The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Achileus scanned the bags Cura was carrying for a second before saying.

"It seems like Cura has an orokin artifact with her that can restore your warframe's in mere seconds."

Aragon added. "It wil be better to have Aaron or Katrina to use it on your frames since they have more knowledge on how to use it."

"It really isn't much..." Kalyn said, waving her arms in a dismissive manner. Trail then stood up to join them. But he seems more focused on thinking rather than the conversation. "What did the Nightwatch wanted to hide? It could be all sorts of things..." he begun rubbing his hands together. "Blueprints! Maybe... maybe blueprints of weapons... ships, maybe even warframes!" Kalyn tapped his shoulder. "We can worry about that later. Right now we should relax." Trail: "Ah yes. Sorry." He scratched the back of his head in a semi-apologetic manner."

"It really isn't much..." Kalyn said, waving her arms in a dismissive manner. Trail then stood up to join them. But he seems more focused on thinking rather than the conversation. "What did the Nightwatch wanted to hide? It could be all sorts of things..." he begun rubbing his hands together. "Blueprints! Maybe... maybe blueprints of weapons... ships, maybe even warframes!" Kalyn tapped his shoulder. "We can worry about that later. Right now we should relax." Trail: "Ah yes. Sorry." He scratched the back of his head in a semi-apologetic manner."

"how about we head to Katrina and her clan leader Aaron." Aragon suggested floating after Cura who already seemed to be heading back to her owner.

"how about we head to Katrina and her clan leader Aaron." Aragon suggested floating after Cura who already seemed to be heading back to her owner.

Trail: "Gladly! Although it is a little embarrasing meeting him in such a state." He finished his sentence with a smile. Lenoirre: "I'll split off to the Labs, could help me hack into this thing." Kalyn jumped at Lenoirre. "Wonderful! Then I'll follow you then. If Trail doesnt mind." She gave Trail a happy wink which he simply laughed at. Trail: "Alright then. But don't whine when you get bored." He then runs after Cura.

Trail: "Gladly! Although it is a little embarrasing meeting him in such a state." He finished his sentence with a smile. Lenoirre: "I'll split off to the Labs, could help me hack into this thing." Kalyn jumped at Lenoirre. "Wonderful! Then I'll follow you then. If Trail doesnt mind." She gave Trail a happy wink which he simply laughed at. Trail: "Alright then. But don't whine when you get bored." He then runs after Cura.

Aaron noticed cura, the drones and a tenno he hasn't met before. "A you must be trail. I'm aaron pleasure to meet you." He says seemingly unfazed by trail's damaged frame. Edited by kyrozon

The Oberon extended his hand. "That you are correct. You want to know something?"

aaron accepted the handshake. "No but from what i heard you where accompied by two cephaframes is that what you called them?"

From behind aaron laughter could be heard. "Haha cephaframes that sounds so idiotic."

"Shut it derek!"

Edited by kyrozon

aaron accepted the handshake. "No but from what i heard you where accompied by two cephaframes is that what you called them?"

From behind aaron laughter could be heard. "Haha cephaframes that sounds so idiotic."

"Shut it derek!"

"It's a shortened term for Cephalon-Containing-Warframe. Also, just a fun fact, Trail is my nickname or "Middle Name", Aaron is my first name." He said to Aaron with a smile. "And you, Derek." He turned his head, cocking it to the side. "It's a pleasure to meet you..."

"It's a shortened term for Cephalon-Containing-Warframe. Also, just a fun fact, Trail is my nickname or "Middle Name", Aaron is my first name." He said to Aaron with a smile. "And you, Derek." He turned his head, cocking it to the side. "It's a pleasure to meet you..."

"Cephalon-Containing-Warframe that sounds very intressting." Aaron said.

"Trail want me to fix your armor up?" Katrina said holding the device Aragon refered to earlier.

"Also nice meeting you 'Trail'." Derek replied in a challenging tone.

In the meantime Icarus and Scar were discussing something away from the group, it was a little chaotic with alot of arguing and hand gestures.

This went on until Scar finally gave Icarus back his badge, and then he left.

Icarus then went back to the group with Ellie still on his shoulder, along with his badge.

In the meantime Icarus and Scar were discussing something away from the group, it was a little chaotic with alot of arguing and hand gestures.

This went on until Scar finally gave Icarus back his badge, and then he left.

Icarus then went back to the group with Ellie still on his shoulder, along with his badge.

Aaron noticed ellie. "A orokin cephalon assitent with a proto model?" he said in suprise.

"Cephalon-Containing-Warframe that sounds very interesting." Aaron said.

"Trail want me to fix your armor up?" Katrina said holding the device Aragon refered to earlier.

"Also nice meeting you 'Trail'." Derek replied in a challenging tone.

"gladly, Katrina." He said with a smile.

Aaron noticed ellie. "A orokin cephalon assitent with a proto model?" he said in suprise.

When Aaron knew what Ellie was, Trail was surprised. "You know what Ellie is?"

"gladly, Katrina." He said with a smile.

When Aaron knew what Ellie was, Trail was surprised. "You know what Ellie is?"

Katrina activated the device for a minute it scanned Trail's warframe before folding out into something similair to an orokin shield drone and saying. "Matrials recognised starting reconstruction." As it starts repairing Trail's frame.

"Yes i myself know alot of orokin tech like Katrina." Aaron said

"Possibly even more." Katrina added to it.

"Possibly also i wanted to show you guys this." Aaron says as a gold-white box matrializes next to him. 

Aaron opens it and in it is a wolf like robot.

"Yes, name's E11-IE, or Ellie for short." Ellie replied "At your service."

"You relay like to introduce yourself like that, don't you?" Icarus said to Ellie with a chuckle.

"Yes, name's E11-IE, or Ellie for short." Ellie replied "At your service."

"You relay like to introduce yourself like that, don't you?" Icarus said to Ellie with a chuckle.

"Well ellie its great to meet you i thought most of these models where destroyed already." Aaron says while tapping codes into the robotic wolf.

Katrina activated the device for a minute it scanned Trail's warframe before folding out into something similair to an orokin shield drone and saying. "Matrials recognised starting reconstruction." As it starts repairing Trail's frame.

"Possibly also i wanted to show you guys this." Aaron says as a gold-white box matrializes next to him. 

Before long Trail was in Pristine condition again, meanwhile he was looking at the box with a strong interest. "Oooh! Shiny! Any idea what it is?"

Ellie immediately jumps to Icaruss second shoulder to get a closer look "Is it active?" she asked.

Before long Trail was in Pristine condition again, meanwhile he was looking at the box with a strong interest. "Oooh! Shiny! Any idea what it is?"

"Orokin hunter drone used as a replacment for kubrows... They are rare and with this condition its really a gem." Aaron said still busy typing in a  few codes.

Ellie immediately jumps to Icaruss second shoulder to get a closer look "Is it active?" she asked.

The Hunter drone started to move.

"And its active." Aaron said.

"Orokin hunter drone used as a replacment for kubrows... They are rare and with this condition its really a gem." Aaron said still busy typing in a  few codes.

Trail can't help but jump about in excitement. "ooooh goodie goodie! Some shiny Orokin tech right before my very eyes! I can't believe it!"

"Very interesting, i cant find it in my archives, it must be very rare..." Ellie said looking at the Hunter drone.

Trail can't help but jump about in excitement. "ooooh goodie goodie! Some shiny Orokin tech right before my very eyes! I can't believe it!"

"Ehm, excuse me? I'm a Orokin prototype and you're more excited about a robo-dog." says Ellie angrily looking at Trail.

"Very interesting, i cant find it in my archives, it must be very rare..." Ellie said looking at the Hunter drone.

"Ehm, excuse me? I'm a Orokin prototype and you're more excited about a robo-dog." says Ellie angrily looking at Trail.

He laughed apologetically. "Well I've gotten used to talking to Cephalons like you. So much so that you seem like another one of my roommates. No offense."

He laughed apologetically. "Well I've gotten used to talking to Cephalons like you. So much so that you seem like another one of my roommates. No offense."

"It's my shell that is the prototype, not the cephalon within..." Ellie explained.

Icarus cuts in "Ellie, calm down..." He then turned to Trail "Sorry about that, she does that sometimes, her mood can change drastically from time to time."

"It's my shell that is the prototype, not the cephalon within..." Ellie explained.

Icarus cuts in "Ellie, calm down..." He then turned to Trail "Sorry about that, she does that sometimes, her mood can change drastically from time to time."

"it's mostly my fault anyway." Lenoirre approached the group with Kalyn clinging onto his arm. Trail: "Status on the document?" Lenoirre sighed. "Just a recruitment list. However, there is one interesting target in the list. Lancer number. 19988991. A note at the bottom says to keep an eye on him."

"it's mostly my fault anyway." Lenoirre approached the group with Kalyn clinging onto his arm. Trail: "Status on the document?" Lenoirre sighed. "Just a recruitment list. However, there is one interesting target in the list. Lancer number. 19988991. A note at the bottom says to keep an eye on him."

"Keep and eye in him... Possible defector?" Icarus theorized "I know some defectors myself, wouldn't hurt to have another grineer ally."

"Keep and eye in him... Possible defector?" Icarus theorized "I know some defectors myself, wouldn't hurt to have another grineer ally."

"Another grineer ally indeed would be nice." Aaron said tapping in the last few codes on the robot wolf.

"And now that is done." Aaron says as the robot starts walking around

Trail turned towards Icarus. "Most likely, but keep in mind he's a Nightwatch. He'll most likely be under his squad's watch the entire time. Maybe even without his notice."