The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Just as Miranda arrived to hallway she didn't see the person what she had heard on the last room lights were down like on the other room where she was. She did hear another set of shots coming from the next room probably assault rifle.

Edited by Revel72

*Yet another Tenno vessel swoops in admits the chaos, unseen by it's powerful stealth field. It carefully hovers over a ventilation shaft and a single Tenno leaps the short gap of space into the vents. As they sneak through they find where the cannons are firing upon the other teams ship. He leaps out of the vents, his Fragor hammer in hand as he lands upon a Grineer smashing them open like a melon. The rest of the grineer are alerted to the less than stealth presence and open fire. A quick wave of the Tennos hand and a ball of ice surrounds him protecting him from the fire. He smashes the ground sending a icicles towards his targets, some dodge, others are quickly impaled. Quickly the Tenno charges out and begins swinging his hammer sending Grineer scattering for cover, only for them to be caught under an avalanche of ice and snow, the sound of the cannons on auto fire being the only one left, he calmly hacks their consoles and turns their fire on Miranda's pursuers before he turns and starts making his way down the ships halls, hoping to gather more attention away from his allies*

(You know what I meant. XD)

Rael finishes off the rest, before doing the same as the other Tenno, and docking her ship by a ventilation system, heading into her boarding pod and turning over in it, landing on the ship's surface, she puts her hands to it and burns through the hull quickly, entering a room as it depressurizes and sends the Grineer out past her, she takes a panel and seals the room.

"Now, let's see how badly I can break their little toy."

Rael quickly turns her head to look down, quickly rushing down to the nearby door to see a hallway of multiple Grineer troopers, Scorpions, and Napalms as well as Eviscerators.

"Well... Damn."

She places her Vectis on her back, and pulls out two Despair Kunai.

"This - Is going to be fun."

Suddenly, Venka claws emerge from her hands.

(MY SCENE, NOBODY KILL.)

After sufficient confusion and wandering, Miranda finds herself in front of a Grineer squadron. "Hey guys!" she calls out, waving enthusiastically. "I surrender. Take me to your leader or... whatever." As the confused Grineer approach her, Miranda grins from beneath her helmet. As a trooper reaches for her weapons, she bashes him with the Aegis, unleashed four cyclones into the room, pulverizing the Grineer. As the winds die down, she giggles and steps to the console. "What do you do... Ah f*ck it I can't read this Grineer bullish*t." She unsheathes her pistol and unloads into the console. Lights across the ship go out, and gravity begins to distort. Flung against a wall, all Miranda can manage is something in between a pained grunt and an ecstatic cry of joy.

Rolling about the floor giggling, Miranda bumps ((literally)) into Enderius. "Oh, hey buddy! What're you doing here?" Suddenly, Miranda recalled Enderius' position as a guard of the Dojo, and that he may have potential ties to the Lotus. She hopped to her feet, leaping off of walls and objects as needed. She pointed her pistol at the Frost. In a far more serious tone she asked, "Why are you here?"

While the two were going at it,

(We left Rose in the Scrambler for Lusithian to take care of right? XD)

Rael was occupied in the hallway, landing to her feet against the wall as the Grineer get flung around, some manage to catch themselves and fire at Rael as she leaps forward into a front flip, sending Kunai into two soldiers as she passes, then hopping back off one's head as she stabs him with her Venka claws, kicking off him towards his friends, A miter saw managed to make its way towards Rael as she dives over it, somersaulting and catching it in midair and quickly throwing it back as it lodges into the Eviscerator it came from. Two scorpions were about to latch their ropes to Rael as she ducks down, the ropes impaling the respective Scorpions in their faces.

The Napalm all the while shoves past the troopers, Rael landing and sliding back in an offensive position as it happens, the gravity shifts again, causing it to lose much more gravity making everything much lighter, Rael kicks up a Grineer storage container and kicks it to an oncoming Napalm strike as the flaming cask hits into the group and kills a few, the remaining rush her as she focuses, her palms up and glowing. Before long, she waves her arms around as fire trails follow, floating just afront of her hands, acting as her weapons, her feet flaming.

The Grineer in their rush state keep charging, Rael roundhouses one to the face as he burns, screaming, before she uses her hand itself to claw another, the fire smashing directly through his face, the last grineer charging gets a dropkick to the chest as his armor begins to melt through, him panicking and trying to put it out before it reaches to his heart and he drops, Rael stands, chuckling and walking past their bodies, a groan rises from one as she pulls out her Vectis and fires a round into his face, not stopping to look.

Edited by WingedCrusade

Rolling about the floor giggling, Miranda bumps ((literally)) into Enderius. "Oh, hey buddy! What're you doing here?" Suddenly, Miranda recalled Enderius' position as a guard of the Dojo, and that he may have potential ties to the Lotus. She hopped to her feet, leaping off of walls and objects as needed. She pointed her pistol at the Frost. In a far more serious tone she asked, "Why are you here?"

"Keeping the balance" *He said coldly before sending a frozen bolt at what seems to be right at her, but it goes past and strikes a bombard that was about to open fire. He walks past her, bumping shoulders before walking up to his new icy statute, he lets out a short, yet dark laugh before smashing the frozen grineer to pieces with his backhand. He lifts his hammer over his shoulder and continues towards the bridge, but before entering the next door her turns and shoots a cold piercing gaze at Miranda* "And if you have any sense of honor as a Tenno you'll do the same"

Rael walks in through the doorway behind, her suit covered in blood, some boiled.

"Honor? What honor? You're as twisted as the rest of us, pal."

"Yeah," Miranda said, sidling up to Rael and swinging her arm over Rael's shoulder. An explosion shook her, and she regained her footing a few paces off. "Anyway I doubt there'll be many survivors of this... we should head out before there really aren't any survivors of this."

"Twisted is coming out here and killing because you can, honor is because you have to kill. You two go, I need to finish -my- objective" Enderius said before quickly turning and sprinting towards the bridge

"And for the record, I was paid to do this, to save a colony. Doesn't make us any less screwed up, but hey, pay's good, I'm not complaining. Miranda, let's go."

Miranda graciously accepted Rael's offer and promptly leapt into the ship, drifting far though the air before landing in the back section. She dusted herself off and - after stepping into a pressurized chamber - turned to Rael. "Well that was fun!" Suddenly, in an almost out of place manner, her face changed to that of a serious, heartfelt expression. "Thank you for bringing me. Really. You have no idea what it's like to have your entire purpose, your identity, taken from you. And you gave it back to me. It may not have been for long, but you gave me my life back. Thank you, for that bit."

Rael, being not much of one for heartfelt moments just quietly glides back.

"Right... Now then, shall I split the pay? 60-40?"

Miranda broke out into laughter for an unnecessarily long period of time, doubled over, before standing to her full height again, her face cold and dry. "I destroyed the entire f*cking ship. Try harder."

Edited by Alad_VI

Miranda broke out into laughter for an unnecessarily long period of time, doubled over, before standing to her full height again, her face cold and dry. "I destroyed the entire f*cking ship. Try harder."

"If you were my partner, you'd have gotten more, but it was a casual invite. 50-50, no higher."

Miranda smiled professionally. "You're smarter than most. Probably why you don't remind me of swiss cheese right about now." Miranda turned to Rose. "So, what excitement did we miss out on here?"

((My way of saying goodbye and good night))