The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

The Ash let go of Icarus who barely caught his breath, he then said "Me? I'm the man who was consciously stuck in a cryo pod for 3 days because of this little disgrace" the last word pointing at Icarus.

"That Ash is called Scar, he is our boss. As you can see, he has a very bad temper" Ellie explained.

Kalyn: "Very bad..." She clutched onto the Prisma Grakata.

Katrina lowered her weapon. "Consciously? Care to explain?"

Scar turned to Katrina "You see, there are certain steps that need to be done to properly activate all the functions of a cryo pod. My 'friend' here forgot to turn on the stasis generator and decided to take a break while I felt the cold cryogenic temperature of the pod for 3 entire days... and not only that, the hotel charged me extra for my 'extended stay'..."

Edited by Denny2669

Scar turned to Katrina "You see, there are certain steps that need to be done to properly activate all the functions of a cryo pod. My 'friend' here forgot to turn on the stasis generator and decided to take a break while I felt the cold cryogenic temperature of the pod for 3 entire days... and not only that, the hotel charged me extra for my 'extended stay'..."

"And from what he told me about his work as voidwalker he did an excellent job in that." Katrina replied. "And if you find that extra charge so frustrating i'm willing to pay for it."

"And from what he told me about his work as voidwalker he did an excellent job in that." Katrina replied. "And if you find that extra charge so frustrating i'm willing to pay for it."

"I'm not that angry about how he does his job, I'm angry about the fact that he keeps disobeying my orders, he was supposed to get me out of the pod 2 days ago." Scar replied.

Icarus finally caught his breath and stood up "If you only knew what i have accomplished in your absence..." Scar cuts in "I do not care, hand over your badge or ill drag you into the same cryopod myself, you will get it back once you earned it"  

"Uhm..." Katrina said loudly, one of her eyes was twitching with anger. "You do remember both of us are still here, right?" Lenoirre was desperately trying to calm her down. "Now, now, Kalyn. You're not supposed to harm others here..."

"Kalyn leave Katrina with the conversation to Icarus boss." Seerena said.

"I'm not that angry about how he does his job, I'm angry about the fact that he keeps disobeying my orders, he was supposed to get me out of the pod 2 days ago." Scar replied.

Icarus finally caught his breath and stood up "If you only knew what i have accomplished in your absence..." Scar cuts in "I do not care, hand over your badge or ill drag you into the same cryopod myself, you will get it back once you earned it"

"Well Icarus if you want i can afford you a new job since you have plenty of experience  with orokin tech." Katrina asks tapping on the orokin device next to her.

"Kalyn leave Katrina with the conversation to Icarus boss." Seerena said.

"Well Icarus if you want i can afford you a new job since you have plenty of experience  with orokin tech." Katrina asks tapping on the orokin device next to her.

Icarus turns to Katrina "Thank you for the offer Katrina, but theres more to this job than you think..." He takes off his badge and looks at it "All Orokin tech I found belongs to the voidwalkers, if i leave, i will lose everything, including Ellie" he hands the badge over to Scar "besides, this happens every year, always the same, I do something wrong, Scar gets angry and punishes me..."

"Sometimes I wonder why I haven't kicked you out yet..."

Icarus turns to Katrina "Thank you for the offer Katrina, but theres more to this job than you think..." He takes off his badge and looks at it "All Orokin tech I found belongs to the voidwalkers, if i leave, i will lose everything, including Ellie" he hands the badge over to Scar "besides, this happens every year, always the same, I do something wrong, Scar gets angry and punishes me..."

"Sometimes I wonder why I haven't kicked you out yet..."

"Fair enough... talking about Ellie i have this." Katrina grabbed a small drone out of the bag.

"Can you activate this drone Ellie?"

"Fair enough... talking about Ellie i have this." Katrina grabbed a small drone out of the bag.

"Can you activate this drone Ellie?"

"Of course I can, just a second... (cephalon hacking noises)"

Scar stepped closer to Katrina "Thats some interesting Orokin gear you have there, I assume you like scavenging in the void?" he said looking at the device.

"Of course I can, just a second... (cephalon hacking noises)"

Scar stepped closer to Katrina "Thats some interesting Orokin gear you have there, I assume you like scavenging in the void?" he said looking at the device.

"Yes i'm a treasure hunter as you can see." Katrina replied.

The drone made some beeping noises before floating up and saying:  "Register owner please."

Katrina typed something into it which made it say.

"Protecting user Katrina from now. 

"Yes i'm a treasure hunter as you can see." Katrina replied.

The drone made some beeping noises before floating up and saying:  "Register owner please."

Katrina typed something into it which made it say.

"Protecting user Katrina from now. 

"A Orokin sentinel eh? I wonder if it has a cephalon inside too..."

Icarus and Scar curiously look at the drone, trying to remember if they ever saw it in the void.

"And you know how to use it, we could use someone like you... I know I haven't done a great impression earlier, but im actually a good boss, he is just a bad employee" says Scar with the last part looking at Icarus.

Edited by Denny2669

"A Orokin sentinel eh? I wonder if it has a cephalon inside too..."

Icarus and Scar curiously look at the drone, trying to remember if they ever saw it in the void.

"And you know how to use it, we could use someone like you... I know I haven't done a great impression earlier, but im actually a good boss, he is just a bad employee" says Scar with the last part looking at Icarus.

"Well this job offer sounds intressting but i'm already part of a clan in which i'm the leader of orokin research." Katrina replied. "But we could make an alliance so to say."

The drone seemed to beep some codes about its configruation before saying. "Orokin Cephalon 4ch1ll3us and i'm ready to serve you operator."

Edited by kyrozon

Vestis waved and said, "Ditto!" before sitting down-- actually, he chose to levitate-sit, because he thought it was just so damn neat-- then reading the menu slowly.

The menus would come up with a variety of different noodle flavors, ranging from the hot and spicy sauced Noodles to the original plain. Side dishes would be a plate of cooked Sand Skate with a few sprinkles of ground pepper, or really any topping available. Another dish that was exquisitely well received was the sweet delicious Corpus Berry Blast noddles, topped with the flavor of the drink itself. The dish is really popular for Young and Old Tenno alike.

"The berry blast noodles sound good. Stella did say so herself."

"Indeed they do littlest brother. Dreven tried it once, and he said it was the best thing he has ever had."

"A bit taboo for me, but eh."

"Sounds tasty, I want it."

"Well this job offer sounds intressting i'm already part of a clan in which i'm the leader of orokin research." Katrina replied. "But we could make an alliance so to say."

The drone seemed to beep some codes about its configruation before saying. "Orokin Cephalon 4ch1ll3us is ready for action."

"An alliance sounds great, whats the name of your clan?" Scar asks.

Ellie releases a series of beeps to see if the cephalon would be like to exchange some data.

Icarus turned to Kalyn and Lennoire "Hey, where's Trail?" he asked.

"An alliance sounds great, whats the name of your clan?" Scar asks.

Ellie releases a series of beeps to see if the cephalon would be like to exchange some data.

Icarus turned to Kalyn and Lennoire "Hey, where's Trail?" he asked.

"My clan is named Fire Hawx's" Katrina replies.

achilleus responded with a series of beeps which if put in code would form a bp representing the sentinel model Ellie was using.

The menus would come up with a variety of different noodle flavors, ranging from the hot and spicy sauced Noodles to the original plain. Side dishes would be a plate of cooked Sand Skate with a few sprinkles of ground pepper, or really any topping available. Another dish that was exquisitely well received was the sweet delicious Corpus Berry Blast noddles, topped with the flavor of the drink itself. The dish is really popular for Young and Old Tenno alike.

"The berry blast noodles sound good. Stella did say so herself."

"Indeed they do littlest brother. Dreven tried it once, and he said it was the best thing he has ever had."

"A bit taboo for me, but eh."

"Sounds tasty, I want it."

Zek approached the group.

"Hey everyone i'm Zek don't think i had the pleasure of meeting you guys before."

"Welcome welcome, fellow Tenno"

"Hey guy! How's it going?"

"Hello!"

Belrev on the other hand eyed the newcomer momentarily, giving a firm nod to his direction.

Sarah noticed her boyfriend talking to new tenno.

"Haiii i'm Sarah." 

Zek was clearly suprised by his girlfriend and jumped up in shock.

"Dammit Sarah don't scare me like that again!"

"You really get scarred too easy sometimes i wonder how you and Zeron are brothers." Seerena said. "Hello Belrev, Celorn and Denger nice to see you guys again."

"My clan is named Fire Hawx's" Katrina replies.

achilleus responded with a series of beeps which if put in code would form a bp representing the sentinel model Ellie was using.

Ellie was very surprised by what Achilleus sent her, she was a prototype, how did he get a bp of her? She then sent him a bp of a Tigris prime, thinking he surely didn't have one yet.

"Fire Hawx's? Kinda tricky to say, but I'll try to remember it, who is the leader?"

Ellie was very surprised by what Achilleus sent her, she was a prototype, how did he get a bp of her? She then sent him a bp of a Tigris prime, thinking he surely didn't have one yet.

"Fire Hawx's? Kinda tricky to say, but I'll try to remember it, who is the leader?"

"Well currently there is a bit of a discusion on who is the leader but i myself consider Diance the leader." Katrina says throwing a card to scar.

"On there is the information to contact Diance."

Achilleus was happy to see the tigris prime bp and messaged this to Ellie: Thank you Cephalon Ellie for providing me with a blueprint i lacked.

"Well currently there is a bit of a discusion on who is the leader but i myself consider Diance the leader." Katrina says throwing a card to scar.

"On there is the information to contact Diance."

Achilleus was happy to see the tigris prime bp and messaged this to Ellie: Thank you Cephalon Ellie for providing me with a blueprint i lacked.

"I see, thank you, I'm already looking forward to the cooperation of our clans." Scar said looking at the card.

Ellie sent back a message saying: "Thank you Cephalon Achilleus for providing me with a blueprint of my shell. If i may ask, where have you acquired this data?"

"I see, thank you, I'm already looking forward to the cooperation of our clans." Scar said looking at the card.

Ellie sent back a message saying: "Thank you Cephalon Achilleus for providing me with a blueprint of my shell. If i may ask, where have you acquired this data?"

"I also look forward to it." Katrina replied

"I was designed to carry all proto type weapons blueprints before they are moved to another drone. Katrina could you look for the drone 4r4g0n."

Katrina grabbed aragon out of the bag and held it in front of Achilleus so he could activate it.

Edited by kyrozon

"I also look forward to it." Katrina replied

"I was designed to carry all proto type weapons blueprints before they are moved to another drone. Katrina could you look for the drone 4r4g0n."

Katrina grabbed aragon out of the bag and held it in front of Achilleus so he could activate it.

"So you had to be a important drone then, an archive Cephalon perhaps?" Ellie asked curiously.

"So you had to be a important drone then, an archive Cephalon perhaps?" Ellie asked curiously.

Aragon responded to the question. "Yes we are archive cephalons designed to work togheter he finishes the proto blueprints and sends them to me so i can check if it would be functional and then send it to a foundry."

Aragon responded to the question. "Yes we are archive cephalons designed to work togheter he finishes the proto blueprints and sends them to me so i can check if it would be functional and then send it to a foundry."

Ellie was a little shocked when she heard that "The foundry? So you mean you have created a functional copy of my shell?"

Ellie was a little shocked when she heard that "The foundry? So you mean you have created a functional copy of my shell?"

"Well we haven't send it to a foundry yet but yes we can create a finished version of your shell." Aragon replied Archilleus beeped to support that statment.