?" Meanwhile Trail was standing up and dusting himself off after getting stomped repeatedly by Kalyn.

"This is Zek my boyfriend." Sarah cheerly replied.

A chroma approached the group. "Hey honny, Sarah and Zek."

"Zeron!" Seerena said giving him a hug.

"And thats my sisters boyfriend Zeron" Sarah said.

"This is Zek my boyfriend." Sarah cheerly replied.

A chroma approached the group. "Hey honny, Sarah and Zek."

"Zeron!" Seerena said giving him a hug.

"And thats my sisters boyfriend Zeron" Sarah said.

Kalyn sighs. "You could be less flirty with your remarks. It gives you a bad impression." Trail was beside her when she finished her sentence, holding a mug of hot water and pouring in Oxium and Nano Spores inside. "Agreed, Kalyn. But I assume that's your charm." He tosses in a sliver of crystallized Argon inside the mug and stirs it.

Kalyn sighs. "You could be less flirty with your remarks. It gives you a bad impression." Trail was beside her when she finished her sentence, holding a mug of hot water and pouring in Oxium and Nano Spores inside. "Agreed, Kalyn. But I assume that's your charm." He tosses in a sliver of crystallized Argon inside the mug and stirs it.

"Nano spores why are you drinking that stuff?" Zeron said

"So was that the stuff you where drinking when you where in the lab?" Sarah asks

"Nano spores why are you drinking that stuff?" Zeron said

"So was that the stuff you where drinking when you where in the lab?" Sarah asks

"yeap, It'soneofmycrazydiscoveries, itincreasesthereactionspeedandfocusofaTennoforsomereason. Ihaveyettodiscoverwhythiscombinationofingredientsorsimilarcausessucheffects." He lets out a cough. "But it is an extremely effective replacement for conventional coffee." Kalyn sighs, putting one of her palms on her face as if fustrated with something. "How many times do I have to tell you not to drink that stuff. It's bad for you." Edited by Trailgamer5

"yeap, It'soneofmycrazydiscoveries, itincreasesthereactionspeedandfocusofaTennoforsomereason. Ihaveyettodiscoverwhythiscombinationofingredientsorsimilarcausessucheffects." He lets out a cough. "But it is an extremely effective replacement for conventional coffee." Kalyn sighs, putting one of her palms on her face as if fustrated with something. "How many times do I have to tell you not to drink that stuff. It's bad for you."

"I have to agree with the saryn on this one nano spores contain infested traces which can end up turning you in something like them." Zeron said.

"That drink really makes you talk too fast." Sarah said.

"I have to agree with the saryn on this one nano spores contain infested traces which can end up turning you in something like them." Zeron said.

"That drink really makes you talk too fast." Sarah said.

Trail grins. "Well I make sure to blanket the Spores with UV light and Argon radiation. As for the talking fast. I try to slow down but I can barely control it." He takes another sip when he finishes. Kalyn says "Oh yeah. I think you wanted to show Sarah something." Edited by Trailgamer5

Trail grins. "Well I make sure to blanket the Spores with UV light and Argon radiation. As for the talking fast. I try to slow down but I can barely control it." He takes another sip when he finishes. Kalyn says "Oh yeah. I think you wanted to show Sarah something."

"Well i agree with the saryn that it would be better to stop drinking it." Zeron said

Sarah was suprised by what kalyn said. "Want to show me something?"

"Well i agree with the saryn that it would be better to stop drinking it." Zeron said

Sarah was suprised by what kalyn said. "Want to show me something?"

Trail: "Ah yes! I almost forgot!" He brings up a large and ancient piece of paper. It's in an ancient language, but looking at it, one can figure out what it is: an 88mm cannon. "I was making a hand held version of this back at the lab." Kalyn: "Where's the Prototype?" Trail: "Back at the lab." He takes a sip as he finishes.

Meanwhile, a curious-looking Vauban was setting something up near the Dojo entrance. He was busy examining the holographic screen projected by his Helios, observing thoughtfully, flipping through images, occasionally typing something in. His cape - seemingly made of credits - shuffled occasionally to his movements.

Trail: "Ah yes! I almost forgot!" He brings up a large and ancient piece of paper. It's in an ancient language, but looking at it, one can figure out what it is: an 88mm cannon. "I was making a hand held version of this back at the lab." Kalyn: "Where's the Prototype?" Trail: "Back at the lab." He takes a sip as he finishes.

"That looks impressive i would love to see it in action." Zeron said

"O so that was the thing you where working on." Sarah said

Meanwhile, a curious-looking Vauban was setting something up near the Dojo entrance. He was busy examining the holographic screen projected by his Helios, observing thoughtfully, flipping through images, occasionally typing something in. His cape - seemingly made of credits - shuffled occasionally to his movements.

After wandering around the dojo as if felt like an eternity, Fang decided to wander towards the entrance, possibly spotting new tennos he could talk to.

Once at the entrance, he noticed that only one tenno was in the room. He shrugged to himself and walked toward the Vauban. He nodded to the Vauban, signaling his presence

New here? Haven't seen you here before... Fang (the Nekros) said, leaning towards a wall with his arms crossed. looking at the Vauban.

Meanwhile, Arthas and Luna was on their way to the dojo's garden, both deciding to chill and perhaps small talk to each other about mundane stuff.

Edited by WolfmanX9

"That looks impressive i would love to see it in action." Zeron said

"O so that was the thing you where working on." Sarah said

"Well i think this settles this situation. If you don't mind me." Trail walked out of the room, unsure where to go, only to come back a minute later. "Oh, and Kalyn. Don't forget about the prototype." And was gone again.

She simply nodded and walked off, waving goodbye to the others.

After wandering around the dojo as if felt like an eternity, Fang decided to wander towards the entrance, possibly spotting new tennos he could talk to.

Once at the entrance, he noticed that only one tenno was in the room. He shrugged to himself and walked toward the Vauban. He nodded to the Vauban, signaling his presence

New here? Haven't seen you here before... Fang (the Nekros) said, leaning towards a wall with his arms crossed. looking at the Vauban.

-snip-

The Vauban mostly ignored him, continuing on with... Whatever he was doing.

"... Kauff", he answered shortly, pulling out a metal cube and pawing it for a bit, colorful lights appearing all over it wherever he touched. "Almost done here, do hold your horses."

After saying this, he tosses the cube onto the floor; it begins to open and expand, rising upwards, creating a sort of pole it balances itself upon. It seems to be making a... Wall of sorts? Or a small station?

Edited by Nanoro-bot

"Well i think this settles this situation. If you don't mind me." Trail walked out of the room, unsure where to go, only to come back a minute later. "Oh, and Kalyn. Don't forget about the prototype." And was gone again.

She simply nodded and walked off, waving goodbye to the others.

The group waved back and said there goodbye's

"So what are we gonna do now?" Zeron asks

"Well i want to explore the dojo with my Honny so lets go." Sarah said pulling Zek with her.

"Speak ya later Bro." Zek said to Zeron

"Well then lets see if someone new arrived at the Dojo entrence Seerena said.

The Vauban mostly ignored him, continuing on with... Whatever he was doing.

"... Kauff", he answered shortly, pulling out a metal cube and pawing it for a bit, colorful lights appearing all over it wherever he touched. "Almost done here, do hold your horses."

After saying this, he tosses the cube onto the floor; it begins to open and expand, rising upwards, creating a sort of pole it balances itself upon. It seems to be making a... Wall of sorts? Or a small station?

Seerena and Zeron would approach the Nekros and Vauban.

"Hello you two i'm Zeron" Zeron said looking at the pole. "And what is thing thing for?"

"Hai there i'm Seerena." Seerena said.

-snip-

Meanwhile, Arthas and Luna was on their way to the dojo's garden, both deciding to chill and perhaps small talk to each other about mundane stuff.

Zek and Sarah who wanderd around the dojo also went to the garden and noticed Arthas and Luna.

"Hai there i'm Sarah and this volt is my boyfriend." Sarah said

"You really should stop with the flirty talk" Zek replied to that before greeting the other two tenno. "I should introduce myself i'm Zek."

-snip-

Seerena and Zeron would approach the Nekros and Vauban.

"Hello you two i'm Zeron" Zeron said looking at the pole. "And what is thing thing for?"

"Hai there i'm Seerena."

-snippety-

Kauff scoffed, typing into the holographic screen again. The cube's transformation stops and apparently jams a bit. "... Come on, you bargain bin tech. I did not pay 2000 credits for nothing."

Then, suddenly the pole expands! It forms a plate, then another - not soon after, where there was an odd cube there is now a small stand, with a holographic projection flickering on on top of it. It says, loud and clear with flashing, multicoloured letters: SALE. Every now and then the language swaps from Orokin to Grineer to Corpus and back.

"There we go", says Kauff, humming contently and stepping towards the construct.

Kauff scoffed, typing into the holographic screen again. The cube's transformation stops and apparently jams a bit. "... Come on, you bargain bin tech. I did not pay 2000 credits for nothing."

Then, suddenly the pole expands! It forms a plate, then another - not soon after, where there was an odd cube there is now a small stand, with a holographic projection flickering on on top of it. It says, loud and clear with flashing, multicoloured letters: SALE. Every now and then the language swaps from Orokin to Grineer to Corpus and back.

"There we go", says Kauff, humming contently and stepping towards the construct.

Zeron was suprised by the pole expanding while seerena said. "Ooh a sale?"

"Huh intressting and what kind of wares do you sale my vauban friend?" Zeron asks.

Zeron was suprised by the pole expanding while seerena said. "Ooh a sale?"

"Huh intressting and what kind of wares do you sale my vauban friend?" Zeron asks.

Kauff turns on his heels, straightening up. "Why, whatever you cannot get from other providers! Darvo's deals and Baro's curiosities are quite the competition, but Darvo deals in more... Mundane things and Baro's thing is more eccentric items. Me? I deal in anything else in between." A small tower-like thing raises itself in the middle of the stand. "Be it Prime parts," a holographic image of some components shows up, "materials," some assorted junk is shown, "Kubrows - I've got quite a bustling breeding industry going -", some imprints are shown, as well as puppies, "or anything else for request. Extra charge, obviously."