The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"th...that was me." Katrina said in confusion tapping through the various messsages and notes attached to the blueprint. One message was this: Dear katrina due to lack of funding and the end of the war being near project warship void cannon is cancelld we are sorry.

"Wow, well thats... unexpected. Its not often we get to see what we were like in the old war..." Said Icarus with respect.

The two Raksa pups and the lotus Sunika pup ran all through the restraunt excited. Socair charged after them while Cara kept the other pups by her. "Get over here you little troublemakers" he called out as the three still ran though the restraunt, barking happily. Socair gave up chasing them and sat down. "Little balls of energy. Let's hope you three tire quick", the Hydroid said out loud.

Ellie quickly noticed the kubrows "Adorable lifeforms detected, permission to pet them?"

"Permission denied, you don't have any hands. But I do..." Icarus replied and crouched down, waiting for one of the pubs to get near him.

"Wow, well thats... unexpected. Its not often we get to see what we were like in the old war..." Said Icarus with respect.

"Yes its very strange seeing yourself in the old war," katrina replied pulling out the small box out of the device. "A real gem..." She said to herself.

The next moment Trail was standing there, a smoking hot mug his his hand. "It seems that I missed something important." And takes another sip.

Meanwhile Lenoirre and Kalyn were at the entrance, walking towards the noodle shop at a peaceful pace. Kalyn was smiling, trying to resist hugging Lenoirre.

The next moment Trail was standing there, a smoking hot mug his his hand. "It seems that I missed something important." And takes another sip.

Meanwhile Lenoirre and Kalyn were at the entrance, walking towards the noodle shop at a peaceful pace. Kalyn was smiling, trying to resist hugging Lenoirre.

Katrina jumped up from her chair as Trail suddenly stood next to her. "Yes we found out who created project Warship." She said still confused by trails sudden appearance.

Katrina jumped up from her chair as Trail suddenly stood next to her. "Yes we found out who created project Warship." She said still confused by trails sudden appearance.

He gave a cough. ""Coffee", my friend. Tell me what you found." Edited by Trailgamer5

"well we found out i was the creatore of the orokin warship." Kattina replied. "And we also have a complete bp of the warship."

"Excellent! Now to construct it!" He takes a sip from the mug and sprints off, leaving a small gust in his wake. Seconds later he returns, Lenoirre on his back with a blank expression and Kalyn grinning widely on Lenoirre's back. Kalyn backflipped off while Lenoirre slid off Trail's back. "What's the hurry, Operator? Did they recover the blueprint?" Edited by Trailgamer5

"Excellent! Now to construct it!" He takes a sip from the mug and sprints off, leaving a small gust in his wake. Seconds later he returns, Lenoirre on his back with a blank expression and Kalyn grinning widely on Lenoirre's back. Kalyn backflipped off while Lenoirre slid off Trail's back. "What's the hurry, Operator? Did they recover the blueprint?"

katrina caught of guard by trails speed again stood silenced for a few seconds. "While i also want to craft this thing data logs show this thing took near 5~ years to build and it was incomplete after that time." She said "this isn't a project you can start 1 2 3"

katrina caught of guard by trails speed again stood silenced for a few seconds. "While i also want to craft this thing data logs show this thing took near 5~ years to build and it was incomplete after that time." She said "this isn't a project you can start 1 2 3"

Trail smiled. "That's why I brought Lenoirre here!" He turned towards the CephalonFrame. "I'm entrusting you to take part in it's construction on my stead!"

"R-really Operator? What abour the Liset?" Lenoirre was happy, shocked and surprised at the same time. Trail patted Lenoirre's back reassuringly. "Kalyn can take care of things while you're gone. I can send her to take care of you when there's nothing else for her to do, too!" He cocked his head towards Kalyn in a sly fashion. Kalyn hopped at Lenoirre in a halpy fashion. "Really!? Thank you Trail! Thank you!" She's hugging Lenoirre's arm tightly at this point.

Trail smiled. "That's why I brought Lenoirre here!" He turned towards the CephalonFrame. "I'm entrusting you to take part in it's construction on my stead!"

"R-really Operator? What abour the Liset?" Lenoirre was happy, shocked and surprised at the same time. Trail patted Lenoirre's back reassuringly. "Kalyn can take care of things while you're gone. I can send her to take care of you when there's nothing else for her to do, too!" He cocked his head towards Kalyn in a sly fashion. Kalyn hopped at Lenoirre in a halpy fashion. "Really!? Thank you Trail! Thank you!" She's hugging Lenoirre's arm tightly at this point.

Icarus was too busy petting the kubrow pubs, later he stood up and turned to Trail "You're back, did you already finish your mission on Eurasia, or decided go back to this project instead?"

Ellie, who was paying attention all the time, turned to Katrin "The data also said that they needed founding to construct the warship, but now almost every clan has enough resources to build a couple a solar rails in 2-3 days, time shouldn't be a problem on this project. And maybe there still is the unfinished ship from the old war somewhere in the void."

Edited by Denny2669

Icarus was too busy petting the kubrow pubs, later he stood up and turned to Trail "You're back, did you already finish your mission on Eurasia, or decided go back to this project instead?"

Ellie, who was paying attention all the time, turned to Katrin "The data also said that they needed founding to construct the warship, but now almost every clan has enough resources to build a couple a solar rails in 2-3 days, time shouldn't be a problem on this project. And maybe there still is the unfinished ship from the old war somewhere in the void."

"Oh I've found more components to the thing we're uncovering. Metal Boxes!" Trail said, posing dramatically. Lenoirre stepped in, tapping on his arm-console and revealing a massive Hull and Turret. "Or to be more precise, The outer shell of it. To top if off we found the motor for the turret." He tapped on his arm-console again and a more modernized version of it replaced the original blueprints. "We're changed the armor to the stronger Alloy that the Grineer use for their Galleons, as well as changing the shape of the hull to increase the amount of angling on it. The turret shape however, was left unchanged." Trail the stepped in. "Unfortunately the parts would be too large to build using the Liset's foundry and I assume this building doesn't have the modules for large scale construction."

(The tank)

tigerp_5.jpg

Trail then turned to Katrina. "Now for your problem..." He tapped his chin, thinking deeply. "I KNOW!" He takes a gulp from his mug and takes a deep breath. "TheShipyardsinCerescouldserveus! SinceitisnearplentyofasteroidsaswellashavingmultiplefacilitiestoconstructlargeobjectsliketheirGalleons, itistheperfecttargetforthisproject! Allwehavetodoistakeoverthefacilityandkeepitcompletelydefendedforaweek! ThenwehaveourslevesahugecapitalshiptoblowthelivinghellsoutofthosegreedyCorpusscumtotheVoidandback, aswellasafootholdintheGrineerfortress! It'saWin-Winsituation!" He gave out a series of coughs.

("The Shipyards in Ceres could serve us! Since it is near plenty of asteroids as well as having multiple facilities to construct large objects like their Galleons, it is the perfect target for this project! All we have to do is take over the facility and keep it completely defended for a week! Then we have ourselves a huge capital ship to blow the living hells out of those greedy Corpus Scum to the Void and back, as well as a foothold in the Grineer fortress! It's a Win-Win situation!")

"Hmm possibly but the void is a huge place how will we ever found it... or maybe."  Katrina replied typing something into the device. A large holographic map popped up showing the location of the remenants of the unfinished warship. 

"Hmm possibly but the void is a huge place how will we ever found it... or maybe."  Katrina replied typing something into the device. A large holographic map popped up showing the location of the remenants of the unfinished warship. 

Just as Trail finished his sentence, he noticed what Katrina had done. "Ooh perfect! Now all we have to do is take a shipyard is Ceres for a day or two!" Meanwhile Lenoirre and Kalyn were busy discussing what a land vehicle's use to us Tenno.

Edited by Trailgamer5

Just as Trail finished his sentence, he noticed what Katrina had done. "Ooh perfect! Now all we have to do is take a shipyard is Ceres for a day or two!" Meanwhile Lenoirre and Kalyn were busy discussing what a land vehicle's use to us Tenno.

The device let out a series of beeps before projecting a holographic control room around the group which presumably was from the war tower.

Katrina quickly turned of the device a low sobbing was heard from her.

The device let out a series of beeps before projecting a holographic control room around the group which presumably was from the war tower.

Katrina quickly turned of the device a low sobbing was heard from her.

Trail suddenly felt awkward, he stepped back and looked at Kalyn, whispering, "Kalyn, do something." She stepped next to Katrina and placed a arm around her, as well as lending her other arm for Katrina to cry on. "There, there. Memories are what makes us "us". It makes us who we are. It is okay to cry about them, just let the emotions seep out." Trail and Lenoirre were in a nearby Garden now, seated on a bench facing a small fountain. Len: "I am beginning to doubt following the Warship project." Trail nodded. "Yeah, it seems Katrina has a lot of pre-cryosleep memories related to it. Most likely sad ones from what I've observed so far."

"If such is the case, it could damage her emotions, as well as mental health." Lenoirre looked around, small butterflies weaved around a bloom of flowers, occasionally landing for a drink.

"If she abandons the project, I'm dropping out too. No use pursuing pain and memories." Trail took a deep breath and a sip from his mug. Lenoirre nodded, continuing to observe the butterflies.

Edited by Trailgamer5

Trail suddenly felt awkward, he stepped back and looked at Kalyn, whispering, "Kalyn, do something." She stepped next to Katrina and placed a arm around her, as well as lending her other arm for Katrina to cry on. "There, there. Memories are what makes us "us". It makes us who we are. It is okay to cry about them, just let the emotions seep out." Trail and Lenoirre were in a nearby Garden now, seated on a bench facing a small fountain. Len: "I am beginning to doubt following the Warship project." Trail nodded. "Yeah, it seems Katrina has a lot of pre-cryosleep memories related to it. Most likely sad ones from what I've observed so far."

"If such is the case, it could damage her emotions, as well as mental health." Lenoirre looked around, small butterflies weaved around a bloom of flowers, occasionally landing for a drink.

"If she abandons the project, I'm dropping out too. No use pursuing pain and memories." Trail took a deep breath and a sip from his mug. Lenoirre nodded, continuing to observe the butterflies.

" I.. i'm sorry i just can't pick up that horrible projects again."  Katrina says looking off towards Seerena and her other friends and then looking down at the golden box.

" I.. i'm sorry i just can't pick up that horrible projects again."  Katrina says looking off towards Seerena and her other friends and then looking down at the golden box.

Kalyn softly pats Katrina's back in an attempt to soothe her. "You should sit down." She pulls a couple of chairs and sits down on one of them.

Kalyn softly pats Katrina's back in an attempt to soothe her. "You should sit down." She pulls a couple of chairs and sits down on one of them.

Katrina said next to Kalyn. " That project was more then just a weapon it was a way to dispose of tenno i noticed it too late... all of them died to me being so unobservent." 

Katrina said next to Kalyn. " That project was more then just a weapon it was a way to dispose of tenno i noticed it too late... all of them died to me being so unobservent." 

Icarus and Ellie were shocked upon hearing that, they wanted to say something, but feared it would only make it worse, so they were just awkwardly standing there.

Alder let out a grunt as he brought his Mantis Landing Craft into the Hangar. Stepping out of his rather unique ship, his orange and black Atlas Frame covering his body, he began to make his way towards a sign to locate one of the several restaurants on the station. Having been slightly famished from near continous deployment, he felt as if he could devour an entire Lanx. After reading the sign, he began his trek towards his source of a next meal.

---Several moments later---

Alder grunted in a rather displeased way. Somehow, he managed to get turned around and ended up at the market... Well, maybe that's because he has no sense of direction at all. He stood there, just scratching at his helmet, muttering something about birds and stones.

"That's... Unfortunate... I'm sorry for your loss." Katrina was holding back her shock.

Katrina stopped sobbing and said "its... Its fine its just that too many memories came back at once."

Seerena approached the two. "Sister are you alright... Did it remind you of 'it'?" She carefully asks.

"Yes i'm alright."

Katrina stopped sobbing and said "its... Its fine its just that too many memories came back at once."

Seerena approached the two. "Sister are you alright... Did it remind you of 'it'?" She carefully asks.

"Yes i'm alright."

Kalyn looked at the 2 and sighed. "My, my, looks like everything's calmed down now." Lenoirre approached the group. "Looks like I came back at a good time." finishing with a short grin.

Alder let out a grunt as he brought his Mantis Landing Craft into the Hangar. Stepping out of his rather unique ship, his orange and black Atlas Frame covering his body, he began to make his way towards a sign to locate one of the several restaurants on the station. Having been slightly famished from near continous deployment, he felt as if he could devour an entire Lanx. After reading the sign, he began his trek towards his source of a next meal.

---Several moments later---

Alder grunted in a rather displeased way. Somehow, he managed to get turned around and ended up at the market... Well, maybe that's because he has no sense of direction at all. He stood there, just scratching at his helmet, muttering something about birds and stones.

Meanwhile Trail was taking a short detour. He notices the Atlas and begins to stand there, arms crossed, inspecting him.

PGb1XN1.jpg

Kalyn looked at the 2 and sighed. "My, my, looks like everything's calmed down now." Lenoirre approached the group. "Looks like I came back at a good time." finishing with a short grin.

Seerena grabbed the gold box out of Katrina's hand at typed something on it.

"All files associated to Project WarTower/Warship will be locked insert password." The device chirped.

Seerena typed in a few codes and the machine chirped. "Password level: High securing files."

Katrina looked at Seerena she clearly was still confused.

"Ellie could you please delete any of the files you still have of this 'project'?" Seerena asks

Seerena grabbed the gold box out of Katrina's hand at typed something on it.

"All files associated to Project WarTower/Warship will be locked insert password." The device chirped.

Seerena typed in a few codes and the machine chirped. "Password level: High securing files."

Katrina looked at Seerena she clearly was still confused.

"Ellie could you please delete any of the files you still have of this 'project'?" Seerena asks 

"I do, if it is really what you want... what about the other files?" Ellie asks