The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Artorias: whatever so just luna and me or you guys gonna come

Polo was about to make more fun out of Artorias when Luna asked them to stop "Of course, sorry. Maybe I've been drinking too much greedy milk..." this time he was actually acting, he would make Artorias go into a bloody rage if Luna and Fang weren't there, he likes to make people angry and then act like he didn't do anything.

"I'll come with you" he replied.

Now that wasn't so hard wasn't it? Now act like adults or I will make you do it Fang said somewhat annoyed and walked over to the elevator, waiting for the others to come.

I could really go for some food.....starting to get hungry Luna said as she walked to the elevator as well.

Want to check me out? //takes off my Nova prime mask and shows you everything I own) Can i have a room or share a room!

Im Yun by the way (Yes I am a real female) //Yun blushes immediately after looking around the doj//

*blushes on loki helmet and swoons in place* W-what!! Y-you really wanna.... CH-CHECK OUT?!? Oh murr man, c-can we have a room together? Im reel lonely.... >////<

[Parody, just so you guys know. Yes I am ashamed]

((Yeah, I'm just going to ignore you again, it's a wonder nobody has banned you yet.))

Polo followed them to the elevator, he really was hungry since all he had to eat/drink was Greedy Milk.

When everyone was inside of the elevator, Fang pressed the button to the floor where he knew a nice resturant was.

While everyone was waiting inside of the elevator going down, Fang thought he could ask Polo something.

Hey Polo, how comes you decided to record live in the observatory? Fang "kindly" asked.

*blushes on loki helmet and swoons in place* W-what!! Y-you really wanna.... CH-CHECK OUT?!? Oh murr man, c-can we have a room together? Im reel lonely.... >////<

[Parody, just so you guys know. Yes I am ashamed]

((Seems like a reasonable reason to "join" the thread /end sarcasm. On a serious note though; you two are free to join the thread if you really want to))

"Well, you probably noticed how breathtaking space looks when you pay attention to it, right? So I decided to use it as a background, it feels more alive than a green screen, and the occasional liset flying past gives it the extra feel of realism" Polo explained to Fang.

The Chroma strides around the large meditation gardens, his long tail almost brushing the ground as his frosty white hide and white energy giving him a snowy appearance. His black secondary color contrasting with the white cleanly, also serving to separate the effigy from himself.

Edited by GiantLizardDude

"Well, you probably noticed how breathtaking space looks when you pay attention to it, right? So I decided to use it as a background, it feels more alive than a green screen, and the occasional liset flying past gives it the extra feel of realism" Polo explained to Fang.

I guess that is a good reason to use the observatory, but maybe you should think about setting up a sign which says: "recording in progress, please do not disturb", just a simple suggestion Fang suggested to Polo.

Couple of minutes later and the elevator finally stopped at the floor which had the restaurant nearby. Fang was the first one to get out of the elevator, followed by Luna. It would take only a couple of minutes to get to the restaurant, which was the very reason Fang picked the restaurant.

The Chroma looks around, and decides to go grab a bite to eat. He follows the signs on the walls, leading himself to the elevator that leads down into the restaurant. It takes a moment, and he idly stretches out before the doors spread open in front of him.

He strides into the elevator and presses the button to the restaurant, watching the doors close slowly and the machine give out a ding. He arrives at the same time as another elevator opens up on the other side of the diner, some unknown frames flowing out.

(Might I get a quick rundown to everyone's active frames?)

((Will do. Here is my current list of "active" characters that I use as of now:

Luna: A nyx who is shy towards new tennos.

Fang: A Nekros that can be considered "chaotic neutral", sometime being "nice" and sometime being "mean".

I have two more OC's, but they are currently "inactive"))

Artorias: *walks with them*  you know luna you are beautiful *Artorias blurted out*

Luna blushed a little inside of her helmet as she received the compliment from Artorias.

T...thanks Luna said as she couldn't say her gratitude any better.

The Chroma looks around, and decides to go grab a bite to eat. He follows the signs on the walls, leading himself to the elevator that leads down into the restaurant. It takes a moment, and he idly stretches out before the doors spread open in front of him.

He strides into the elevator and presses the button to the restaurant, watching the doors close slowly and the machine give out a ding. He arrives at the same time as another elevator opens up on the other side of the diner, some unknown frames flowing out.

When Fang and Luna walked out of the elevator with Polo and Artorias, Fang noticed a Chroma who had just exited from another elevator as they had exited their "own". He did a short bow to the Chroma and said to him (or her, since you couldn't be 100% sure about gender):

Haven't seen you around her before. Have you perhaps "just" arrived to this dojo?.

The draconic frame smiles at the Nekros, striding up to the group his long tail swaying,  and says, "I have just arrived... It has been a long time." He was a odd looking frame, whereas most looked like they were other creatures in a suit, this one looks like the suit is his skin, an unusual looking creature in any case.

He glances at each in the group, curious in his own way.

(Thanks, makes it a tad easier.)

The draconic frame smiles at the Nekros, striding up to the group his long tail swaying,  and says, "I have just arrived... It has been a long time." He was a odd looking frame, whereas most looked like they were other creatures in a suit, this one looks like the suit is his skin, an unusual looking creature in any case.

He glances at each in the group, curious in his own way.

(Thanks, makes it a tad easier.)

I see....may I ask you why you look "odd"? Not trying to offend you in anyway, I simply "curious" you could say... Fang asked the Chroma, tried to guess what his look was.

Um....w..what is y...your n.....name? Luna shyly asked the Chroma ((If your OC has a name that is :3)).

The icy frame looks quite odd, as if a contrast with itself, it's suit looks more like a layer of skin, and not a simple suit at all, where some frames are more normal underneath, this appears to not have a underneath, if anything underneath, there would be organs. His more draconian aspects look as if it is made of scales. His whole body is lined with different scars of some sort.

He gives the Nekros a odd look, "I am... Old." He says, contemplative. His body looks as agile as any, and no obvious signs of aging excepting the scars that are upon him. 

He turns his head to the Nyx and pauses for a moment. "I don't know, I am Chroma, but I have no name." He thinks for a moment more. "What are your names?" 

(I like the idea of having a ancient Chroma.) 

The icy frame looks quite odd, as if a contrast with itself, it's suit looks more like a layer of skin, and not a simple suit at all, where some frames are more normal underneath, this appears to not have a underneath, if anything underneath, there would be organs. His more draconian aspects look as if it is made of scales. His whole body is lined with different scars of some sort.

He gives the Nekros a odd look, "I am... Old." He says, contemplative. His body looks as agile as any, and no obvious signs of aging excepting the scars that are upon him. 

He turns his head to the Nyx and pauses for a moment. "I don't know, I am Chroma, but I have no name." He thinks for a moment more. "What are your names?" 

(I like the idea of having a ancient Chroma.) 

((I see...sounds interesting :3))

My.....my name I.....is Luna..... Luna said somewhat less shy than before.

I'm Fang. Anyhow, before we met up with you, what were you going to do? Me, Luna and these two lots, are going to the restaurant that is somewhat near the elevator, grabbing something to eat and maybe do something after that Fang said as filled up the chroma with the "necessary" information on what they were going to do.

Edited by WolfmanX9

He humms on the names, "Luna, Fang." He nods once more and says, "I am also hungry, let's go eat." He gestures towards the restaurant, his eyes looking over both of them. His eyes scan over the others in the little group and he starts walking towards said restaurant, his tail dangling behind with him.

I guess that is a good reason to use the observatory, but maybe you should think about setting up a sign which says: "recording in progress, please do not disturb", just a simple suggestion Fang suggested to Polo.

"I know what you mean, but every time I get to a place like a dojo, every tenno recognizes me and knows when I'm recording. So i was really surprised when nobody here even knew about my existence" Polo explained.

Artorias: *walks with them*  you know luna you are beautiful *Artorias blurted out*

"Dude, that was too direct, next time take it slower or she might reject you"  Polo whispered into Artorias' ear.

(Might I get a quick rundown to everyone's active frames?)

((Polo Shaga: yellow and black Limbo, arrogant gentleman, famous TV star, brown dialogue color))

He humms on the names, "Luna, Fang." He nods once more and says, "I am also hungry, let's go eat." He gestures towards the restaurant, his eyes looking over both of them. His eyes scan over the others in the little group and he starts walking towards said restaurant, his tail dangling behind with him.

"Greetings, I'm Polo Shaga, I'm guessing you haven't heard of me yet"  said Polo.