The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

A square of danger. An ember, a Valkyr, a Trinity, and then Crimson. Miranda's heart rate elevated as she became more aware of the actual threat posed to everybody in the room.

Slowly, she put her hand on Silva.

Edited by Alad_VI

A low growl comes from the Ember, as well as actual embers of flame beginning to emit from her arms and back.

"Quiet. You probably spurred it from him. Dare tempt a murderer, and he'll attack without hesitating."

She returns to her calm demeanor, standing straight, breathing silent.

Miranda stood, but instead of leaving approached Crimson. She slapped him, though not hard. "Together? Really? I thought we'd been over this." She blushed as she walked away, approaching the Trinity. "Miss, if you wouldn't mind, I would like to stay here. Protective glass, restraints, I don't care what has to be done but if there's a chance of Echo being harmed I'd like to be there."

*Elith sighs as she's finally alone with Echo. She claps her hands twice as her sentinels begin prepping the operation, grabbing for her whatever tools she needs.* "Okay...I know you're a stalker...but...sorry in advance." she says as she begins to pick up a specialized saw and goes to work

"Miranda..." Crimson gave her a monitor. "I got into the cameras. How? Magic... You can see Echo get tormented... ONLY THIS ONCE!!!"

Miranda grimaced, and the look of someone offended flashed across her face. "You think I want to see him suffer? Who do you think I am? I wanted to be with him because once upon a time he tried to show me kindness. Regardless of what's "just" and "balanced," he tried to be my friend. And nobody deserves to die alone. Or at least... Not die with nobody except for a complete stranger - and they're the one killing you." She walked away, passing the Ember. She flashed a devilish grin before reaching into a compartment of her suit and pulling the helmet over her head, sealing it afterwards.

From behind Miranda's helmet came the voice, "Do I seem like a forgiving person?"

Hearing talk of violence she turned to Rael. "So... You like to fight eh?" She traced her index finger down the chest of the Ember.

Edited by Alad_VI

*Hours go by, barley behind the walls one could hear the sound of a saw whirring and bloody screaming. It fades in and out as Echo would presumably pass out from the pain only to awaken to more later. But through the pain of each individual plate being torn away Elith does her best to keep him alive. Unfortunately due to the nature of the frame he's going to be leaving with more than a few replacement cybernetics as whole piece of him have to be cut away to properly remove the plate. But as hours pass the operation comes to it's slow bloody end, and though he's leaving with more cybernetics than he entered with Echo is alive, but passed out for a time, mainly now because of painkillers. Elith exits the medbay, her white frame coated a thick red.* "Well...the deed is done..." *She says solemly* "And despite someone's best efforts, he's going to make it"

(Feel free to respond at your own convenience))

Edited by SoundwavePrime

From behind Miranda's helmet came the voice, "Do I seem like a forgiving person?"

Hearing talk of violence she turned to Rael. "So... You like to fight eh?" She traced her index finger down the chest of the Ember.

Rael quickly grabs her wrist, hard, leaning forward slowly, face-to-face with Miranda.

"Would you. Like. To see?"

"Oh please," Miranda said, turning from the Ember. "Little theatrics? Leave those for the peasants. I'm more a fan of GRAND THEATRICS!" she exclaimed, thrusting her arms out into the air as her voice echoed brought the dojo.