The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Miranda grinned sinisterly. "Medics," she unsheathed the Silva, "aren't named Sapphire. Socio-psychological effects of naming. Study some time. So, are you lying about your name or your job?" Miranda aimed the blade of the knife at Rose's jugular. "And please, for both of our sakes, don't lie again." Miranda's wrist twitched a bit.

"Alright then. Thanks dear!" Miranda said cheerily as she playfully slapped Rose's cheek with the cold blade of her weapon. She started to limp along again. "Honestly though, why Sapphire? I mean, if you pick such an uncommon name you have to expect me to question it. Only thieves and hookers are named Sapphire, and there isn't exactly an abundance of those running around taking people to MedBays."

Miranda opened her mouth to speak, then stopped herself. "You know, normally this is where I would make some snide remark about how your friend was too weak to survive. But you remind me of myself. It's an awful thing when someone you care about dies. At least you didn't have to see it..." Miranda trailed off. 

Amidst all the commotion and activity of Tenno in any given part of the dojo came a curious, and calm Ember, one with the colors of a Yin Yang, her Aegis shield mounted upon her arm almost as a mere decoration, her armor outfitted with daedalus shoulders and leg plates as well as a Pyra Syandana and Edo chest pieces, her energy is a brilliant and bright green color, and her movements slow and calm as she slowly wanders throughout the dojo aimlessly in exploration.

She had no particular place to go, nor had she any real intent on her physically approaching others quite yet, which in any case, she normally wouldn't do at any rate regardless, still though, she wanders yet, this unknown Tenno carefully aware of her surroundings and the living within them.