The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

About half an hour later, Rael's ship returns, and she emerges, her suit stained a dark red in some places of armor, her Kubrow is quietly and happily following alongside her as she exits her ship.

"Vereiteln, remind me to tell Lusithiana to run diagnostics on you sometime. You seem too anxious lately."

The Kubrow just barks and jumps.

"Rrrf!"

Rael scratches behind her Kubrow's ear.

"Right. Now c'mon, head on the ship. I'll be back."

Obediantly, the Kubrow returns to the ship.

Edited by WingedCrusade

Hearing a small commotion outside, Miranda exited her Liset and leapt onto it's roof. ((Zephyr)) seeing a kubrow heading into a recently landed ship, she was intrigued. Many of the Tenno that she'd seen recently lacked kubrow companions - at least of that maturity. She hopped down, and headed for the ship, curious and bored.

"Oh hey friend!" She called out, "Rye was it?"

Edited by Alad_VI

About half an hour later, Rael's ship returns, and she emerges, her suit stained a dark red in some places of armor, her Kubrow is quietly and happily following alongside her as she exits her ship.

"Vereiteln, remind me to tell Lusithiana to run diagnostics on you sometime. You seem too anxious lately."

The Kubrow just barks and jumps.

"Rrrf!"

Rael scratches behind her Kubrow's ear.

"Right. Now c'mon, head on the ship. I'll be back."

Obediantly, the Kubrow returns to the ship.

*The mirage from earlier runs by babbling incoherently as a pack of Kubrow pups is chasing her, from behind her Enderius is chasing the pack* "Damnit Shyla get back here!"

"Never they must run free!" *She giggles as the pups continue running past*

"... What in the hell?"

Rael watched the two frames and the pack as they run.

Miranda turned around to see Enderius chasing that Mirage from earlier. Knowing that the Frost was some sort of guard or law enforcer, she quickly sent out a powerful gust of wind, aimed at the legs of the kubrows and Mirage so as to trip them.

"That's nice," she said, turning to Rael, "but I like Rye more. So, Rye," she said, approaching and placing her hand on Rael's shoulder," let's go out somewhere. Lunch? Dueling arena?"

Edited by Alad_VI

*The mirage sees the gust of wind coming at them and goes to protect the pups, as she turns Miranda would see the purple star symbol on the Mirage's shoulder, indicating she's a staff member of the Dojo. She gets knocked over on her knees and the kubrow pups hide behind her as the wind passes. As it does Shyla turns and shouts* "Hay! What was that for!"

Miranda heard the voice behind her and turned back to Rael. "Sorry sweetie, gotta take care of this." With a pat on Rael's cheek she left, sending a torrent of wind downwards to try and keep the Mirage down. "So, Frosty, want to tell me what's going on here before I let your little friend go?"

Miranda heard the voice behind her and turned back to Rael. "Sorry sweetie, gotta take care of this." With a pat on Rael's cheek she left, sending a torrent of wind downwards to try and keep the Mirage down. "So, Frosty, want to tell me what's going on here before I let your little friend go?"

*Enderius, being a much slower individual finally catches up* "Personal business that didn't really require outside involvement" *He says with his usual irritation, but causes Shyla to giggle, the pups stick their heads out from behind Shyla's back, there's about four of them in total*

*Shyla giggles again* "We were playing tag"

*Enderius sighs* "It is an exercise for the kubrow to learn how to follow their master"

"Shyla giggles again* "It was tag, he's grumpy cuz he's it"

Edited by SoundwavePrime

Miranda giggles. "Really... Because you aren't exactly an athletic runner are you? Now I'm a curious b*tch, so either indulge my curiosity or since it's just "personal business" I can give your friend here a little boost on her way out. Your choice."

((sorry i edited just after post, you may wanna edit too))