The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Amidst all the commotion and activity of Tenno in any given part of the dojo came a curious, and calm Ember, one with the colors of a Yin Yang, her Aegis shield mounted upon her arm almost as a mere decoration, her armor outfitted with daedalus shoulders and leg plates as well as a Pyra Syandana and Edo chest pieces, her energy is a brilliant and bright green color, and her movements slow and calm as she slowly wanders throughout the dojo aimlessly in exploration.

She had no particular place to go, nor had she any real intent on her physically approaching others quite yet, which in any case, she normally wouldn't do at any rate regardless, still though, she wanders yet, this unknown Tenno carefully aware of her surroundings and the living within them.

*A colorfully painted mirage clad Tenno leaps from nowhere with, tossing a bundle of quickly disappearing confetti* "Welcome to the dojo!" *She shouts flamboyantly*

Something startled Miranda. She stepped away from Rose - her support - and drew her Silva reflexively to combat the Mirage. However, in the absence of structure, her ankle failed and she collapsed. "God dammit," she complained, "help me up will you?"

*The staff from earlier, Fae the Valkyr, Enderius the Frost, Elith the trinity enter the hangar, their bodies tired and warframes patched up for on the spot repairs. Enderius makes his way to the security room first to see all that has happened away from his watchful gaze. Elith enters the Medbay and see's it's inhabitants being tended to by sentinals* "Oh my..." she says silently as she sees Echo clad in a stalkers uniform. She pulls her Lex pistol and points it at him* "What is that murderer doing here!" *She shouts, gathering the attention of others around her. her panic state sending her sentinel assistants on the defensive and ready to fire*

Echo put his hands up. "Put the guns down... I'm no longer what you think... The light on my helmet is gray not red!"

*Elith's hand shakes for a moment, clearly she's still a bit weak and is in no real condition for battle. She sighs and lowers her pistol* "You may want to get a different frame...and soon"

Miranda showed up at the MedBay and was fairly confused by what she saw. "Hey, Rose, you know Echo right? Does he look... Scared to you?" A memory. A piece if memory rather. Smoke. Lys, dying. More smoke. A fight. A stalker. Miranda threw herself at the opening to the MedBay, utilizing the wall as a brace. "You... You LIAR!" The Aegis broke into seven pieces as Miranda drew the Silva and slowly approached Echo. "You tried to kill me! You tried to kill Lys!"

Having her interests peak from earlier, the Ember's silently followed to view what was happening, standing quietly in some remote part of the room.

She had arrived at the station to already be jump-surprised by a Mirage, passed and looked at Strangely by other Tenno, and seeing a uniformed, wounded Stalker.

Needless to say, her curiosity is high and she's going to be sticking around for a while.

She stands quietly, watching, arms crossed. She doesn't talk much, does she?

Miranda turned to Crimson, ignoring the shouts from behind her. "Why? Why does he get a second, a third, a fourth chance at life? He tried to KILL US. And so," she turned to Echo, "You will pay for your crimes against Lys, Crimson, and myself. I am your reckoning." The Silva swung up.

The Ember in the corner has taken up arms silently when they weren't looking as she wields a Despair Kunai within each hand. Trinket of past fights? Needless to say she spoke for once -

"Everybody, weapons down. /Now./"

*Enderius who bears the security staff badge prominently on his shoulder, holds his boltor to the Ember* "This doesn't concern you miss, please stand down"

From within her chilled state, Miranda managed a savage grin. "You... You know... You've only m... Managed... To make things... Worse... For yourself... And everyone else in this dojo." Miranda's blood boiled. She began to shake violently. "One does not... Simply... Imprison me..."

*The ice begins to thaw, but in it's place the cuffs that cripple their frames begin to take effect, they can't do much beyond walking while the cuffs are on, and all those involved in the hold up are taken to the security center*

((Much autohit. Such taking-over-of-our-characters.))

((Announcement: Also I'm making an official rule, no more stalkers on this thread. It just causes troubles for what is to primarily be a social setting, not a place to start fights. Plus personally I think it's silly to be a stalker because I firmly believe there's only the one. Plus it causes nothing but trouble, and the fact that this is station openly projects it's allegiance to the Lotus should and would be good reason for a stalker character to not show up. So please, I'm asking nicely, just bring your character someplace else if you're a 'stalker'.))

Edited by SoundwavePrime