The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

A purple and black Oberon approached the customs desk, checking in weapons and materials. "Permission to enter?" His voice was cold and unfeeling.

* The desk clerk was a little taken back by the imposing figure, enough to run a background check on him* Name?

The figure was unmoving. "Dyne Marquet, emissary of the Lotus. Allow me passage."

((BTW Yes, I changed his name from my original post on my About Me page, it was a very loose skeleton that still needed modification))

Edited by Alad_VI

Spade said nothing to the clerk as he passed, pushing his way to his items as he reorganized them, slinging his Strun Wraith over his shoulder along with a set of Dual Skana and a Lato Vandal on his hip. He approached Miranda's ship and forced his way in, blasting the door down. Upon realizing that nobody was present, he sat down in her pilot's chair, and waited.

Miranda stood up, holding Rose gently with one hand. "You'll be fine. Worst case scenario you get shot, captured, and tortured until your untimely and painful demise. But, I'm not gonna let that happen. So practically speaking, worst case scenario I burn my @ss saving yours and yell at you for it." To show her lightheartedness and faith in success Miranda grinned cheerily and patted Rose hard on the shoulder before going to the dashboard to see the Galleon. Suddenly there was a crash and Miranda collapsed. "What the hell did you do?!" She screamed.

Edited by Alad_VI

"I didn't do crap! Grineer must've known we were coming somehow!"

She maneuvers to the side as the ship barely misses fire from the Grineer ships.

"Lusithian, activate the damn defenses already!"

On cue, two turrets emerge from the sides of the ship.

"Dammit sit down!"

One Interceptor ship arrived to battle scene moving extremely fast deploying flak cannons and blasted full of holes one of the fighters. Then boosted towards another fighter and launched several rockets to blast it apart. The interceptor headed towards the main galleon and disappeared under of the galleon.

Edited by Revel72

In the chaos, Miranda sighed."Systems, prep for eject." The computer responded as the warframe began to close flaps and pressurize the innards. "​Life support prepared, madame. Eject at your soonest convenience." Miranda laid down in the drop pod towards the front of the ship. ((The one you see yourself jumping out of at the beginning of missions. I assume the scrambler has one)) It began to rotate.

Miranda reached for Rose and started a yelp, but then found herself outside of the ship. Remembering what she was planning to do, she pushed off, carried forward both by the force of her push and the heavy momentum of the ship. She began her "flight" to the galleon.

Miranda drifted towards the galleon, glancing off of an edge and bouncing across the top. "F*CK YOU GEOMETRY!" She began to fly off into space. Suddenly, however, she collided with one of the spires extending from the ship, grabbing onto the antennae network. She crawled towards the hull.

"Life support at 50% capacity miss. Miranda reached the hull, and searched for an entry point. "It's been too long since I've done this..." Finally she found a tube that she could enter. She was about to climb in when a large cannon round came out of it. "Sh*t."

"Life support systems at 20% capacity miss." Another round. Miranda counted the time in between shots. Another round. 10% capacity. She threw herself into the tube. "15... 14... 13..." Suddenly she found herself caught in the artificial gravity field, and slid down the pipe. Landing , she had a few seconds before the crippling sound of the cannon deafened her. She looked up, alone in a standard grineer firing room.

"Hmm...?" loud thought sound was heard from far away something shot down the light in the room and Grineer were blind much as Miranda as they entered to very same room. Wing flapping was heard and Grineer stand down to listen for a moment. Flapping ended and something started to make low hooting noise. Somebody started shooting but it is so well silenced that it was impossible to get track of the shooter. Bird was able to be seen in air as it flied away to door.

"Excellent work my friend another magazine emptied up gloriously" somebody said as door opened up and closed.

"Hmm...?" loud thought sound was heard from far away something shot down the light in the room and Grineer were blind much as Miranda as they entered to very same room. Wing flapping was heard and Grineer stand down to listen for a moment. Flapping ended and something started to make low hooting noise. Somebody started shooting but it is so well silenced that it was impossible to get track of the shooter. Bird was able to be seen in air as it flied away to door.

"Excellent work my friend another magazine emptied up gloriously" somebody said as door opened up and closed.

((Umm... What? When writing, remember to phrase things as if you're having a conversation–telling a story. I honestly cannot understand what you are trying to communicate here.))

((Umm... What? When writing, remember to phrase things as if you're having a conversation–telling a story. I honestly cannot understand what you are trying to communicate here.))

((A lead to Miranda to follow who was piloting the Interceptor ship at space maybe?))