The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

A gust of wind, and the fireball was extinguished. "Try harder darling," Miranda said, a micro tornado forming in her left palm. "You don't want to be stuck with the peasants do you?"

Edited by Alad_VI

A gust of wind, and the fireball was extinguished. "Try harder darling," Miranda said, a micro tornado forming in her left palm. "You don't won't to be stuck with the peasants do you?"

*Enderius wanders back* "Hey! Take that to the dueling rooms"

The tornado split into three and lifted out of Miranda's hands and flew to behind her, where she promptly reclined in them as if they were a rather comfortable reclining chair. "Go on."

She called over to the Frost. "We aren't fighting sir! Only showing off!"

Edited by Alad_VI

Rael gives Enderius a growl, glaring at him almost as if her gaze burned through the helmet of his and her own as well.

Although, having another fireball lit in her hand, she nods and extinguishes it by crushing her hand into a fist.

Edited by WingedCrusade

The tornado split into three and lifted out of Miranda's hands and flew to behind her, where she promptly reclined in them as if they were a rather comfortable reclining chair. "Go on."

She called over to the Frost. "We aren't fighting sir! Only showing off!"

"Doesn't matter if you can break something you take it to the dueling rooms"

"Doesn't matter if you can break something you take it to the dueling rooms"

Miranda was mildly irritated with this fool ruining her fun. "Honey, do I see like someone who's gonna break your precious dojo? I may be a fighter but I don't break things."

An elegant spiral of the tornadoes sent Miranda in an arcing pattern through her section of the floor.

Edited by Alad_VI

"Please just take what it is you're doing to the dueling rooms, I've enough problems today and I don't need you causing a ruckus"

"Oh you hush, stop being a responsible adult." Miranda floated over to Rael on a mattress of wind, circling her cheerily. "I think foot is the word you're looking for sweetheart. And trust me," Miranda rotated so the she was on her stomach, propping her head up on her hands as she hovered in from if Rael's face. "This is the perfect way to start off." Miranda playfully patted Rael on the cheek before drifting back and settling on her feet.

Edited by Alad_VI

Miranda scoffed. "Oh please, you're no fun." She took a brief look at Echo and was on her way. She called over her shoulder, "If you know where I'm going it's because you're allowed to come!" And she left for her ship.

"So... You see my face... Can I see yours?" Rose said started to slowly blush.

*Enderius rolled his eyes as he takes his helmet off, holding it underarm. Despite his looks his eyes carry a cold, apathetic and harsh stare, a few strands of his bleach white hair get into his face and he pushes them away* "Happy?" *He asked sarcastically*

*Elith stands beside Echo* "I've removed your frame, but it unfortunatley didn't want to leave without most of you...The procedure required us to install many cybernetic parts to replace the pieces it took from you. According to my calculations you're at least 60% cybernetic parts now. To give you an idea how much that is...A grineer clone of about a year requires about that much"

Edited by SoundwavePrime

Meanwhile, Rael stood, the Tenno have all for the moment parted ways, and so should she.

A small light emit from her hand as a holographic, amber PDA of sorts hovered just in front of her.

"Time to head home for the moment. I better go make sure my Kubrow's fed..."

"I know it's a bit shocking...but trust me we use top of the line low maintenance replacements, you won't even feel the difference...seeing it though...." *She reluctantly shows him a relfection of himself, metal flesh blends with his own over a majority of his body, parts of his face are missing, a majority of his torso has been replaced, and he's lost both his fore arm and his right knee down*

(I got the pic I wanted to show you guys!)

Rael walks to a black colored ship, average to most Tenno ships, only slightly modified weapon-wise and engine-wise.

Stepping aboard her own ship, Rael pets her white Sahasa Kubrow on the way in, and sits within the nav-computer seat, setting course to head off on a mission for the time being.

(Here's Rael!

oAy4lvQ.jpg?1

8fIpYAI.jpg?1

Sorry about the huge images. Don't know how to downsize them. ;~; )

Edited by WingedCrusade

(I got the pic I wanted to show you guys!)

Rael walks to a black colored ship, average to most Tenno ships, only slightly modified weapon-wise and engine-wise.

Stepping aboard her own ship, Rael pets her white Sahasa Kubrow on the way in, and sits within the nav-computer seat, setting course to head off on a mission for the time being.))

((Oh right, kubrows. Almost forgot about the little buggers. Miranda's Sahasa kubrow will be joining the party soon, with an attitude to match it's master's.

P.S. I'm not just giving the character a kubrow because WingedCrusade did - I'm trying to keep this character as accurate to my current build as possible and had just forgotten about kubrows.))

Edited by Alad_VI