Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

8 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Icarus just finished his pudding "Well you're in for a treat lil Ryoka. This chocholate is sooooo good, tenno can literarly get addicted to it. Irronicaly, younger tenno are more immune to the addiction. You wanna try it?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Spending time with his family? That's the best thing one can do! In your place I'd be proud of him" Luv replied, taking a bite from her food.

Ryoka:"This sounds like a drug deal! Ha ha ha ha ha! I wonder when this jackoff will arrive, I want to have entertainment while I eat!"

Meanwhile... Near the Dojo, orbiting...

Beelzealous:"Ok, this is Beelzealous, or just call me Beel, requesting permission to land for a pickup! Now I know that my butt is on fire after all I did years ago, and I'm sorry... Maybe not, but still. I need to pick up this child to take her back home. The little one's name is Ryoka, so what do ya say? May I land and not get blown the f** up or arrested!? I won't try anything! The years of me consuming other's powers are long gone. Lest I really need it, And I'm being honest here... So what's the whole landing procedure eh?

(Thinking) ["I swear If I get blown up I am haunting that kid til' the end of known existence!"]

10 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Spending time with his family? That's the best thing one can do! In your place I'd be proud of him" Luv replied, taking a bite from her food.

"He's saying that taking care of his daughter his hard. But I know Nuro! She's not that hard to take care of! He should go out on more missions."

"I know it does, but it's not really a drug unless you overdo it. Shall we go somewhere less crowded? Like the garden? People would start going crazy once I'd pull this chocholate out, and just between us" Icarus started to whisper "My girlfriend would be the first one to go crazy..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hard or not, he's spending time with her, which some people don't even have time for. I'd say he's doing the right thing" Luv said.

Just now, Denny2669 said:

"I know it does, but it's not really a drug unless you overdo it. Shall we go somewhere less crowded? Like the garden? People would start going crazy once I'd pull this chocholate out, and just between us" Icarus started to whisper "My girlfriend would be the first one to go crazy..."

Ryoka:"What kind of man hides things from his beloved! Hey girly over there who belongs to Ikky here! He has some chocolate you want! You can thank me later! Tee hee hee!"

"Huh? What did you say?"

"Nothing dear!"

"You sure? I could have sweared she mentioned cho-"

"Nope! Nothing! She was just talking out loud!"

"Alright..."

Icarus looked back at Ryoka with a serious expression "Listen, I'm serious about her going mad. The whole clan is hiding the chocholate from her, because sooner or later she's gonna experience the side effects of consuming too much chocholate, and I care too much for her to let that happen..." he explained, standing up from his seat "Lets just go, trust me, you won't regret this"

5 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Huh? What did you say?"

"Nothing dear!"

"You sure? I could have sweared she mentioned cho-"

"Nope! Nothing! She was just talking out loud!"

"Alright..."

Icarus looked back at Ryoka with a serious expression "Listen, I'm serious about her going mad. The whole clan is hiding the chocholate from her, because sooner or later she's gonna experience the side effects of consuming too much chocholate, and I care too much for her to let that happen..." he explained, standing up from his seat "Lets just go, trust me, you won't regret this"

Ryoka:"Yeah see... How 'bout nooooo...... SInce I don't see ol' Beel getting blown up or worse, I'm bored. SO! You are now my entertainment! It's thanks to Yubi I learned the beauty of entertainment and joy at others expense! Except I don't murder them afterward! Or do I? Hee hee! Now then... Ahem!"

She was preparing to shout loudly about the chocolate!

Icarus sighed, took out the bar of chocholate, quickly broke off a small piece and put it into Ryokas mouth. The taste was like haven incarnate, incredibly tasty like no other kind of candy anybody has ever tasted! No wonder it costs so much... Icarus then quickly hid the chocholate again, Luv thankfuly didn't notice yet.

Just now, Denny2669 said:

Icarus sighed, took out the bar of chocholate, quickly broke off a small piece and put it into Ryokas mouth. The taste was like haven incarnate, incredibly tasty like no other kind of candy anybody has ever tasted! No wonder it costs so much... Icarus then quickly hid the chocholate again, Luv thankfuly didn't notice yet.

Ryoka:"Puh puh... You're no fun! Even though it did taste beyond amazing! BUT YOU RUINED THE FUN!... Oh wait... Duh... Do you know what I love about recording devices!?

This kid was planning to go a far as possible for a laugh!

3 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Ooooooooh, I see. I actualy thought you'd be leaving..." Icarus said eating his pudding "Hey, you ever had Golden Orokin chocholate?" that kind of chocholate is incredibly rare and unbelievably good, only rich kids get some. 

"Um, you too" Icarus replied to the Saryn. He just spoiled the secret, didn't he? Deam it...

-----------------------------------------------

"Useless son? Let me guess, it's a Loki?" Luv guessed with a smile, taking a sip from her coffee.

Isa: *heard what Icarus said* Uh... These aren't rare, they're fairly common

1 hour ago, (PS4)Gunbuster17_6 said:

Ryoka:"Puh puh... You're no fun! Even though it did taste beyond amazing! BUT YOU RUINED THE FUN!... Oh wait... Duh... Do you know what I love about recording devices!?

This kid was planning to go a far as possible for a laugh!

Isa: They just record stuffs. What's the gist?

1 hour ago, Denny2669 said:

"Yeah, what's the gist? You can just say it yourself... but please don't. I'll give you the whole bar for that, k?" Icarus said to Ryoka.

((Please don't change what I said like that. The chocholate is godlike and very rare, and it's gonna stay that way.))

Isa: Why so worried about it Icarus?

(ok)

14 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Yeah, what's the gist? You can just say it yourself... but please don't. I'll give you the whole bar for that, k?" Icarus said to Ryoka.

((Please don't change what I said like that. The chocholate is godlike and very rare, and it's gonna stay that way.))

Ryoka:"Aww.... Bored again..."

She put her head down on the table and tries to fall asleep. She was normally a heavy sleeper.

24 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Well, that was easy..." Icarus said to himself. He broke off another piece of the chocholate, careful so nobody saw it, and put it on the table beside Ryokas head.

Isa: Is she your sister or something? She sounds pretty similar to you Icarus.

Outside the Dojo, in the bottomless area called space (duh) was an incoming Mantis landing craft at high speed. But it was no ordinary Mantis, that was a ship designed for racing, obvious thanks to the flaming paint job and brutal body kit. Some may even notice who that ship belongs to, a racer who almost never looses...

"This' Jet Kitty asking for permission to land. Just goin for a visit, nuthing big. Oh, and I also have a passenger, called... um..." the Gersemi Valkyr at the navigation console turns around to look at a Trinity in her ship "...What's your name again?"

((The Valkyr is supposed to be Irish, but I dunno how to type in Irish, so just imagine she talks like an Irish person))

Edited by Denny2669

48 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"No, she's just a little girl I met tooday, but she's kinda adorable, like a little sister..." Icarus replied to Isa.

Isa: Is that so? *noticed Icarus has some kind of symbol on his back and the same symbol on the same spot on Ryoka as well* Then why do you 2 have the same indentical symbols on the same spot? Surely that can't just be a coincidence right?

Beside the Valkyr was a Strega Trinity without her helmet. She drank from her flask, wiping her mouth on her sleeve. "My name was Viola. How do you forget that a couple hours after picking me up? I thought I was the drunk one." She checks how much she has left in the container. Her smile turns into a frown as she notices that she was almost out.

Edited by (PS4)DaMadReaper

"Um, yeah, and Trinity called Viola. Can we land?" the Valkyr asked through the comms.

((Saetatics, think Wolfman would allow you to control the guy at the control centre? We kinda don't wanna wait that long"))

Edited by Denny2669

20 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Hard or not, he's spending time with her, which some people don't even have time for. I'd say he's doing the right thing" Luv said.

"Between us... I don't think she even likes him that much. He should still go to missions once in a while and do something. Look at me, I'm as old as a rock, and I still go on missions."

1 minute ago, BlackerGames said:

"Between us... I don't think she even likes him that much. He should still go to missions once in a while and do something. Look at me, I'm as old as a rock, and I still go on missions."

Reyas: Maybe he's dealing with something we dunno?