The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

seriously...))

((I reserve my right to be irritated. I actually did have a plan that would involve both Miranda's surrender and some more insight into her emotions as well as her thoughts about other characters. But ok, OP handcuffs for the win.))

((I'm sorry but Stalker characters become too much of a problem for what is to be a social setting for Lotus aligned tenno))

((I reserve my right to be irritated. I actually did have a plan that would involve both Miranda's surrender and some more insight into her emotions as well as her thoughts about other characters. But ok, OP handcuffs for the win.))

and how am I suppose to know what you intend to do. don't get mad at the fact a security force can shut down the one thing everyone allowed in wear. They're security, they keep people safe if possible))

Edited by SoundwavePrime

((I'm sorry but Stalker characters become too much of a problem for what is to be a social setting for Lotus aligned tenno))

and how am I suppose to know what you intend to do. don't get mad at the fact a security force can shut down the one thing everyone allowed in wear. They're security, they keep people safe if possible))

((Mad=/=irritated. I'm not expecting you to be psychic, I'm saying that even just a transition into the walking would be nice instead of, "This happens to everyone, then they do this, this, and this."))

(As much as I want to, I've never really watched their stuff except a Crysis 2 easter eggs vid, and Revelations ((Season 8?)) of RvB. What was that from?)

( a video called 'stuck' where they highfive but get stuck mid air...it escalates quickly from there)

(roosterteeth) "I'll not put my gun down until she puts her gun down." Crimson said.

Miranda looked at the armed Tenno and held her grip on her weapon. Her eyes drifted to the various Tenno unassociated with her in the MedBay. She took a step towards Echo. She looked at Rose. The blade ignited. She looked at Echo. Miranda pointed the tip of the blade at him.

She looked at Crimson.

Her fingers flexed around the handle of the blade.

This is what he deserves, he tried to kill you, he tried to kill your allies, said that cruel voice in her head. Be strong. You live your life by what is just, yes? Balance. You must uphold it. Nobody can strip you of your purpose, not even Lotus. Do it. Miranda looked back at Crimson, his arm a mass of sharpened metal. Her arm began to shake. She looked back at Echo, intensifying her grip. But then back to Crimson. A sigh, and the blade went cold, finding itself replaced within it's sheath. She sat in one of the nearby chairs and looked up at the guards.

Echo smiled behind his helmet. "Splendid... When?"

"Now's good" *Enderius said, eager to inflict pain on anyone who served the stalker. Fae puts a hand to his chest and gives him a glare*

"After perhaps...he gives a farewell, the process 'might' kill him.

"I say he deserves no less than a painful death" *He rolls his eyes* "But if you want to show this betrayer some semblance of mercy before the procedure I'll be waiting" *Enderius leaves the med bay with that.*

"Now's good" *Enderius said, eager to inflict pain on anyone who served the stalker. Fae puts a hand to his chest and gives him a glare*

"After perhaps...he gives a farewell, the process 'might' kill him.

"I say he deserves no less than a painful death" *He rolls his eyes* "But if you want to show this betrayer some semblance of mercy before the procedure I'll be waiting" *Enderius leaves the med bay with that.*

Miranda spoke solemnly, revealing no intent of malice or sadistic tendency. "I'd like to be there, if that's all right. If it makes you all feel comfortable id be alright with going unarmed, I'd just... I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if he died and I wasn't there."

"I get the feeling this'll get much more interesting quickly. Now before everybody jumps to psychopathic tendencies, I believe we shall depart and say, get into the process of fixing said Tenno in question?"

The Ember's voice was low and calm, with a mysterious tone to it, as if she seems to be hiding something behind a mask.

Her Despair sheathes where ready at her sides, her hands were active and idly moving close by the sheathes, ready for anything to happen if it does.

Crimson walked up to Fae and whispers into her ear. "If you kill him. I have a right to rip off your limbs ONE BY ONE. You understand?"

"I won't be preforming the operation...our cheif of medicine will" *She said directing her gaze to the trinity*