Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

17 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Irene: Well the Arrow gives what your soul desires so that may be plausible.

Lust: "Huh...maybe having an hellhound as my crusader doesn't sound so far fetched after all, but I don't think I want that right now, I still got the kavat-plant creature to take care off" 

Finally, Fang entered the room and he looked exhausted.

Hate the tenno who broke the elevator.....If I see him or her, I will kill that tenno... he said as he dropped his friend to the ground and he weren't careful doing so.

7 hours ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Ap: so as in kick Satan's &#!

Lust: "I don't think that would be a good idea. He could torment you for all eternity if you tried to kill him"

1 hour ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Lust: "Huh...maybe having an hellhound as my crusader doesn't sound so far fetched after all, but I don't think I want that right now, I still got the kavat-plant creature to take care off" 

Finally, Fang entered the room and he looked exhausted.

Hate the tenno who broke the elevator.....If I see him or her, I will kill that tenno... he said as he dropped his friend to the ground and he weren't careful doing so.

Lust: "I don't think that would be a good idea. He could torment you for all eternity if you tried to kill him"

Irene: Everything has its time so it'll take a while until the Arrow is sure that you have the potential. *she looks over to Fang and his friend* Heh, a tired ride eh?

22 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Irene: Everything has its time so it'll take a while until the Arrow is sure that you have the potential. *she looks over to Fang and his friend* Heh, a tired ride eh?

Lust nodded as she would be ready when the time would come.

What does it look like? It didn't help that he started to flail his limbs around, making me almost lose my balance. He should be grateful that I didn't drop him down the stairs he said somewhat mad at his drunk friend.

The vauban seem to doze off now and then as he was still drunk.

Edited by WolfmanX9

51 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Lust nodded as she would be ready when the time would come.

What does it look like? It didn't help that he started to flail his limbs around, making me almost lose my balance. He should be grateful that I didn't drop him down the stairs he said somewhat mad at his drunk friend.

The vauban seem to doze off now and then as he was still drunk.

Irene: *looks over to the vauban and decide to give him the hot tea JoJo left* This'll make you feel better.

Irene: *looks over to the vauban and decide to give him the hot tea JoJo left* This'll make you feel better.

The vauban gladly accepted the tea and drank it slowly. He felt much better after a few sip of the tea.

Thank ye lass, hit me right in me belly he said and stood up

Ahem...

The Vauban look over to Fang.

Sorry lad, me forgot that ye were still there and thanks for carrying me down the stairs

You are...welcome

the Vauban then look back at Irene.

Right. Let me introduce meself; Top of the morning to ye lass, me name is Jack, the clan's very own engineer an' inventor He said and bowed.

7 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

The vauban gladly accepted the tea and drank it slowly. He felt much better after a few sip of the tea.

Thank ye lass, hit me right in me belly he said and stood up

Ahem...

The Vauban look over to Fang.

Sorry lad, me forgot that ye were still there and thanks for carrying me down the stairs

You are...welcome

the Vauban then look back at Irene.

Right. Let me introduce meself; Top of the morning to ye lass, me name is Jack, the clan's very own engineer an' inventor He said and bowed.

Irene: Ah Jack, I thought I've seen you somewhere before. Anyway, nice to meet you, name's Irene. Vento Aureo's swordsman. Or sword lady if you prefer.

15 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Irene: Ah Jack, I thought I've seen you somewhere before. Anyway, nice to meet you, name's Irene. Vento Aureo's swordsman. Or sword lady if you prefer.

Irene, what a lovely name for a lady like ye he complimented her.

7 hours ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Ap: I'm artorias prime 

Feels like me have seen ye before, but maybe that is me drunk talking he said and laughed at himself for a short moment.

6 hours ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Ap:*teleports * *teleports again * *drops  satans cut off head*

((Uh.....what the *bleep*?))

Irene, what a lovely name for a lady like ye he complimented her.

Feels like me have seen ye before, but maybe that is me drunk talking he said and laughed at himself for a short moment.

((Uh.....what the *bleep*?))

Irene: *smiles a bit* Merci.

*Nori approached behind Jack and put his hand on his shoulder*

Nori: I suppose you make some useful gadgets right? Oh where are my manners? Noriaki or you could just call me Nori for short. *gives out his hand for a handshake*

On 2016-12-13 at 2:37 AM, Sartactics said:

Irene: *smiles a bit* Merci.

*Nori approached behind Jack and put his hand on his shoulder*

Nori: I suppose you make some useful gadgets right? Oh where are my manners? Noriaki or you could just call me Nori for short. *gives out his hand for a handshake*

Aye, me can invent anything for any situation, most of the time he said and gladly shaked Nori's hand.

On 2016-12-13 at 3:29 AM, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Ap:jack wanna see my invention? ( he Is a prime soooooo)

Why not lad, show us ye invention

Nori: Great, because we basically need something to move "that". *points at Stray Cat*

Jack look at where Nori was pointing at and he turned his head slightly as he has never seen such a strange creature before.

Let me guess, ye need somethin' to move this kavat-plant creature with a machine of some kind, am me right?

2 hours ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Ap: *pulls out a gauntlet* this can scan a enemys weapon and give you a complete duplicate 

That's nice lad, but there is only one problem though; ye won't get the knowledge on how to use it, unless this gauntlet of ye can provide that too

Jack look at where Nori was pointing at and he turned his head slightly as he has never seen such a strange creature before.

Let me guess, ye need somethin' to move this kavat-plant creature with a machine of some kind, am me right?

That's nice lad, but there is only one problem though; ye won't get the knowledge on how to use it, unless this gauntlet of ye can provide that too

Nori: For Fang's *ahem* friend, yes. Without destroying the ground it's on of course.

23 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Nori: For Fang's *ahem* friend, yes. Without destroying the ground it's on of course.

Me see...Let me think about it for a moment lad he said, trying to figure out a solution that could work.

3 hours ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Ap: you just point and you can shift it to armor of any type and weapon and color with your mind 

Sounds great lad, but me will be busy for the moment. Ye can explain more later

34 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Me see...Let me think about it for a moment lad he said, trying to figure out a solution that could work.

Sounds great lad, but me will be busy for the moment. Ye can explain more later

Irene: Maybe something that can split and fuse parts?

12 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Irene: Maybe something that can split and fuse parts?

That could work...but if we did that, how would we keep it alive without cutting out it's plant parts need? One idea would be to create a lightweight "pot" that the creature can have it's roots in. Me could program it to feed it nourishment and water to its plant part

47 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

That could work...but if we did that, how would we keep it alive without cutting out it's plant parts need? One idea would be to create a lightweight "pot" that the creature can have it's roots in. Me could program it to feed it nourishment and water to its plant part

Nori: Sounds interesting. That could work but then how are we gonna separate it from the ground if the pot is gonna be with the roots?