The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

The sound of a low hum begins to radiate from the body. Lenoirre has finished the installment of the power core into the body.

Archileus and Aragon placed themself in the body a head started to construct around them it looked similair to a mag's helmet with diffrent codes going through it. "Installetion complete." The drones said as the robot body got up.

Arthas and Luna bowed to Aaron and Loki as they always did to new tennos. Luna spotted Seerena and waved to her.

Nice to meet you two. I'm Arthas and my Nyx friend who is behind me is Luna. Also, don't worry about her, she gets pretty shy when she meets new tennos Arthas said as he spared their time to ask why Luna was somewhat hiding behind him.

H...h...hi... Luna said as she tried to be "less" shy, but didn't succeed that greatly with her effort.

"Its also nice to meet you Arthas." Aaron said.  "And i noticed that Luna waved to Seerena so i can take you already know eachother."

Seerena nodded in reply to that.

Diablo runned towards the group stopping right in front of Aaron.

"Master where did you leave the chest you found me in?" Diablo asks

"Its with Katrina."

Icarus exhaled "That was intense!" he said.

Trail helped Icarus up as he stepped out of the Arena. "Agreed. It was an exhilarating experience!"

Archileus and Aragon placed themself in the body a head started to construct around them it looked similair to a mag's helmet with diffrent codes going through it. "Installetion complete." The drones said as the robot body got up.

"So how is it?" Lenoirre asks

"This body seems well suited for us." The two drones chirped leaning on the box to get up. "But we ofcourse still need to adjust to it."

"How about a duel? That'll get you in shape!" Trail said, standing behind Lenoirre. Lenoirre stood up and stretched his arms. "I volunteer, I'll go easy on you."

"How about a duel? That'll get you in shape!" Trail said, standing behind Lenoirre. Lenoirre stood up and stretched his arms. "I volunteer, I'll go easy on you."

"If you could give us a minute than we can adept our body to a more suitable state for combat." The drones chirped as the body changed itself to look more like a Vauban while still keeping the mag like helmet.

"If you could give us a minute than we can adept our body to a more suitable state for combat." The drones chirped as the body changed itself to look more like a Vauban while still keeping the mag like helmet.

"Interesting capabilities you have there." Lenoirre said, pulling out an antique metal tube with several holes in it, blowing into one of them and playing an interesting tune.

"Great, I'll get some more popcorn, want me to get some for you too?" Icarus asked the group.

"I guess I'm done here" said Ellie as she was crawling up on Icarus shoulder.

"Interesting capabilities you have there." Lenoirre said, pulling out an antique metal tube with several holes in it, blowing into one of them and playing an interesting tune.

"Indeed." The drones chirped. "Is that a flute your holding?"

"Hey catch." Katrina said throwing a pair of fang prime daggers and a marelok to the drones.

"Thank you for providing us with weaponry, Katrina."

"Great, I'll get some more popcorn, want me to get some for you too?" Icarus asked the group.

"I guess I'm done here" said Ellie as she was crawling up on Icarus shoulder.

"I think i have another bucket of corn around here." Katrina says as she grabs something that stood on the box.

"A  so this is where i left the bucket of corn." Katrina said as she holds a fire under it.

Edited by kyrozon

"Great, I'll get some more popcorn, want me to get some for you too?" Icarus asked the group.

"I guess I'm done here" said Ellie as she was crawling up on Icarus shoulder.

Trail: "I'll have some too."

"Indeed." The drones chirped. "Is that a flute your holding?"

"Hey catch." Katrina said throwing a pair of fang prime daggers and a marelok to the drones.

"Thank you for providing me with weaponry, Katrina."

"This?" Lenoirre asked, holding up the instrument. "It's a Fife. I've grown rather fond of it ever since we dug it up in Western Eurasia." He places the small flute back into his pocket and drew his Nami Solo, swinging it across his chest as if in preparation. "En Garde."

Trail: "I'll have some too."

"This?" Lenoirre asked, holding up the instrument. "It's a Fife. I've grown rather fond of it ever since we dug it up in Western Eurasia." He places the small flute back into his pocket and drew his Nami Solo, swinging it across his chest as if in preparation. "En Garde."

Katrina grabed a small paper bag and put some of the popcorn she made in it and threw it towards trail. "Catch."

The drones placed themself in the arena and pulled the prime fangs out.

"May this be a good battle."

Katrina grabed a small paper bag and put some of the popcorn she made in it and threw it towards trail. "Catch."

The drones placed themself in the arena and pulled the prime fangs out.

"May this be a good battle."

Trail catches is swiftly, making sure not to spill any. "Thanks!" And popped some into his mouth.

Lenoirre stepped slowly forward, continuously pointing the Cutlass at his opponent in his cautious approach.

Trail catches is swiftly, making sure not to spill any. "Thanks!" And popped some into his mouth.

Lenoirre stepped slowly forward, continuously pointing the Cutlass at his opponent in his cautious approach.

"No problem my friend." Katrina said eating some popcorn herself.

The arms of the drones splited giving the drone four arms in one arm held the marelok, in two he held fang primes and the last was empty.

With one of his arms in which he holded the fang prime he tried to hit Lenoirre in the side.

Icarus came back with two bags popcorn "Alright, I'm back, what did I miss?" he then realized Trail holding a bag of popcorn already "Where did you get that?" he asked in confusion.

"No problem my friend." Katrina said eating some popcorn herself.

The arms of the drones splited giving the drone four arms in one arm held the marelok, in two he held fang primes and the last was empty.

With one of his arms in which he holded the fang prime he tried to hit Lenoirre in the side.

Lenoirre simply stepped to the other side, pushing the attacking blade away with the cutlass as he moves. When he stops, his arm already coiled for a thrust. He does so, aiming for the chest.

"I made it." Katrina replied to that.

"And it's pretty good." Trail said, tossing another one into his mouth.

Lenoirre simply stepped to the other side, pushing the attacking blade away with the cutlass as he moves. When he stops, his arm already coiled for a thrust. He does so, aiming for the chest.

"And it's pretty good." Trail said, tossing another one into his mouth.

The drones grabbed lenoirre's arm with its free fourth arm and tried to hit Lenoirre on his head with the handle of the marelok.

"Well thank you Trail." Katrina said.

"Do you have an Orokin popcorn factory in your pockets?" Icarus said jokingly.

"Well when i was traveling with friends i always was the one who cooked the meals so i have experience with making food." Katrina said.

The drones grabbed lenoirre's arm with its free fourth arm and tried to hit Lenoirre on his head with the handle of the marelok.

"Well thank you Trail." Katrina said.

"Well when i was traveling with friends i always was the one who cooked the meals so i have experience with making food." Katrina said.

Lenoirre grabbed the arm holding the Marelok, pushing it away, a smile on his face as he stares at the drones.

Lenoirre grabbed the arm holding the Marelok, pushing it away, a smile on his face as he stares at the drones.

"You forget one little thing." The drones said as they poked one of the daggers in lenoirre's stomach.

"You will need to keep in mind advantages that drones like me could have against your warframe."

"Would you happen to know how to make pancakes?" said Icarus, it was unclear if this was a joke.

"Well it has been a while since i made them i mostly make brownies and cupcakes for parties of the younger tenno in the clan." Katrina replied.

Edited by kyrozon

"You forget one little thing." The drones said as they poked one of the daggers in lenoirre's stomach.

"You will need to keep in mind advantages that drones like me could have against your warframe."

"Well it has been a while since i made them i mostly make brownies and cupcakes for parties of the younger tenno in the clan." Katrina replied.

Lenoirre spits some of his coolant water out his mouth. A smile still on his face. "I wanted you to do that." He pushes the Marelok arm into the other arm that stabbed him, hitting both arms away and allowing him to freely headbutt his opponents.

Lenoirre spits some of his coolant water out his mouth. A smile still on his face. "I wanted you to do that." He pushes the Marelok arm into the other arm that stabbed him, hitting both arms away and allowing him to freely headbutt his opponents.

The drones lost balance from being hit by the headbutt but quickly got back on their feet.

"Lets see how you can handle unforseen circumstances." The drones said as they split in two.

Aragon jumped over Lenoirre while Achilleus aimed the marelok at him. "Lets see how you can handle this."

"Well that body had alot more features i had expected." Katrina said.

The drones lost balance from being hit by the headbutt but quickly got back on their feet.

"Lets see how you can handle unforseen circumstances." The drones said as they split in two.

Aragon jumped over Lenoirre while Achilleus aimed the marelok at him. "Lets see how you can handle this."

"Well that body had alot more features i had expected." Katrina said.

"You can say that again!" Trail exclaimed. Lenoirre simply stared at Achilles, accurately throwing the blade directly at Aragon right as he lands, pulling up a single Vasto and pointing it at Achilles. Edited by Trailgamer5

"You can say that again!" Trail exclaimed. Lenoirre simply stared at Achilles, accurately throwing the blade directly at Aragon right as he lands, pulling up a single Vasto and pointing it at Achilles.

"I know that they are just robots, but still, they should try to minimize damage, i don't like seeing blood on the floor, even if it's just cooling liquid" Said Icarus concerned.

"Well, looks like our audience likes it, 132 viewers, looks like some people aren't even watching from the dojo. I have set up a chat system, it's going wild with bettings, shoutouts and jokes" after Ellie said that, Icarus turned to her "Did you say "betting"?" he asked.