The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Trail turned towards Icarus. "Most likely, but keep in mind he's a Nightwatch. He'll most likely be under his squad's watch the entire time. Maybe even without his notice."

"Nightwatch?" Aaron said. "Are those who damaged your frame earlier?"

Edited by kyrozon

Lenoirre kneeled towards the robot. "An interesting pet you have there."

"Indeed i was lucky finding it." Aaron said. "Although i want to give it a name to personalise it." 

"Really personalise could you be any more of a nerd big bro." Derek said. "It sounds like giving a name to it is more idiotic then trails name."

"Okay enough your coming with me." Katrina says grabbing one of the younger loki's headfins and pulling him towards the dueling area.

"Indeed i was lucky finding it." Aaron said. "Although i want to give it a name to personalise it." 

"Really personalise could you be any more of a nerd big bro." Derek said. "It sounds like giving a name to it is more idiotic then trails name."

"Okay enough your coming with me." Katrina says grabbing one of the younger loki's headfins and pulling him towards the dueling area.

"Oh, I can't miss this." Said Icarus following them to the dueling area.

Kalyn dashed off towards the dueling area as well.

Trail: "Yeah. their weapons hit hard and they usually hit from shadows."

Katrina threw Derek in the duel area as walls matrialise around them.

"I will make you feel the pain of the tenno you where suppose to lead." Katrina says.

"I'm so..." Before derek could finish the sentence he already got an uppercut from the tekko.

"Well like i said you where lucky." Aaron said looking at the robot-wolf as it stayed close to him. "I really need to think up a name for him."

Katrina threw Derek in the duel area as walls matrialise around them.

"I will make you feel the pain of the tenno you where suppose to lead." Katrina says.

"I'm so..." Before derek could finish the sentence he already got an uppercut from the tekko.

"Well like i said you where lucky." Aaron said looking at the robot-wolf as it stayed close to him. "I really need to think up a name for him."

Trail: "Agreed." He kneeled next to Lenoirre, who was giving the wolf a scratch behind the ears, despite it being a robotic. Len: "I'm not good with names."

Meanwhile Kalyn was watching the show in great delight, cheering for Katrina.

Trail: "Agreed." He kneeled next to Lenoirre, who was giving the wolf a scratch behind the ears, despite it being a robotic. Len: "I'm not good with names."

Meanwhile Kalyn was watching the show in great delight, cheering for Katrina.

"Well then guess i can look through the diffrent weaponry this thing has." Aaron said tapping something on its back. it activated tail spikes

"Well that is impressive."

Derek tried to block one of Katrina's strike with his nikana but it was just punched out of his hand before Katrina hit him on his head knocking him out. "Well looks like i went too rough on him." Katrina says as the barrier disseapears.

Derek quickly gets back up. "ugh my head hurts feels like someone smashed a hammer on it."

Edited by kyrozon

"Well then guess i can look through the diffrent weaponry this thing has." Aaron said tapping something on its back. it activated tail spikes

"Well that is impressive."

Derek tried to block one of Katrina's strike with his nikana but it was just punched out of his hand before Katrina hit him on his head knocking him out. "Well looks like i went too rough on him." Katrina says as the barrier disseapears.

Derek quickly gets back up. "ugh my head hurts feels like someone smashed a hammer on it."

Lenoirre looked interested. "Interesting set of weapon systems." 

Trail nearly instantaneously appeared at the border of the dueling pit, a mug on his hand. "Looks like I missed the fun part." Kalyn snuck behind him and stealing the mug from his hand. "Yup! But now I get to have my fun" Trail: "wait wha?" Only to get tossed inside.

Trail nearly instantaneously appeared at the border of the dueling pit, a mug on his hand. "Looks like I missed the fun part." Kalyn snuck behind him and stealing the mug from his hand. "Yup! But now I get to have my fun" Trail: "wait wha?" Only to get tossed inside.

"Indeed." Aaron replied inspecting the blades.

Katrina was helping Derek back up while keeping an eye on the fight that was about to happen.

"Ooooh, this is going to be much more interesting, Ellie, are you still recording?" Icarus said with excitement.

"Yep, haven't stopped since the first fight, do they sell popcorn here?" Said Ellie, with the last part being a obviously joke.

"Ooooh, this is going to be much more interesting, Ellie, are you still recording?" Icarus said with excitement.

"Yep, haven't stopped since the first fight, do they sell popcorn here?" Said Ellie, with the last part being a obviously joke.

"Well they have corn here." Katrina said holding her hand under a bucket of corn she got from somewhere. She created a small fire under the bucket and quickly the corn started to pop.

"Well they have corn here." Katrina said holding her hand under a bucket of corn she got from somewhere. She created a small fire under the bucket and quickly the corn started to pop.

"Well, that's convenient... oh, I just got a great idea, how about we stream this? Make a channel so anybody could join and watch the fight via holographic screen." Asked Icarus fastly before the fight starts.

"Already on it, if we get a big audience, we should get somebody else into the ring after those two are done" Ellie replies excited.

"Indeed." Aaron replied inspecting the blades.

Katrina was helping Derek back up while keeping an eye on the fight that was about to happen.

"Still having a grudge, eh?" Trail asked with a smile, getting hold of his Jat Kittag.

"yeap!" She unsheathes her Cleavers, a white misty glow surrounds them. Leaning in an angle she dashes at Trail, sliding at him and spinning the blades in a flurry. He simply leaps above her attack, slinging the hammer above his shoulder. Using his other hand, he makes a taunting action. She falls for it and charges at Trail, swinging her blades wildly. Trail took most of the slashes but a well timed push on one of her cleavers using his palm exposes her to attack. Trail uses the butt of the Jat Kittag's handle to ram into her abdomen, causing her to curl over. Her eyes wide with shock, time moving in slow motion. An upward swing connects with her face, launching her high. Using this time, he quickly swung the hammer back onto his shoulder and upholsters his Detron, pointing it at her right when she falls directly in front of the barrel. A trigger pull and suddenly flashes of lights appear as a couple dozen beams flash from it's barrel, launching her body onto the barrier. The barrier fades slowly and she stood up weakly, using her cleavers as a support. "You've gotten better." She smiled even though she lost the duel.

"Well let's just say the Grineer have stepped up their game in Eurasia." He approached her, extending a hand to help her up, which she accepts.

-snipedy for long post-

Aaron walked into the room looking at the duel and approached Katrina to grab some popcorn.

"I saw you guys where streaming this." Aaron said petting the robotic wolf. "I think i'm gonna call him Diablo for now."

"That was an intrestting battle." Katrina said

Aaron walked into the room looking at the duel and approached Katrina to grab some popcorn.

"I saw you guys where streaming this." Aaron said petting the robotic wolf. "I think i'm gonna call him Diablo for now."

"That was an intrestting battle." Katrina said

Lenoirre walked in next to Aaron. "Quite exhilirating. Especially when Trail did that combo." (Self praise much?)

Trail's systems glowed, extending into Kalyn and they begun regenrating as they stepped out of the ring.

"Ellie, please tell me you got that" Said Icarus to Ellie.

"Yes I did, that was a great duel, 11 wievers, wanna keep it going?" asked Ellie.

Diablo suprisingly was able to talk "Operator Aaron i seek a challenge will you fight with me."

Aaron was suprised by what diablo said. "I'm not sure letme think."

Edited by kyrozon

Diablo suprisngly talked. "Operator Aaron i seek a challenge will you fight with me."

Aaron was suprised by what diablo said. "I'm not sure letme think."

Ellie and Icarus were very surprised about Diablo talking, Ellie then said "Thats very interesting, i would be honoured to fight with you."

Icarus quickly turned to Ellie in surprise "You? Alone? Are you sure?" he asked, which she all answered with yes.

Ellie and Icarus were very surprised about Diablo talking, Ellie then said "Thats very interesting, i would be honoured to fight with you."

Icarus quickly turned to Ellie in surprise "You? Alone? Are you sure?" he asked, which she all answered with yes.

Aaron stepped out of the arena when he heard this.

"Very well ellie i accept your chalenge." Diablo replied.