The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Artorias: whatever

Polo backs away from Artorias and casually walks with the group, but he seems to be typing something on his arm. After a while a message arrives to Artorias and is displayed on his visor, which writes the following "Whatever? So you don't care if Luna likes you or not? Then what was than earlier about? I know you had a problem with me flirting with her.

He humms on the names, "Luna, Fang." He nods once more and says, "I am also hungry, let's go eat." He gestures towards the restaurant, his eyes looking over both of them. His eyes scan over the others in the little group and he starts walking towards said restaurant, his tail dangling behind with him.

Fang nodded to the chroma and he and Luna walked to the restaurant.

"I know what you mean, but every time I get to a place like a dojo, every tenno recognizes me and knows when I'm recording. So i was really surprised when nobody here even knew about my existence" Polo explained.

-cut-

You shouldn't be so surprised about that. Just because you are "famous" by most tenno, doesn't it mean that there will be no one who don't recognize you, at all... Fang pointed out.

Several minutes later and the group was inside of the restaurant, standing in front of the ordering podium. Before they could get settled down by a table, they had to order a spot and of course wait for said person to let them have a table.

The tall frame nodded to Polo, and continues with the group, turning his head to face forward. "What food is normal on here?" He asks, looking around the room. He is a small bit taller than all of the other 'Frames, excepting Limbo, due to his hat. He has no visible weapons on him, probably using the ability where he could store his weapons in a sub-void, as to not impede his motion, excepting when needed.

You shouldn't be so surprised about that. Just because you are "famous" by most tenno, doesn't it mean that there will be no one who don't recognize you, at all... Fang pointed out.

Several minutes later and the group was inside of the restaurant, standing in front of the ordering podium. Before they could get settled down by a table, they had to order a spot and of course wait for said person to let them have a table.

"Yes, I noticed that. But old Neffy also made a his dumb void religion which nobody cares about and still, nobody would look at him and say "Who are you?"" Polo explained, ranting a bit "(sigh) Sorry for ranting, I just hate that preacher..."

-- at the restaurant --

"Where should we sit?" Polo asked.

The tall frame nodded to Polo, and continues with the group, turning his head to face forward. "What food is normal on here?" He asks, looking around the room. He is a small bit taller than all of the other 'Frames, excepting Limbo, due to his hat. He has no visible weapons on him, probably using the ability where he could store his weapons in a sub-void, as to not impede his motion, excepting when needed.

From what I know, practically everything you can think of. The most popular choice is something ancient chinese or japanese Fang answered to the chroma's question, still waiting for the "waitress" to take them to their selected table.

"Yes, I noticed that. But old Neffy also made a his dumb void religion which nobody cares about and still, nobody would look at him and say "Who are you?"" Polo explained, ranting a bit "(sigh) Sorry for ranting, I just hate that preacher..."

-- at the restaurant --

"Where should we sit?" Polo asked.

The table which the employe who takes table orders and speaking of said person... Fang said as a female waitress came to the group with a digital display that she carried with her left hand.

"Good evening my fellow tennos, do you have a table reserved?" The waitress asked.

No, but we would like to have a table, if that could be arranged Fang said to the waitress. She checked her digital display for any free tables.

"Looks like you are lucky, there is a table big enough that is not reserved tonight. Please follow me" The waitress said as she walked to the said table and waited for the group to take a seat.

Fang and Luna nodded, walking to the table and taking a seat each.

On every spot on the table there was a menu, filled with all kind of different food to be ordered. From appetizer, to main course and lastly, dessert. 

Polo sat down at a random seat and started to look through the menu.

He just wanted one average meal, and he already had something to drink.

Fang had chosen what he wanted to eat: A bowl of noodle soup, since it was awhile ago he said meal. Meanwhile, Luna had a hard time picking her main course and it didn't help that almost everything on the menu sounded delicious.

Um....what did you pick Fang? Luna asked Fang, hoping that his pick could make up her mind.

Noodle soup, why do you ask? Fang asked back to Luna with some curiosity.

I'm having a hard time picking...Any suggestion on a dish from the menu? Luna explained to Fang and asked again.

Pick what you feel like or something that you haven't eaten a long while. I can't really recommend anything from this place as I have rarely eaten here Fang said to Luna and she felt that his answer didn't help that much at all. 

Luna returned her attention to the menu and tried to pick a dish for a second time, checking the menu over and over again.

Artorias: ((it dosent matter)) (what kind of restaurant is it i dont wanna pick anything stupid and hv Artorias look like a idiot)

((It's a multi cultured restaurant aka you can order anything from it. So go wild, there is always some dishes that are "out of the ordinary"))

Luna had finally decided on what she wanted to eat, noodle soup, the same as Fang picked. She put down the menu to signal that she was done choosing and waited for the waitress to pick up their orders.

Have everyone picked their dish? Fang asked everyone. Luna nodded as her respond to Fang's question.

Artorias: ill take a chicken sandwich with ranch what? i have simple tastes

"Yep, I'll have spaghetti" replied Polo to Fang.

*message to Artorias* "Well, then just don't be angry when I flirt with her again..."

Fang nodded to Artorias and Polo, calling over the waitress who managed to come over to their table almost instantly.

"Is everyone done picking?" The female waitress asked the tenno who called her.

Indeed we have miss. Two noodle soups, a chicken sandwich with ranch and lastly; spaghetti Fang said to the waitress.

"Anything else sir and/or miss of this table?" the waitress asked everyone on the table, before she went to the kitchen.

Fang and Luna both said that they were fine with their orders, now the waitress just waited for the rest of the guest to reply to her question.

"Nah, that's all" Polo replied to the waitress.

*message to Artorias* "How about we let her decide? We can make this a friendly competetion if you want"

After the waitress left he took off his hat and pulled out a bottle of greedy milk "Anybody want some?" he asked the tenno on his table.

While they all waited for the food to arrive, Luna thought they could talk about something as she started on a topic:

So.....how was the day for you all? Mine was pretty ok Luna asked everyone.

I suppose my day was pretty "ok", wandering around the dojo, chit chat with you and meeting Polo, the "fancy tenno in a top hat" limbo Fang said as a half compliment to Polo.