Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Racing through the various halls of the Dojo, Beel eventually found the restaurant the Mag Prime pointed out...

Within, the found the very person he had been looking for.

Before going in, he makes a quick call. Speaking in a low tone as to not be alerted in a way.

Beel:"Hey Sets! So, I found the kid... What do I do again?

Setsuna(Over the Line):"Boss's orders. She overheard Ryoka mention our group in public... It has to be done, wipe her memory of our group. Besides, I think that guy she's been talking with is tied to her in a way..."

Beel:"Bulls***! I thought Rayvex was her bro? We're we lied to?"

Setsuna(Over the Line):"I'd tell you If I knew Beel, honest! But... You know I'm... only just a low-rank agent serving as a guide... So I don't have access to that sort of intel. If you're curious, ask the Boss. 

Beel:"Okay... It's gonna be sad to miss the little kiddo... She did kind of liven the party up... What do I do after that...?"

Setsuna(Over the Line):"Well... She called you to pick her up right!? But after you erase those memories, that will never have happened... Furthermore if people see you doing it, that will raise far too many questions, and you may get in major trouble with the people there. I recommend you find a way to do the deed without compromising yourself. Okay?"

Beel:"Got'cha kiddo! I'll figure something out."

Setsuna(Over the Line):"Our Boss wants it done as clean and soon as possible to avoid further spillage of delicate information. Furthermore, if you are compromised and exposed, there is no back up coming for you. You are on your own. You know the rule... Besides... Public places were never our strong suit.

Beel:"Damn it! Rayvex should'a been the one to handle this! F***... Fine okay... I'll make it through... Somehow... Eh, I made it here without getting arrested! So there should be some luck in that!"

Setsuna(Overthe Line):"Good luck Beel, ending transmission."

Beel walks into the restaurant, and notices Ryoka,

He moves to give her a nudge on the head. In an arrogant and annoyed tone...

Beel:"Damn it you dumbass kid! You're worth so much trouble these days!"

Ryoka:"Owwie!!! A 'hello how are you' too much to ask!?"

Beel:"Shut it kiddo! Nearly had a heart attack getting here... Twice I might add! Also, what the heck have ya been doing here...?"

Ryoka:"You're a meanie! Ikky! He's being a big dumb meanie to me!"

Viola turned to see someone asking about her drink. "This is the strongest drink in the system. 2 shots. That's all it takes to knock out a fully grown Tenno. I'd be glad to have a drinking contest with the two of you. That's if you're down to end up knocked out on the ground of the dojo."

(What frame is Artorias?)

12 hours ago, (PS4)DaMadReaper said:

Viola finishes the rest of the drink. Very light. A nice start. Now the fun begins. "Hey bartender, pass me a couple shot glasses. I've got a little drink of my own." She pulls up her void storage, taking an ornate bottle out. It had various carvings on it with the middle saying "House Of Ashcroft". Inside, a gray liquid was visible. "If my parents were ever good for anything it would be this drink." 

Ader: You better pay for it this time *gave a couple shot glasses Viola*

Krim: *sees the flask* What's in the flask?

8 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Hey, no need to be rude to her! Who are you anyway? Coming in here and just talking to her like that!" Icarus said to Beel.

Isa: Guys, guys let's just talk it out ok?

4 hours ago, (PS4)DaMadReaper said:

Viola turned to see someone asking about her drink. "This is the strongest drink in the system. 2 shots. That's all it takes to knock out a fully grown Tenno. I'd be glad to have a drinking contest with the two of you. That's if you're down to end up knocked out on the ground of the dojo."

(What frame is Artorias?)

Krim: strongest drink eh? Hell count me in!

(I think he's supposed to be an Excalibur)

Edited by Sartactics
(Big mistake)

Viola was grinning. They didn't quite understand. Her drinking habit had quite often gone into the competitive side. This would not be an easy match. She pulls up three shot glasses, filling them with the liquid. She passes them down to the two and takes one herself. "10 plat each. Sound good? I'm starting small for you newbies." She puts down ten platinum coins. 

9 minutes ago, (PS4)DaMadReaper said:

Viola was grinning. They didn't quite understand. Her drinking habit had quite often gone into the competitive side. This would not be an easy match. She pulls up three shot glasses, filling them with the liquid. She passes them down to the two and takes one herself. "10 plat each. Sound good? I'm starting small for you newbies." She puts down ten platinum coins. 

Krim: That'll do. *put down 10 platinum coins on the table*

((Sartactics, how the hell do your characters know all this? We have something planned, and your characters illogical knowledge about our characters ruins it all. It was interesting the first time, but now it's just annoying... Please fix your post and try to avoid doing this in the future))

((I agree with Denny, the first time did make for an interesting plot advancement, but now that's trading into personal territory. Please fix your post. As there is no way to even hear the receptionist guy over the line. Ruins the cool plot we had building.))

6 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Hey, no need to be rude to her! Who are you anyway? Coming in here and just talking to her like that!" Icarus said to Beel.

Ryoka:"You is meanie Beel!"

Beel:"Aww shut yer trap kiddo! How you doing eh?"

Ryoka:"Well...?"

Beel:"Let me guess, annoying the crap of of everyone am I right?

Ryoka:"No!"

Beel:"Yeah friggin right kiddo! I know you better than that!"

Ryoka:"Meanie!"

Beel:"Dumbass!"

Ryoka:"Yay! I missed you king dumb-dumb!"

Beel:"Oh, yeah... who the heck are you Excal-frame lookin' dude?"

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Gunbuster17_6 said:

Beel:"Let me guess, annoying the crap of of everyone am I right?

Ryoka:"No!"

Beel:"Yeah friggin right kiddo! I know you better than that!"

Ryoka:"Meanie!"

Beel:"Dumbass!"

Ryoka:"Yay! I missed you king dumb-dumb!"

Beel:"Oh, yeah... who the heck are you Excal-frame lookin' dude?"

"You are VERY right about the annoying the crap off of everyone."

Icarus was confused by Ryokas and Beels conversation, the sudden change of emotion confused him, but it probably meant that they didn't mean the insults "I'm Icarus. Lil Ryoka here did try to cause some trouble, but how can anybody be mad at her?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why does Morgan even wonder why it's so hard? If that happened to me, I'd burn the whole dojo down or kill myself!"

4 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Icarus was confused by Ryokas and Beels conversation, the sudden change of emotion confused him, but it probably meant that they didn't mean the insults "I'm Icarus. Lil Ryoka here did try to cause some trouble, but how can anybody be mad at her?"

Beel:"How can anyone be mad at her simple! SHE IS THE TYPE OF KID TO TAKE THE LAST COOKIE OUT OF THE JAR! C'mon! I had dibs on it last week, and you yanked it right outta' there!"

Ryoka:"Hee hee, at least it's not as bad as when I drank directly from the soda gallon!"

Beel:"Oh come on now!"

Ryoka:"Tee hee hee hee!!!"

Beel:"Well, as long as you aren't causin' trouble on the large scale... Oh, you, I heard you've been keepin' her busy, names Beelzealous, but, everyone calls me Beel. Seriously, try pronouncing that while yer drunk!"

Edited by (PS4)Gunbuster17_6

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Gunbuster17_6 said:

Beel:"How can anyone be mad at her simple! SHE IS THE TYPE OF KID TO TAKE THE LAST COOKIE OUT OF THE JAR! C'mon! I had dibs on it last week, and you yanked it right outta' there!"

Ryoka:"Hee hee, at least it's not as bad as when I drank directly from the soda gallon!"

Beel:"Oh come on now!"

Ryoka:"Tee hee hee hee!!!"

Beel:"Well, as long as you aren't causin' trouble on the large scale... Oh, you, I heard you've been keepin' her busy, names Beelzealous, but, everyone calls me Beel. Seriously, try pronouncing that while yer drunk!"

Isa: Um...okay but why exactly were you mad at her?

(I fixed the previous post)

Just now, Sartactics said:

Isa: Um...okay but why exactly were you mad at her?

(I fixed the previous post)

((Thank you))

Beel:"Mad at her!? Nah, this is how we get along!"

Ryoka:"You are such a big dumb-dumb, dummy!"

Beel:"And you are such a darn pest!"

Ryoka:"Hee hee, It's good being loved!"

Beel:"Here I thought I was the one with a weird sense of humor."

[Beel(Thinking):"Too bad it's gotta end soon... Hmm... There has to be another way to resolve this... Hmm..."]

35 minutes ago, (PS4)Gunbuster17_6 said:

((Thank you))

Beel:"Mad at her!? Nah, this is how we get along!"

Ryoka:"You are such a big dumb-dumb, dummy!"

Beel:"And you are such a darn pest!"

Ryoka:"Hee hee, It's good being loved!"

Beel:"Here I thought I was the one with a weird sense of humor."

[Beel(Thinking):"Too bad it's gotta end soon... Hmm... There has to be another way to resolve this... Hmm..."]

Isa: Well now I may reconsidering Icarus as her "cousin" rather than brother 

31 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

Isa: Well now I may reconsidering Icarus as her "cousin" rather than brother 

1 hour ago, Denny2669 said:

"Well then, sorry for me cutting in so rudely earlier, I didn't know you had such a way of talking to eachother..." Icarus said, noticing Ryoka still hasn't eaten the piece of chocholate he put on the table.

Beel(Thinking):"Aha! Idea! For once I may actually resolve this good for both sides! I am a genius!"

Beel:"Okay kiddo, didn't you call me to pick you up to go home now!?"

Ryoka:"Nope, I just wanted to see you get blown the 'bad word I can't say' up!"

Beel:"Oh come now! You made me waste space fuel getting here!"

Ryoka:"Jokes on you dummy!"

Beel:"Hey! Space fuel's expensive! Costs lot to refuel the tank!"

Ryoka:"Well I'm not going home, it's fun here!"

Beel(Thinking):"Oh you friggin ungrateful shrew!"

Beel:"Well... Your big bro is worried for ya y'know?

Ryoka:"He's a dummy, and so is the boss la-"

Beel:"Shut yer trap kiddo!!!"

Ryoka:"Boss is stupid..."

Beel:"I'm so getting fired... Out of a cannon... Into the Sun..."

Ryoka:"That's a sight to see! I call front-row tickets!"

Beel:"Fine... But ol Ray-Ray does miss you!"

Ryoka:"Really...? He does? Pfft, this I got to see, we can go in a bit."

Beel(Thinking):"Yes! The bait! Sorry Rayvex, you owe me big time!"

1 hour ago, Denny2669 said:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why does Morgan even wonder why it's so hard? If that happened to me, I'd burn the whole dojo down or kill myself!"

Himiko: Please Luv, I hope you're being sarcastic because we don't want another dojo incident.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Gunbuster17_6 said:

Beel(Thinking):"Aha! Idea! For once I may actually resolve this good for both sides! I am a genius!"

Beel:"Okay kiddo, didn't you call me to pick you up to go home now!?"

Ryoka:"Nope, I just wanted to see you get blown the 'bad word I can't say' up!"

Beel:"Oh come now! You made me waste space fuel getting here!"

Ryoka:"Jokes on you dummy!"

Beel:"Hey! Space fuel's expensive! Costs lot to refuel the tank!"

Ryoka:"Well I'm not going home, it's fun here!"

Beel(Thinking):"Oh you friggin ungrateful shrew!"

Beel:"Well... Your big bro is worried for ya y'know?

Ryoka:"He's a dummy, and so is the boss la-"

Beel:"Shut yer trap kiddo!!!"

Ryoka:"Boss is stupid..."

Beel:"I'm so getting fired... Out of a cannon... Into the Sun..."

Ryoka:"That's a sight to see! I call front-row tickets!"

Beel:"Fine... But ol Ray-Ray does miss you!"

Ryoka:"Really...? He does? Pfft, this I got to see, we can go in a bit."

Beel(Thinking):"Yes! The bait! Sorry Rayvex, you owe me big time!"

Stine: I got a spare canister of fuel, will that do?