The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"If you want to stay a prototype thats fine." Aragon said. "With how we Cephalons develope we sometimes are too used to our shells to move on to another."

"Heh, i thought you were one of the older kinds of cephalons, emotionless, blindly obedient... good to see you're not." Ellie replied.

"Heh, i thought you were one of the older kinds of cephalons, emotionless, blindly obedient... good to see you're not." Ellie replied.

"you can thank our operator katrina for that she reconfigurated the emotion matrix placed inside us." Achilleus said.

"It was nothing also Achilleus i want you to save the bps that are on thsi box." Katrina said placing the small golden box in a open port on the drone.

Edited by kyrozon

The menus would come up with a variety of different noodle flavors, ranging from the hot and spicy sauced Noodles to the original plain. Side dishes would be a plate of cooked Sand Skate with a few sprinkles of ground pepper, or really any topping available. Another dish that was exquisitely well received was the sweet delicious Corpus Berry Blast noddles, topped with the flavor of the drink itself. The dish is really popular for Young and Old Tenno alike.

"The berry blast noodles sound good. Stella did say so herself."

"Indeed they do littlest brother. Dreven tried it once, and he said it was the best thing he has ever had."

"A bit taboo for me, but eh."

"Sounds tasty, I want it."

"Berry blast?..." Vestis wondered, thinking that sounded like an odd thing to mix with noodles; he always did like them plain, or with one or two types of flavoring, anyway. He was almost unsure about the fact that they were Corpus-sponsored, too. Either way, he was starting to crave meat as well.

"An alliance sounds great, whats the name of your clan?" Scar asks.

Ellie releases a series of beeps to see if the cephalon would be like to exchange some data.

Icarus turned to Kalyn and Lennoire "Hey, where's Trail?" he asked.

They appear to be asleep on the chairs. That includes Trail.

They appear to be asleep on the chairs. That includes Trail.

"Huh trail fell asleep." Katrina said. "Aragon can you wake him up."

"Understood" Replied the drone showing a holographic blueprint in from of him and floating to trail. "Hey sleepyhead wake up."

"Huh trail fell asleep." Katrina said. "Aragon can you wake him up."

"Understood" Replied the drone showing a holographic blueprint in from of him and floating to trail. "Hey sleepyhead wake up."

Kalyn and Lenoirre woke up instead. Kal: "Huh? He's still asleep? Mustv'e had a bit too much coffee and not much sleep." She stretched her arms around a bit. Lenoirre gestured towards the drone. "So, What's going on? Who's this new guy?"

Kalyn and Lenoirre woke up instead. Kal: "Huh? He's still asleep? Mustv'e had a bit too much coffee and not much sleep." She stretched her arms around a bit. Lenoirre gestured towards the drone. "So, What's going on? Who's this new guy?"

Achilleus floated next to his brorther drone.

"We are achilleus and aragon archive drones. i store proto and unfinished blueprints."Achileus said.

"And he sends finished blueprints to me." Aragon added.

Achilleus floated next to his brorther drone.

"We are achilleus and aragon archive drones. i store proto and unfinished blueprints."Achileus said.

"And he sends finished blueprints to me." Aragon added.

Lenoirre suddenly remembered something. "Ah! In that case, you should probably see this." He taps his arm-console and the completed blueprint of the modernised tank flashed up.

Lenoirre suddenly remembered something. "Ah! In that case, you should probably see this." He taps his arm-console and the completed blueprint of the modernised tank flashed up.

"O intrestting." Aragon said scanning the bp. "How did you find this a tank like this was last used pre-orokin times."

"O intrestting." Aragon said scanning the bp. "How did you find this a tank like this was last used pre-orokin times."

Kalyn jumped in. "Lots of excavation missions!" Lenoirre continued. "In the Eurasia sector, Earth. Lots of repairing deciphering work." He then gave a slight bow. "Which was done by yours truly."

Edited by Trailgamer5

Kalyn jumped in. "Lots of excavation missions!" Lenoirre continued. "In the Eurasia sector, Earth. Lots of repairing deciphering work." He then gave a slight bow. "Which was done by yours truly."

"Well its certainly intressting and will help in the fight against the grineer on earth atleast." Aragon said.

"Aragon, achilleus i want you to stay with my kubrow Cura she is the one carrying the orokin tech we have." Katrina said whilstling so that her kubrow came to her.

Sarah and Zek approached the group.

"We have to go we will see you guys next time." Zek said before they walked off waving goodbye.

"Greetings, Katrina and others." A loki prime said he was being followed by a loki who was holding his head down.

"O hello Aaron and... Derek." Katrina replied.

The loki seemed to peek up when he heard his name.

Edited by kyrozon

"Well its certainly intressting and will help in the fight against the grineer on earth atleast." Aragon said.

"Aragon, achilleus i want you to stay with my kubrow Cura she is the one carrying the orokin tech we have." Katrina said whilstling so that her kubrow came to her.

Sarah and Zek approached the group.

"We have to go we will see you guys next time." Zek said before they walked off waving goodbye.

"Greetings, Katrina and others." A loki prime said he was being followed by a loki who was holding his head down.

"O hello Aaron and... Derek." Katrina replied.

The loki seemed to peek up when he heard his name.

Scar was thinking and looking at the card Katrina gave him, he then asked "May I ask, who are the other tenno which are considered as leaders of your clan besides Diance?"

Icarus was waving back to Sarah and Zek as they were leaving.

Edited by Denny2669

Scar was thinking and looking at the card Katrina gave him, he then asked "May I ask, who are the other tenno which are considered as leaders of your clan besides Diance?"

Icarus was waving back to Sarah and Zek as they were leaving.

"I am now consider the leader of the clan along with Diance and Juno." Aaron said. "Before he my little brother was the leader." Pointing at the loki behind him.

"I am now consider the leader of the clan along with Diance and Juno." Aaron said. "Before he my little brother was the leader." Pointing at the loki behind him.

"You? Well, that certainly makes things more convenient... My name is Scar, leader of the voidwalkers, I'm interested in forming an alliance with your clan." He said looking at Aaron.

"You? Well, that certainly makes things more convenient... My name is Scar, leader of the voidwalkers, I'm interested in forming an alliance with your clan." He said looking at Aaron.

"Alliance does one of you care to explain?" Aaron asks

"They want to create a alliance due to our knowledge of orokin tech." Katrina replied. "Also we got Aragon and Achilleus active."

Trail and his Cephaframes have already left. A note saying they will be at Eurasia, Earth

Derek picked up the note. "And who is this trail guy... what an idiotic name."

Seerena grabbed the note out of Derek's hands. "He is a friend of ours and he isn't an idiot."

Katrina signed and grabbed one of the headfins of Derek's helmet pulling his face close to her's.

"Now you listen very carefully you nearly ruined our clan and we aren't gonna let you ruin one of our friendships." Katrina says while creating a small flame under Dereks head. "Do you understand this?"

Derek panicly replied. "Yes madam."

"Good" Katrina replied pushing Derek back to his brother Aaron.

Edited by kyrozon

(no only events inside the dojo can be written here.)

(alright then.) Trail and Kalyn slumpped down the wall of a garden. Lenoirre simply stood above them. All of their armors seemed scratched in several areas. Trail sighed. "I never thought we would metet those Nightwatch guys. And in full force too." Kalyn nodded. "Of all the times... At least we found something valuable." Lenoirre sighed and tapped on his console. The bold red words "Access Denied" flashed up in Grineer. Len: "Whatever it is, they are not happy about us having it." Trail agreed. "All the more we should crack it."

(alright then.) Trail and Kalyn slumpped down the wall of a garden. Lenoirre simply stood above them. All of their armors seemed scratched in several areas. Trail sighed. "I never thought we would metet those Nightwatch guys. And in full force too." Kalyn nodded. "Of all the times... At least we found something valuable." Lenoirre sighed and tapped on his console. The bold red words "Access Denied" flashed up in Grineer. Len: "Whatever it is, they are not happy about us having it." Trail agreed. "All the more we should crack it."

Cura, achilleus and Aragon had started exploring the dojo before the noticed trail and the others.

Cura happily barked at them.

"Hello fellow cephalons." Aragon chirped.

Cura, achilleus and Aragon had started exploring the dojo before the noticed trail and the others.

Cura happily barked at them.

"Hello fellow cephalons." Aragon chirped.

Lenoirre turned around to face them. "Oh, hello! I see you're doing some sightseeing." Kalyn then stood up, using Trail's shoulder as a support. "Don't mind the scratches, We'll get them cleaned soon enough."

Lenoirre turned around to face them. "Oh, hello! I see you're doing some sightseeing." Kalyn then stood up, using Trail's shoulder as a support. "Don't mind the scratches, We'll get them cleaned soon enough."

Achileus scanned the bags Cura was carrying for a second before saying.

"It seems like Cura has an orokin artifact with her that can restore your warframe's in mere seconds."

Aragon added. "It wil be better to have Aaron or Katrina to use it on your frames since they have more knowledge on how to use it."