The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

As Enderius arrives to command bridge of the ship he sees a man with some kind of bird on his right shoulder helmet mostly vizier but from behind it is armored bird knocked few times on person's helmet "Hmm? What is it?" Person asks as seems to be staring at the bird but vizier color is *@##$ black so it is difficult to say is he watching the bird. Bird hoots towards Enderius person turns around "Oh... Tenno. I didn't know that you were signed for this ship" Person said but console started peeping.

"YES!" Person said a loud as picked up blueprint from the console "He chose the right person for this job" Person said as he stared at the blueprint what is projected from his hand. He turns back to Enderius "Pyefa 'Pilot' Genda" he said introducing himself. Person has nice sniper rifle on his back. Might be the way he fights.

As Enderius arrives to command bridge of the ship he sees a man with some kind of bird on his right shoulder helmet mostly vizier but from behind it is armored bird knocked few times on person's helmet "Hmm? What is it?" Person asks as seems to be staring at the bird but vizier color is $#*(@ black so it is difficult to say is he watching the bird. Bird hoots towards Enderius person turns around "Oh... Tenno. I didn't know that you were signed for this ship" Person said but console started peeping.

"YES!" Person said a loud as picked up blueprint from the console "He chose the right person for this job" Person said as he stared at the blueprint what is projected from his hand. He turns back to Enderius "Pyefa 'Pilot' Genda" he said introducing himself. Person has nice sniper rifle on his back. Might be the way he fights.

*Enderius stood cross armed* "I need that blueprint" *He says coldly*

"Ah... Shoot... I have a friend who also needs this" Pyefa said thought a moment walked back to the console and started doing something inserted the blueprint he made a copy of it and took both blueprints projected the hologram of the blueprint on his right hand "Here. I will be on my way to my home after this" Pyefa said as aligned his hand to upload the real blueprint to Frost.

Edited by Revel72

((I don't know things.))

Miranda took hold of Rose and carried her towards the MedBay as directed by Rael. She called over her shoulder. "Let's get back now shall we?"

Spade. I have located Miranda. She is returning to the dojo now.

The figure's face was unchanging as he one-by-one loaded rounds into his Braton Vandal.

Edited by Alad_VI

Miranda lightly placed Rose on a medical table, garnering the attention of nearby treatment systems. She administered an anesthetic akin to Morphine, and began to remove Rose's warframe. "Get this thing off of her!" Miranda shouted to the machines, gesturing to the device.

"Ah... Shoot... I have a friend who also needs this" Pyefa said thought a moment walked back to the console and started doing something inserted the blueprint he made a copy of it and took both blueprints projected the hologram of the blueprint on his right hand "Here. I will be on my way to my home after this" Pyefa said as aligned his hand to upload the real blueprint to Frost.

*Examines the blueprint briefly before nodding and turning towards the exit, the ship near it's explosive end*

Miranda finished removing the device and administered another dose of anesthesia. "It's alright Rose, we're almost done. You'll be fine." Her voice was caring, almost matronly. She turned around and began to walk towards the front of the ship, her face quickly changing from the kind, empathetic, motherly look to one of disgust. She spoke under her breath. "Weakling."

Back in her chair, Miranda called back to Rael. "Let's GO!"

Edited by Alad_VI

Pyefa was running along with Frost and soon outran him he seems to have really good condition or much more lighter armor. Soon he was inside of his ship and dust off with his interceptor ship. "Unidentified ship identify yourself" Pyefa said as engaged defense globe on his ship and went closer of Rael's ship.

Pyefa was running along with Frost and soon outran him he seems to have really good condition or much more lighter armor. Soon he was inside of his ship and dust off with his interceptor ship. "Unidentified ship identify yourself" Pyefa said as engaged defense globe on his ship and went closer of Rael's ship.

Already being at the primary control panel, Miranda took the opportunity to communicate with the 3rd ship of the day. She sent out a broadcast to it. "Oh f*ck off, don't act like you have any jurisdiction here! We're going home, just p*ss off!"