The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"Your operator was a black orange oberon right?" Zek asks

Kalyn nodded, beaming. "Yes! He had an Oryx helmet too! Also he frequently wears the Harkonar set, excluding the chest piece." She sighed. "If only he could keep still. searching for him is always such a paaaain-nn" Her voice glitched again. A familiar voice came from behind Zek, Sarah and Kalyn. "Yo! i heard you were looking for me!"

Kalyn nodded, beaming. "Yes! He had an Oryx helmet too! Also he frequently wears the Harkonar set, excluding the chest piece." She sighed. "If only he could keep still. searching for him is always such a paaaain-nn" Her voice glitched again. A familiar voice came from behind Zek, Sarah and Kalyn. "Yo! i heard you were looking for me!"

Sarah jumped when she heard Trail.

"o its you also nice to see you again Trail."

Edited by kyrozon

Kalyn gave a short cough. "It's from my Operator's experimenting. He damaged some parts when inserting me into this Saryn warframe." She began looking around. "Speaking of which, have you seen my Operator? I was going to meet him at the entrance but he wasn't there."

"Ah, I see, nice to meet a fellow cephalon, my name is E11-IE, but friends call me Ellie" said Ellie in a happy voice.

"Hey, I can't let you do all the talking no, can I?" Said Icarus to Ellie.

He aproached Kalyn and Trail "Hello, my name is Icarus, nice to meet you"

"Ah, I see, nice to meet a fellow cephalon, my name is E11-IE, but friends call me Ellie" said Ellie in a happy voice.

"I'm Kalyn, a Class 2 ship Cephalon. Or at least I was." She glares at Trail when she finishes her sentence. Trail shrugged at the remark. "You got the Wakonlok?" Kalyn: "I assume you mean this." She passed the 88mm to Trail. "Excellent! I have also found this!" He taps on his wrist, and a screen popped up, showing an extremely faded paper blueprint. "Cephalon Lenoirre is currently working on restoring and deciphering. I cannot wait for his work to be completed."

"Hey, I can't let you do all the talking no, can I?" Said Icarus to Ellie.

He aproached Kalyn and Trail "Hello, my name is Icarus, nice to meet you"

Kalyn: "The Oberon next to me is Trail, he is... or was... my Operator. he has a replacement now." She sighs as she said that. Trail: "Nice to meet you Icie (I-key)!"

Edited by Trailgamer5

"I'm Kalyn, a Class 2 ship Cephalon. Or at least I was." She glares at Trail when she finishes her sentence. Trail shrugged at the remark. "You got the Wakonlok?" Kalyn: "I assume you mean this." She passed the 88mm to Trail. "Excellent! I have also found this!" He taps on his wrist, and a screen popped up, showing an extremely faded paper blueprint. "Cephalon Lenoirre is currently working on restoring and deciphering. I cannot wait for his work to be completed."

Kalyn: "The Oberon next to me is Trail, he is... or was... my Operator. he has a replacement now." She sighs as she said that. Trail: "Nice to meet you Icie (I-key)!"

Zek was suprised to hear Kalyn say she was a ship Cephalon.

"Wait so you where a ship cehpalon before how did Trail place you into a warframe?"

"Why did he replace you? you seem fully functional" Said Ellie in confusion.

Icarus looked at the screen Trail was showing and said "Paper? Haven't seen that in a long time... what is it for?"

Zek was suprised to hear Kalyn say she was a ship Cephalon.

"Wait so you where a ship cehpalon before how did Trail place you into a warframe?"

Trail: "It's a long story... hard to explain." Kalyn nodded her head. "A very complicated process. it's best you do not ask." Trail turned his attention to Icarus and Trail.

"Why did he replace you? you seem fully functional" Said Ellie in confusion.

Icarus looked at the screen Trail was showing and said "Paper? Haven't seen that in a long time... what is it for?"

"I did mention Cephalon Lenoirre, right? He is a Class 3 ship Cephalon I found in a rare container in a Corpus transport. I thought : Since Kalyn can't do her job regularly like before, how about I get a new one? And so I brought him back." Kalyn cutted in. "Under protest, of course." Turning towards Trail, a very displeased look on her face. "I could still do my job of maintaining the ship! I would say I do a much better job than Lenoirre!" Trail shrugged. "As to Icie's question... This piece of paper was in an extremely damaged state when I found it. A lot of it was replicated using the foundry. If Lenoirre can figure out what was written on it, we can guess it's purpose and such."

Trail: "It's a long story... hard to explain." Kalyn nodded her head. "A very complicated process. it's best you do not ask." Trail turned his attention to Icarus and Trail.

"I did mention Cephalon Lenoirre, right? He is a Class 3 ship Cephalon I found in a rare container in a Corpus transport. I thought : Since Kalyn can't do her job regularly like before, how about I get a new one? And so I brought him back." Kalyn cutted in. "Under protest, of course." Turning towards Trail, a very displeased look on her face. "I could still do my job of maintaining the ship! I would say I do a much better job than Lenoirre!" Trail shrugged. "As to Icie's question... This piece of paper was in an extremely damaged state when I found it. A lot of it was replicated using the foundry. If Lenoirre can figure out what was written on it, we can guess it's purpose and such."

"Well Sarah and i are going to get some food any of you want to tag along? Zek asks pointing after Sarah who already was heading towards the noodle shop.

"Well Sarah and i are going to get some food any of you want to tag along? Zek asks pointing after Sarah who already was heading towards the noodle shop.

Trail: "of course I would! Finally! Real food after weeks of "coffee"! He begins dashing after Sarah, but at a much normal pace compared to his "coffee fueled" mode. Kalyn sighed, covering her face with one of her palms. "Stubborn Tenno... No matter how many times I ask of him he never stops drinking that stuff." She walks towards the noodle shop.

"The why do you still serve him if hes not your operator anymore?" Ellie said even more confuzed.

"Actually, I am a bit hunry, I guess the market can wait..." Said Icarus.

Trail: "of course I would! Finally! Real food after weeks of "coffee"! He begins dashing after Sarah, but at a much normal pace compared to his "coffee fueled" mode. Kalyn sighed, covering her face with one of her palms. "Stubborn Tenno... No matter how many times I ask of him he never stops drinking that stuff." She walks towards the noodle shop.

"So are you taging along for food or to find resources to make more of that coffe you drink?" Sarah asks looking at the signs they pass to make sure they are going the right way.

-snip-

"Actually, I am a bit hunry, I guess the market can wait..." Said Icarus.

"Well then lets go before we loose Sarah and the others." Zek said hurrieng to catch up the rest.

"So are you taging along for food or to find resources to make more of that coffe you drink?" Sarah asks looking at the signs they pass to make sure they are going the right way.

"Well then lets go before we loose Sarah and the others." Zek said hurrieng to catch up the rest.

Trail follows closely behind "Food. Actual food. Been a while since I had some."

"The why do you still serve him if hes not your operator anymore?" Ellie said even more confuzed.

"Actually, I am a bit hunry, I guess the market can wait..." Said Icarus.

Kalyn looks at Ellie, a finger on her chin as if thinking. "Hmm... Well I don't really serve him. I'm more of a companion, tagging along for the ride and taking whatever I can carry from our adventures. Besides, I quite like making extra work for Cephalon Lenoirre, he gets quite cute when he's angry." She was smiling when she said that last sentence.

Trail follows closely behind "Food. Actual food. Been a while since I had some."

Kalyn looks at Ellie, a finger on her chin as if thinking. "Hmm... Well I don't really serve him. I'm more of a companion, tagging along for the ride and taking whatever I can carry from our adventures. Besides, I quite like making extra work for Cephalon Lenoirre, he gets quite cute when he's angry." She was smiling when she said that last sentence.

"Well then lets hurry up." Sarah said speeding up her pace.

"Hey wait up" Zek said bullet jumping forward onto Sarah's shoulders who suprisingly had no problems with her boyfriends weight.

Ellie makes a sound what is know as chuckling in cephalon language.

"Hey wait up" Zek said bullet jumping forward onto Sarah's shoulders who suprisingly had no problems with her boyfriends weight.

Icarus was surprised when he saw Zek on Sarah's shoulders "What a wierd relationship" he thought to himself as he was trying to keep up with the group.

Trail seemed surprised at this. "For a Warframe made out of Oxium, you seem to handle weight well." Trail followed closely behind and suddenly... Kalyn bullet jumped onto Trail's shoulders, using his antlers like a rein exclaiming: "Onward my noble steed! To the store we go!" Trail: "I'm beginning to wish I installed you into a Zephyr instead of a Saryn..." Kalyn kicked at Trail's back, making him jog faster. "Hey! No calling a lady "heavy"! It's rude!" Trail: "Yes Ma'am!"

Edited by Trailgamer5

Trail seemed surprised at this. "For a Warframe made out of Oxium, you seem to handle weight well." Trail followed closely behind and suddenly... Kalyn bullet jumped onto Trail's shoulders, using his antlers like a rein exclaiming: "Onward my noble steed! To the store we go!" Trail: "I'm beginning to wish I installed you into a Zephyr instead of a Saryn..." Kalyn kicked at Trail's back, making him jog faster. "Hey! No calling a lady "heavy"! It's rude!" Trail: "Yes Ma'am!"

"Well this is something fun we do sometimes in missions then we use speed in combination with jet stream we boost our speed by alot but usualy Zek ends up falling behind thats why he is on my shoulders."Sarah replied.

"Yup its pretty funny and also a nice trust exercise." Zek replied while moving around so he sits on Sarah's shoulders instead of standing on them.

Edited by kyrozon

Icarus and Ellie started to laugh at the sight of Kalyn on Trails shoulders and their comentary. "Now I've seen everithing" Icarus said in a happy voice.

Edited by Denny2669

Seerena and Zeron noticed the group.

"Hey guys you also here." Seerena friendly asks.

"Hello all of you." Zeron said

Zek backflipped of Sarah's shoulders.

"Well that was fun Zek said.

"Yup it was alot of fun Sarah said while stretching her back.

Seerena and Zeron noticed the group.

"Hey guys you also here." Seerena friendly asks.

"Hello all of you." Zeron said

Zek backflipped of Sarah's shoulders.

"Well that was fun Zek said.

"Yup it was alot of fun Sarah said while stretching her back.

Trail turned his head towards new couple. "Oh hey Seerena, Zeron! We were just about to get some grubs." He turned his attention back to the menu. "I think I'll have this." Pointing to some spicy gravy noodles. Kalyn: "It would be better if you would take something less extreme. To clear out your system of all those spores you've been chugging." Trail smirked, giving Kalyn a mischevious look. "Nope, not changing my mind!" To which she shrugged. "Suit yourself."

Edited by Trailgamer5

Trail turned his head towards new couple. "Oh hey Seerena, Zeron! We were just about to get some grubs." He turned his attention back to the menu. "I think I'll have this." Pointing to some spicy gravy noodles. Kalyn: "It would be better if you would take something less extreme. To clear out your system of all those spores you've been chugging." Trail smirked, giving Kalyn a mischevious look. "Nope, not changing my mind!" To which she shrugged. "Suit yourself."

"You should listen to Kalyn you should get those nano spores out of your system." Seerena said.

"Hmm i don't know what too choose... Trail anything you would suggest?" Sarah kindly asks

"You should listen to Kalyn you should get those nano spores out of your system." Seerena said.

"Hmm i don't know what too choose... Trail anything you would suggest?" Sarah kindly asks

Kalyn: "Don't bother. Once he's locked onto something he rarely changes." Trail agreed, then looked at what Sarah was checking. "This has a slight sourish taste with a spicy kick. If you can't handle too much heat, try this instead. It has a thick soup with noddles that have a rather rich texture while sporting a nice selection of meat slices." He points onto the menu.

Kalyn: "Don't bother. Once he's locked onto something he rarely changes." Trail agreed, then looked at what Sarah was checking. "This has a slight sourish taste with a spicy kick. If you can't handle too much heat, try this instead. It has a thick soup with noddles that have a rather rich texture while sporting a nice selection of meat slices." He points onto the menu.

"Quess so although it will back slash at him eventualy." Seerena said.

"hmm the soup sounds nice i think i will go order that." Sarah said